Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will never vote for McCain. I don't care if that means Obama or Hillary wins. I don't care. Because they are all one and the same. I'm so sick and tired of Republican voters using their scare tactics of if you don't vote for McCain that means Hillary or Obama will win. So what? We are screwed either way. So what that McCain might be marginally better. Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail. Actually I think it would be better if Hillary or Obama would win because it will make things worse and worse is great. Why? Because the worse things get, the more people will finally wake up.

If McCain is the best the Republican't party can do then they deserve to self destruct and be a party no more. I will never vote for McCain. I'd rather not vote than vote for any of these traitors. I will vote for the constitution party and if you say that's a wasted vote than so be it because I'm tired of wasting my vote on those who refuse to represent America and my views.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry...I could never pull the lever for ANY of these atrocious choices! They are the absolute worst that America has to offer! America has been bamboozled...we thought things would only get better after 8 years of the gross failures of Bush....WRONG! It's going to be 10x worse!

I will do a write-in, and then concentrate on Congress. If they want to keep their jobs, they had better darn well listen to their constituents!

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will never vote for McCain. I don't care if that means Obama or Hillary wins. I don't care. Because they are all one and the same. I'm so sick and tired of Republican voters using their scare tactics of if you don't vote for McCain that means Hillary or Obama will win. So what? We are screwed either way. So what that McCain might be marginally better. Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail. Actually I think it would be better if Hillary or Obama would win because it will make things worse and worse is great. Why? Because the worse things get, the more people will finally wake up.

If McCain is the best the Republican't party can do then they deserve to self destruct and be a party no more. I will never vote for McCain. I'd rather not vote than vote for any of these traitors. I will vote for the constitution party and if you say that's a wasted vote than so be it because I'm tired of wasting my vote on those who refuse to represent America and my views.
    I 100% agree with you!

We will be in Iraq 8 years from now regardless of who is elected.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    We will be in Iraq 8 years from now regardless of who is elected.
    I think that's a pretty safe bet.

Thank you all for providing lots of food for thought. I feel your pain, believe me, because I have the same pains! Wanna know my BIGGEST fears?? 1) Our borders are opened wide, amnesty given across the board and our demographics are forever irreversibly changed. 2) Borders opened wide, WMD terrorists slip across and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans. These are two of my worst waking nightmares. Am I alone in these feelings?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    dman1200 wrote:

Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail.
    I strongly disagree! While all three are bad choices, Obama and the Hildabeast would mean certain amnesty. McCain will probably attempt to push for another amnesty, however, I'm convinced he won't have any better luck with his party than Bush did. Heck, there is even a small chance that he will actually listen to those from his party. Obama and the Hildabeast on the other hand will most certainly push for another amnesty. You combine Obama or the Hildabeast with a democrat controlled U.S. Congress and our fight against amnesty will probably be short lived (at the very least it will become much more difficult). Like I've said before, I refuse to vote on any of the three. However, I do believe Obama and the Hildabeast would be the worst thing that could happen to our cause. Yes, worse than McCain.

Immigration and border security are my top concerns. However, since there isn't a thimbles worth of difference between the three regarding illegal immigration I'm forced to look deeper. As for being the most dangerous to our country, here's how I rate the three: #1 Obama, #2 Hildabeast, and #3 McCain. If by chance we had a Republican controlled Congresss, I would consider flipping the Hildabeast to #3 and McCain to #2. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have to worry about that though because the the upcoming election cycle doesn't look good for the Republicans.

It's a well known fact that Bush couldn't turn our Republican friends in the U.S. Congress and it'll be the same situation should McCain be elected. Honestly, at this point and time, I'm more concerned about losing those folks that have stood by us. Another handful or two of amnesty supporters in the U.S. Congress and we'll be in serious trouble.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    dman1200 wrote:

Having McCain will actually be worse because the Republicans in Congress will bow down to him where they will fight Hillary or Obama tooth and nail.
    I strongly disagree! While all three are bad choices, Obama and the Hildabeast would mean certain amnesty. McCain will probably attempt to push for another amnesty, however, I'm convinced he won't have any better luck with his party than Bush did. Heck, there is even a small chance that he will actually listen to those from his party. Obama and the Hildabeast on the other hand will most certainly push for another amnesty. You combine Obama or the Hildabeast with a democrat controlled U.S. Congress and our fight against amnesty will probably be short lived (at the very least it will become much more difficult). Like I've said before, I refuse to vote on any of the three. However, I do believe Obama and the Hildabeast would be the worst thing that could happen to our cause. Yes, worse than McCain.

Immigration and border security are my top concerns. However, since there isn't a thimbles worth of difference between the three regarding illegal immigration I'm forced to look deeper. As for being the most dangerous to our country, here's how I rate the three: #1 Obama, #2 Hildabeast, and #3 McCain. If by chance we had a Republican controlled Congresss, I would consider flipping the Hildabeast to #3 and McCain to #2. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have to worry about that though because the the upcoming election cycle doesn't look good for the Republicans.

It's a well known fact that Bush couldn't turn our Republican friends in the U.S. Congress and it'll be the same situation should McCain be elected. Honestly, at this point and time, I'm more concerned about losing those folks that have stood by us. Another handful or two of amnesty supporters in the U.S. Congress and we'll be in serious trouble.
    MW, this is where I am at. I dont know how things are going to go, and I don't know if MCshame is the one (Im doubting it) but. I refuse to vote, for Hildebeast or Hussien!!!!! Scary times we live in! Interesting post...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Thank you all for providing lots of food for thought. I feel your pain, believe me, because I have the same pains! Wanna know my BIGGEST fears?? 1) Our borders are opened wide, amnesty given across the board and our demographics are forever irreversibly changed. 2) Borders opened wide, WMD terrorists slip across and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans. These are two of my worst waking nightmares. Am I alone in these feelings?
    All three must scare you to death then...

Only difference is McCain will have us in Iran and Syria within 6 months of taking office.

Other than the National Health Care.. Name one issue McCain is better?

I never thought I would say this, but I think Clinton is the least Dangerous.. Thing with her though is you cannot be sure of her actual stances.. Can't be sure of any of them to be honest.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Call me paranoid, but I believe we may see a Clinton/McCain ticket. Why? They are "gently" attacking each other, it's creepy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast