Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I actually feel the same way. I can't believe I can even say this but....Hilary is better than Obama. There I said it! I have shocked myself. I truly think he is way way too left. If Hilary gets the nomination there really isn't a huge difference between her or Senator McCain. I'm still praying for a 3rd party person, but realize that probably isn't going to happen.

I am confident that the Constitution Party will nominate a candidate that represents our views on immigration. Could be Alan Keyes, we'll see. I think we should do what we can to strengthen the Constitution Party, or any party that is interested in actually representing our concerns at the executive level.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I fear all 3 . Their job will be to finish what Dubya started . The NAU/NWO .
    None will have my vote . And i sit just as you'll do and ponder and hope.
    I did go to my Congressman Cliff Stearns town hall meeting today . For 2 hour's we talked Immigration and taxes . He's first rate on both issue's . So that got my mind of the 3 stooges for a while . I spoke twice on my feeling as a patriot on illegal immigration . Got a big round of applause both times. Thank You ALIPAC for the infro and teaching me all bout hate speech , pc etc etc . I even got a plug in for ALIPAC
    I know the feeling of Tancredo , Hunter ,Thompson then Romney . Same dam thing i did . They got us by the b____s . We got to get better in our message .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the lesser of the 3 evils is still evil. I will never vote for

McCain... never, aint happening

Hillary aint happening

Obama aint happening
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Obama will, indeed, be much worse, however, and is dangerous in many more ways than immigration. Hillary is much more guarded than Obama, and I think she'd be more cautious in the illegal debate.

Illegal immigration becomes a bi-partisan issue with McCain as he'll strong arm many GOP members to his side.

With Hillary, at least we'd have the majority of the GOP opposing her immigration ideas.
    I agree with this. It's clear that Obama is unqualified to be president. Many of the rank and file GOP would find it easy to oppose Hillary and Obama on amnesty (& higher taxes), but with McCain, much less so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will not vote for McCain. I just finished rereading The American Conservative's article on him, and it's clear that he is absolutely evil.

I detest everything Obama stands for, and if he tries to fix the economy by increasing spending, we'll enter a depression like we've never seen in this country. BUt at this point, that's about our only hope.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I have always voted Republican in national elections.I also will not vote for McCain nor either Democratic nominee for President.If there is a patriot conservative running in a third party status I will vote for that candidate.None of the three current candidates will get my vote.

They all want to give illegals amnesty...I won't vote for a candidate that supports giving illegals amnesty...I'm still praying for a miracle, that a true America loving patriot will emerge and run for president

If you don't like the values the 3 Mind Stream Media candidates are offering then why pick one of those three?
    You know the Mind Stream Media isn't going to promote or even give us a glimps at any candidate the American people want, so why give they're candidates a look?
    Are you going to fall for that old line that says your wasting your vote if you vote for who you want to be president? Falling for that is so lame and so yesterday. Be strong and independent, if your candidate doesn't win and everything gets fouled up then you can sleep at night knowing you voted for a REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT and not a traitor. If you vote for a traitor, then you deserve what that traitor brings you!
    You have your own mind, you surely can do your own research and there are other candidates out there. Stop being lead by sheeple masters and find your own candidate, to even look at these three candidates just lets the Mind Stream Media know they have the hook set.
    Just as I did in 2004, I will vote for a candidate that offers things I am interested which happen to be the constitution and the rule of law, family, moral values, ethics and of course I'm anti PC. I voted for Badnarik in 2004. In 2004 the incumbents and other worldly leaders knew Americans were dead set against illegal immigration and 5 months before election day the Elite knew they had to divert the attention and invent new controversy along with the Mind Stream Media to dethrone illegal immigration from the #1 concern of Americans. Bravo, they did a good job. This time we cannot let our LAST CHANCE to make a real difference be diverted with statements about Rev Wright and Obama's, Clintons and McCains stupid petty in fighting, they are all traitors and having one is as good as having the other.

I say forget the 3 pole tics and seek out another candidate, they are out there and some previous mentions in this thread are a darn good start. One thing is for sure, we are drawing closer and closer to the day of damnation, so we better start thinking about anyone but the three goons.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

MW
    jecg wrote:

Many will say I am wasting my vote, but it will go to Bob Barr or Ralph Nader.
    Where have you been? Bob Barr is another amnesty advocate who wants to open the border wider, not close it.

Ralph Nader..........not an option!

Personally, I won't vote for McCain. However, a Democrat controlled U.S. Congress headed by a Democrat President will be the absolute worst disaster anyone could imagine.

Realbsball wrote:

Illegal immigration becomes a bi-partisan issue with McCain as he'll strong arm many GOP members to his side.
    Not true - it didn't work for Bush and it won't work for McCain.

Chexfive wrote:

I say forget the 3 pole tics and seek out another candidate, they are out there and some previous mentions in this thread are a darn good start.
    I've already forgot about those "3." However, it would be naive of me to think one of them wasn't going to be the next President of the United States. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast