Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"And why would McCain be any better? The devil you know versus the devil you don't know."

First of all, as I've mentioned before, we are going to have to control congress to control shamnesty. Are you out there campaigning for members of congress? Or waiting until a few days before the election? That's how we ended up with McShame.

Second, anyone who would set back and DELIBERATELY allow Shillary or Hussein to win the election, deserves what they get......(which will include but not be limited to) shamnesty within days of taking office, higher taxes, and God help us when we have their health care plan!!!! And thats just to name a few.........

I hate the idea of voting for McShame, but I'm not going to sell out the U.S. to the dems by not voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Obama will, indeed, be much worse, however, and is dangerous in many more ways than immigration. Hillary is much more guarded than Obama, and I think she'd be more cautious in the illegal debate.

Illegal immigration becomes a bi-partisan issue with McCain as he'll strong arm many GOP members to his side.

With Hillary, at least we'd have the majority of the GOP opposing her immigration ideas.
    I agree with this. It's clear that Obama is unqualified to be president. Many of the rank and file GOP would find it easy to oppose Hillary and Obama on amnesty (& higher taxes), but with McCain, much less so.
    I agree unless a miracle happens I will vote for Hillary to try and keep McCain out of the White House.I say that because I feel the powers that be need and are working hard to elect McCain to finish the NAU deal Bush and the CFR are pushing for.

I think Hillary may be seeing the light although dimly.I judge that by some recent remarks she has made.

I keep hoping at the Repub convention Ron Paul will some how unseat McCain as the nominee.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thats why its called the Mind Stream Media. To many people don't believe in the power of the people, they believe what they are told and shown by false profits. Just as the Mind Stream Media told voters that Ron Paul and others had no chance to be president, they were right and they knew all along that they were going to see to it that they weren't given the equal chance and airtime to be president, right from the begining of the debates they were virtually fixing the election, but we sit back and go with the flow then kick and scream when our country is raped and stolen, but just keep acknowledging that one of these three traitors are going to be president and they surely will be as long as people think that way. Voting by what you believe is how people voted before the Mind Stream Media, the candidates of today wouldn't have had a chance back then and would probably be shuned by society for the things they speak of now days, if not worse.

Just think if there were no Mind Stream Media, no TV, no radio and we had these three candidates and a fourth which lets just say for the sake of the arguement that the forth candidate was the Consitution Party candidate and the only way you could chose from the candidates was from the writtings of what they believe in and they're records and they're political history, I would venture to say that the election wouldn't even be close, the constitution candidate would win hands down no question. The Mind Stream Media know this, thats why they don't include candidates that want US soveriegnty and the rule of law, it cramps their wallets and elites don't like to be told what to do. So, we either play their game and vote for their stooges or we don't. Vote for any of the three and they're mission is accomplished. Vote for anyone else and they see they have another problem and that is, Americans don't like to be sold out and treated like slaves that own a nation, or as voters keep voting for triators, maybe we do. As long as we play the little game they want us to play, they win because its a rigged game. We must make and vote for our own Icons, not the ones the media makes and they have 2 to 3 years to make up the rules between every ball game. They say who plays, how long and what position while we the spectators get a ticket every four years and think we've really done something when the favored team wins everytime. Its time we had a cinderella upset, then they'll know a new power has awoken and that power is the American People.

If you knowingly vote for someone that wants to steal your lifes work, your country, your kids future just because they might do it a little slower than another traitor candidate, then you deserve what comes down the line. Either way you've voted for a traitor candidate. The ones that vote for the traitor and help them achieve the power to knowingly betray this country is nothing more than a traitor by proxy themselves. Don't forget, a vote means YOU SUPPORT that candidate and his agenda. A slow death is still a death. The evidence is in, just look at the last two elections what voting for a lesser evil gets you, chaos! Just as the government accomidates the employers to hire illegal immigrants by looking the other way, so the voters do by not seeking and supporting candidates that offer a platform on the constitutional basis this country was founded on to remedy the problems at hand. So, as an earlier poster put it, the lesser of three evils is still evil and as we know evil destroys men and nations and turns those into empires and slaves. The whole purpose of evil is to put suffering on mankind. As we have had 8 years of misery the least of the three evils offers more of that misery, why would anyone in their right mind vote for that when they could vote for something much better? The new evil dictator will use your vote against you by saying he has a mandate to fulfill his agenda? Everyone must like all parts of it, they voted for him. Believe me John McCain, Obama, or Clinton won't make a speech about how they got elected because everyone hated the other two choices, no, they will say everyone loves him or her and their complete agenda and by God, thats what they are going to get done! And then they will proceed to steal your country on the basis of a false mandate of your vote. Thats what your voting for if you vote for one of the three evils which by the way all work for the same team. Take a little here and there from each of their platforms and you've basically got the same plan all the way around. They have left plenty of wiggle room in the wording to later be constrewed how they want them to be. Just like Bill Clinton did, its all a play on words, thats the PC movement at work. I know there are alternatives to these three candidates, people that are Pro America and thats who I'll vote for. I refuse to vote for anyone that contributes to the downfall of America and the loss of my American rights. Anyone that votes for one of these three deserve what they get because they surely know before hand what they are getting. Will our sons a daughters understand why we voted for traitors when we could have voted for patriots? Even if the patriot we voted for doesn't win, we stand on principals. Once we vote for one of the three evils, the government considers that support for the agenda they seek.

Are we trying to stop the downfall of America or just slow it down a little?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I know there are alternatives to these three candidates, people that are Pro America and thats who I'll vote for. I refuse to vote for anyone that contributes to the downfall of America and the loss of my American rights. Anyone that votes for one of these three deserve what they get because they surely know before hand what they are getting. Will our sons a daughters understand why we voted for traitors when we could have voted for patriots? Even if the patriot we voted for doesn't win, we stand on principals. Once we vote for one of the three evils, the government considers that support for the agenda they seek.
    Excellent points made Chexfive!! I will have you know that your vote will be supplemented by my own (most likely the CP candidate). And that is where it starts. I REFUSE to play by the rules the MSM has set up for me, and I know that I am not alone. Get to the polls and have your voice HEARD. Don't let the globalist elites establish the rules for you, and your decisions.

BTW, reading Chexfive's posts is always like reading a book....

J/K Chexfive, keep up the good work!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I hate the idea of voting for McShame, but I'm not going to sell out the U.S. to the dems by not voting.
    But you are, in effect, selling out to a different form of globalist. One that not only wants amnesty, but also outright free trade, extension of NAFTA, and 8 more years in Iraq.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic

Thanks for the compliment guy!

Sorry about the books but I just get so mad about the state of our Nation, the people have the ultimate power, we need to use it wisely and if we do that we can have a utopia.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Exactly my sentiments. Voting for lesser evil is the reason why we are in this global mess. I will no more vote for ANY lesser evil - only for issues.

Maybe this is an opportunity to screen some house/senate races and put the effort behind good boys. What about to compile a list of 20 most promising challengers standing against OBL senators and congressmen? By channeling your limited resources behind them you can significantly affect the behaviour of future congress.

Too bad there isn't a box on the ballot that says none of the above

I am not a fan of McCain at all, but the battle front on the war on illegal immigrants is also being fought in the federal courts.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0211/p09s01-coop.html

At this point, all I can do is hope that the Congress can fend off the amnesty crowd and we get no activist liberal judges entrenched.

I haven't made up my mind 100%, but I will probably hold my nose and vote for Jaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    BearFlagRepublic

Thanks for the compliment guy!

Sorry about the books but I just get so mad about the state of our Nation, the people have the ultimate power, we need to use it wisely and if we do that we can have a utopia.
    Your welcome Chex. And I totally understand. Your posts are always very informative.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast