Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So again, exactly what is Obama going to do that is soooo much worse than what McCain will do?

My concern with Obama is that he will appoint activist judges who will attempt to make laws rather than strictly interpret the laws on the books.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    So again, exactly what is Obama going to do that is soooo much worse than what McCain will do?

My concern with Obama is that he will appoint activist judges who will attempt to make laws rather than strictly interpret the laws on the books.
    I think Obama might be the one to react more quickly in domestic and international situations and then ask questions later whether it was the right decision or not. But in the end all three are bad for our country. I can't think of anything positive to say about McCain or Hillary either.

Those are both valid responses. But I think McCain is more likely to flat out attack countries who have never attacked us. I think Obama is more likely to send "peackekeeping troops" into troubled areas.

Either way, we're stuck with perpetual war, for absolutely no good reason.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    "MCCAIN: It means that I, as president, I would have the border state governors certify that their borders are secure. Americans will trust the border state governors. They won't trust us in Washington. That's the message — they want it secure."

The Border State Governor of New Mexico just in the past couple of weeks certified his Border with mexico safe and secure, so I guess Senator McCAMNESTY is on his way to implementing his BLANKET AMNESTY BILL as soon as he is President!!!
    Exactly. Its another smoke screen. McCain will never secure the border. Never. Does he even say how he will secure it?? Fence? Military?? He acts like he learned something from the amnesty debacle. That NOW he realises that the border needs to be secured. As if that were not UTTERLY apparent last summer when he attempted to destroy our country -- representing ARIZONA no less...... And yet, he STILL can not utter the words that McCain/Kennedy was a bad bill. He uses the same language every, single time, "We failed, my friend. It will not come to a vote." Never said it was a mistake, never says he will veto such a bill, because he still believes in amnesty in his heart of black hearts.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote,

"Exactly. Its another smoke screen. McCain will never secure the border. Never. Does he even say how he will secure it?? Fence? Military?? He acts like he learned something from the amnesty debacle. That NOW he realises that the border needs to be secured. As if that were not UTTERLY apparent last summer when he attempted to destroy our country -- representing ARIZONA no less...... And yet, he STILL can not utter the words that McCain/Kennedy was a bad bill. He uses the same language every, single time, "We failed, my friend. It will not come to a vote." Never said it was a mistake, never says he will veto such a bill, because he still believes in amnesty in his heart of black hearts."

Agreed and well stated.

Why is it that you point this out and Hannity lets him off the hook?

This is copied from a blog, who copied it from the NY TImes:http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2..._support_j.php

[quote](McCain) added: “I believe we have to secure our borders, and I think most Americans agree with that, because it’s a matter of national security. But we must enact comprehensive immigration reform. We must make it a top agenda item if we don’t do it before, and we probably won’t, a little straight talk, as of January 2009.â€
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Why is it that you point this out and Hannity lets him off the hook?
    Because Hannity attempts to retain his viewership (by asking peripheral questions) while remaining a GOP lapdog (by not asking the zinger).

I bet he slapped McCain's knee after that interview. His only function is to appease the conservative base with rhetoric, so he can corral them for the selected globalist in November. It amazes me that people play along.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

AngelaTC wrote,

"He wants to change our minds, not listen to us."

Psychological control of the masses? Does McCain have the charisma to be a charmer? If not, will the media be able to pick up the slack while playing the role of sidekick?

BearFlagRepublic wrote,

"Because Hannity attempts to retain his viewership (by asking peripheral questions) while remaining a GOP lapdog (by not asking the zinger)."

Your a great American my friend, (no hype intended )

"It amazes me that people play along."

Everyone wants to be a GREAT American.

Fair and balanced you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    "That's the message — they want it secure."

Thats only part of the message John, the other part is NO amnesty!

If the the message of 'secure the border' can be said loud enough and often enough will the public focus on only securing the borders? Can the public's attention chew gum and walk at the same time? One step forward two steps back?

Hannity dropped(?) the ball. He led, McCain followed, when the conversation came right up to, but just short of, NO amnesty, Hannity let McCain off of the hook, a little joke, some snickers and laughter, then a commercial break and when the interview continued, on to other topics.

Softball at the very least.

Your a great American my friend!

We all know what McCain's position and role is, what is Hannity's role?
    You know what Sean want. He does not want Obama or Clinton. He said that in air more than once. He knows McCain or others. Hey, I recall he tried to push Rudy Giuliani on people. He couldn't get enough of Rudy. Now he moved on

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sean from Faux News (Fake News) I used to watch until they skewed information about Jorge Bush and the Illegal Alien Invasion

I no longer watch Faux News
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)