Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dman1200 wrote:

Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail.
    I strongly disagree! While all three are bad choices, Obama and the Hildabeast would mean certain amnesty. McCain will probably attempt to push for another amnesty, however, I'm convinced he won't have any better luck with his party than Bush did. Heck, there is even a small chance that he will actually listen to those from his party. Obama and the Hildabeast on the other hand will most certainly push for another amnesty. You combine Obama or the Hildabeast with a democrat controlled U.S. Congress and our fight against amnesty will probably be short lived (at the very least it will become much more difficult). Like I've said before, I refuse to vote on any of the three. However, I do believe Obama and the Hildabeast would be the worst thing that could happen to our cause. Yes, worse than McCain.

Immigration and border security are my top concerns. However, since there isn't a thimbles worth of difference between the three regarding illegal immigration I'm forced to look deeper. As for being the most dangerous to our country, here's how I rate the three: #1 Obama, #2 Hildabeast, and #3 McCain. If by chance we had a Republican controlled Congresss, I would consider flipping the Hildabeast to #3 and McCain to #2. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have to worry about that though because the the upcoming election cycle doesn't look good for the Republicans.

It's a well known fact that Bush couldn't turn our Republican friends in the U.S. Congress and it'll be the same situation should McCain be elected. Honestly, at this point and time, I'm more concerned about losing those folks that have stood by us. Another handful or two of amnesty supporters in the U.S. Congress and we'll be in serious trouble.
    McCain teamed up with Ted Kennedy to try to pass amnesty. This guy scares me the most because he'll not only compromise with the Dems, but he'll get some quisling Republicans to join him too. Plus like someone else said, he'll have us in Iran or NK before too long. If I'm going to get stabbed, I'd rather see it coming then get stabbed in the back. Saying that McCain might listen to the people is laughable. He'll listen to the people and then give them the middle finger afterwards.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    dman1200 wrote:

Saying that McCain might listen to the people is laughable.
    Correction, I didn't intend on implying that McCain would listen to the people (sorry about the confusion). What I basically said was there is a chance he may listen to the majority of his party in the Congress. There is no such chance with Obama and the Hildabeast because the majority of their party supports amnesty for illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dman1200 wrote:

Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail.
    I strongly disagree! While all three are bad choices, Obama and the Hildabeast would mean certain amnesty. McCain will probably attempt to push for another amnesty, however, I'm convinced he won't have any better luck with his party than Bush did. Heck, there is even a small chance that he will actually listen to those from his party. Obama and the Hildabeast on the other hand will most certainly push for another amnesty. You combine Obama or the Hildabeast with a democrat controlled U.S. Congress and our fight against amnesty will probably be short lived (at the very least it will become much more difficult). Like I've said before, I refuse to vote on any of the three. However, I do believe Obama and the Hildabeast would be the worst thing that could happen to our cause. Yes, worse than McCain.

Immigration and border security are my top concerns. However, since there isn't a thimbles worth of difference between the three regarding illegal immigration I'm forced to look deeper. As for being the most dangerous to our country, here's how I rate the three: #1 Obama, #2 Hildabeast, and #3 McCain. If by chance we had a Republican controlled Congresss, I would consider flipping the Hildabeast to #3 and McCain to #2. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have to worry about that though because the the upcoming election cycle doesn't look good for the Republicans.

It's a well known fact that Bush couldn't turn our Republican friends in the U.S. Congress and it'll be the same situation should McCain be elected. Honestly, at this point and time, I'm more concerned about losing those folks that have stood by us. Another handful or two of amnesty supporters in the U.S. Congress and we'll be in serious trouble.
    McCain teamed up with Ted Kennedy to try to pass amnesty. This guy scares me the most because he'll not only compromise with the Dems, but he'll get some quisling Republicans to join him too. Plus like someone else said, he'll have us in Iran or NK before too long. If I'm going to get stabbed, I'd rather see it coming then get stabbed in the back. Saying that McCain might listen to the people is laughable. He'll listen to the people and then give them the middle finger afterwards.
    dman1200, I see it the same way you do. McCain should be on the side of the conservatives, but he's not a conservative! When McCain joined forces with Ted Kennedy on the amnesty bill, that did it for me... Along with the fact he reaches out across the isle to democrats more than like... He's a wolf in sheeps clothing and besides he has a mean nasty out-of-control temper that makes me think the guy has a few loose screws... Republican voters were deceived by Bush. I'm not going to be a part of electing another fraud who calls himself a republican.

Unfortunately I feel this nation of sheeple is going to have to suffer through some dark uncomfortable years before they as Americans wake up to do something about it! When republicans start acting like conservatives and start standing up for Americans instead of illegal aliens, I will vote for a president again.

I never thought I would say this, but I think Clinton is the least Dangerous.. Thing with her though is you cannot be sure of her actual stances.. Can't be sure of any of them to be honest
    I have to agree with this. We need to realize that Hillary is a very accomplished liar. She wouldn't hesitate one second to renege on her OBL promises if the political winds are contrary to them.

The other two will stubbornly persist with their OBL aspirations despite what the rest of America wants.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Wanna know my BIGGEST fears?? 1) Our borders are opened wide, amnesty given across the board and our demographics are forever irreversibly changed. 2) Borders opened wide, WMD terrorists slip across and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans. These are two of my worst waking nightmares. Am I alone in these feelings?
    There is speculation by people who know such things that the big enchalada WMD is already here, made possible by our oil money and the Russians.. Thank you wacko environmentalists and Senators McCain, Clinton and Obama.

Mod Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    McCain should be on the side of the conservatives, but he's not a conservative! When McCain joined forces with Ted Kennedy on the amnesty bill, that did it for me... Along with the fact he reaches out across the isle to democrats more than like... He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and besides he has a mean nasty out-of-control temper that makes me think the guy has a few loose screws... Republican voters were deceived by Bush. I'm not going to be a part of electing another fraud who calls himself a republican.

... When republicans start acting like conservatives and start standing up for Americans instead of illegal aliens, I will vote for a president again.
    We conservatives split our vote and got McCain as a result. Returning to the original point, are we going to split our protest vote where all we get is the blame or join together and support a single candidate to send a strong message to the RNC? If so WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    We conservatives split our vote and got McCain as a result. Returning to the original point, are we going to split our protest vote where all we get is the blame or join together and support a single candidate to send a strong message to the RNC? If so WHO?
    Right now its looking like Alan Keyes. He made an anouncement tonight in Hazleton -- chosen specifically because of the city's fight with illegal immigration. He was expected to anounce his run for the Constitution Party nomination. I missed it though. I checked his site, and am not able to view the video yet. Anyone catch it
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Right now its looking like Alan Keyes. He made an anouncement tonight in Hazleton -- chosen specifically because of the city's fight with illegal immigration. He was expected to anounce his run for the Constitution Party nomination. I missed it though. I checked his site, and am not able to view the video yet. Anyone catch it?
    No I didn't catch Alan's announcement tonight but I think he is a great choice! A man of conviction passion, patriotism and common sense! He also has a great moral compass and stands on principal of simple human equasions that every person used to learn in their young years before PCism. He also speaks of the consitution frequently. As the other Mind Stream Media candidates seem to think there are ony the 2 parts to the consitution and they only speak of those when someone else brings them up. They never want to talk about the consitution unless gun control or freedom of speech come up, then they really don't seem to want to discuss it. I'm going to watch some of Mr Keys video's on youtube tomorrow. We definitely need to get behind him. He has name recognition and he is way better then anything we got going now. LETS DO THIS THING! LETS BRING HIM UP FROM THE BOTTOM, THROUGH THE SWAMP AND PESTILENCE THAT WE ARE NOW BEING DEVOURED BY.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    No I didn't catch Alan's announcement tonight but I think he is a great choice! A man of conviction passion, patriotism and common sense! He also has a great moral compass and stands on principal of simple human equasions that every person used to learn in their young years before PCism. He also speaks of the consitution frequently. As the other Mind Stream Media candidates seem to think there are ony the 2 parts to the consitution and they only speak of those when someone else brings them up. They never want to talk about the consitution unless gun control or freedom of speech come up, then they really don't seem to want to discuss it. I'm going to watch some of Mr Keys video's on youtube tomorrow. We definitely need to get behind him. He has name recognition and he is way better then anything we got going now. LETS DO THIS THING! LETS BRING HIM UP FROM THE BOTTOM, THROUGH THE SWAMP AND PESTILENCE THAT WE ARE NOW BEING DEVOURED BY.
    I agree Chex. My only reservation is that I am not 100% sure, and that is only because I did not see the announcement. If he announced his candidacy for the CP nomination, then.....absolutely, positively, with out question, yes. I will get in my car, drive to the polls, and VOTE for Mr. Keyes. I don't care who says it is a wasted vote, because they are playing into the mentality that would actually make it so.

Like you said, LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

McCain is far, far more dangerous than Obama or Clinton. Here is an excerpt from a post I made yesterday.

And the reason John McCain would actually be a worse President than either Obama or Clinton is because of the manner in which conservatives go to sleep whenever a Republican occupies the Oval Office. Furthermore, the next couple of years are "crunch time" for this burgeoning North American Union and related issues.

America is currently facing the most serious threat to its national independence and sovereignty since the War of 1812. The forces of globalism have declared an all-out war against our country's independence. Illegal immigration, the NAFTA superhighway, the North American Community, a regional currency called the Amero, and "free trade" deals are just a few of the weapons in their arsenal. And John McCain will use every bit of his power as President to facilitate all of this chicanery. And, because McCain is a Republican, conservatives and Christians will sit back and let it happen without even the slightest whimper of resistance. If Obama or Clinton were sitting in the Oval Office, however, massive numbers of conservatives and Christians would rise in protest over every inch of ground ceded to these nefarious nabobs. So, tell me, who is the greater evil? I say it is John McCain.

I realize that there are many readers shouting to themselves right now and saying, "So what do we do, Chuck? We have to vote for one or the other." To which I say, No you don't. You can think outside the box. You don't have to throw your vote away on either of these wretched candidates. You can cast a vote for principle and vote for a third party candidate

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast