Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    McCAIN: WHAT DOES HE STAND FOR?: www.etherzone.com/2008/lebo052308.shtml
    \

Since when has there been much commen on OBama and Illegals? It is hard to find. The press won't ask him - you have to really hunt around to find where he stands. He is keeping it well- hidden for a reason.

After all he is the La Raza candidate -- don't kid youself they love him.

\

Since when has there been much commen on OBama and Illegals? It is hard to find. The press won't ask him - you have to really hunt around to find where he stands. He is keeping it well- hidden for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    \

I'm not kidding myself about anything, as opposed to some of those who are voting for McCain, IMO. Obama and McCain are BOTH La Raza candidates, so the Open Borders Lobby has it's bases nicely covered in the upcoming presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    \

I'm not kidding myself about anything, as opposed to some of those who are voting for McCain, IMO. Obama and McCain are BOTH La Raza candidates, so the Open Borders Lobby has it's bases nicely covered in the upcoming presidential election.
    Know what I mean, jelly bean? John McCain: La Raza's Voice in Washington: www.michellemalkin.com/2008/02/04/john- ... ashington/

I don't subscribe to the rantings of any websites, including in this case, Ether Zone. The internet is full of garbage and personal attack sites of all kinds. A talking horse could start his own blog and soon he would have a thousand eager followers lauding Mr. Ed as the next messiah. Sadly, the majority of the MSM is nothing more than a highly capitalized version of Mr. Ed's house of horse manure. The only thing I trust are my own instincts and years of experience, much of it trial and error. Right now my alarm bells are sounding on Obama.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I don't subscribe to the rantings of any websites, including in this case, Ether Zone. The internet is full of garbage and personal attack sites of all kinds. A talking horse could start his own blog and soon he would have a thousand eager followers lauding Mr. Ed as the next messiah. Sadly, the majority of the MSM is nothing more than a highly capitalized version of Mr. Ed's house of horse manure. The only thing I trust are my own instincts and years of experience, much of it trial and error. Right now my alarm bells are sounding on Obama.
    I don't subscribe to the rantings of people who are so afraid of Obama, that they can't admit the truth about McCain, either.

POTUS, I know you are just a fuzzy likable person so please don't take anything I have said personal. I'm sure you are an honorable person. However, don't mistake my fear of Obama as an endorsement of McCain or anyone else. The distasteful truth of the matter is, I believe that we are in a situation where we are faced with a lesser evil vs a far greater evil. I don't like it but there it is. Obama MUST be defeated or I fear we will bare witness to something far worse than that inflicted by any of our past presidents. His positions are the most radical I've seen in my entire adult life. Such so that I sometimes wonder if this is all a bad dream and we are really in some foreign country.

I don't subscribe to the rantings of people who are so afraid of Obama, that they can't admit the truth about McCain, either.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

POTUS, I know you are just a fuzzy likable person so please don't take anything I have said personal. I'm sure you are an honorable person. However, don't mistake my fear of Obama as an endorsement of McCain or anyone else. The distasteful truth of the matter is, I believe that we are in a situation where we are faced with a lesser evil vs a far greater evil. I don't like it but there it is. Obama MUST be defeated or I fear we will bare witness to something far worse than that inflicted by any of our past presidents. His positions are the most radical I've seen in my entire adult life. Such so that I sometimes wonder if this is all a bad dream and we are really in some foreign country.

TexasBorn,

I know what your position on this is, and I still disagree. Obama is a dyed-in-the-wool-Marxist, but McCain isn't that much different , at least not different enough for me to get excited about, and I will NEVER vote for a GD traitor who sold captive American servicemen down the river. If Obama is elected, at least the few conservative Republicans left in Congress won't be afraid to stand up to him. If the Bush 43 presidency is any indicator, that won't be the case if McCain becomes president, and the Democrats will be all too happy to go along with McCain's big government, Globalista, U.N. loving policies, like they would with Obama. At any rate, I'll continue to voice my opposition to voting for McCain, just as you'll voice your support of voting for him.

POTUS, who knows, you may just one day convince me that I might be making a mistake. I'll keep my mind open and my ears peeled! Hoping that we can all do the same!

TexasBorn,

I know what your position on this is, and I still disagree. Obama is a dyed-in-the-wool-Marxist, but McCain isn't that much different , at least not different enough for me to get excited about, and I will NEVER vote for a GD traitor who sold captive American servicemen down the river. If Obama is elected, at least the few conservative Republicans left in Congress won't be afraid to stand up to him. If the Bush 43 presidency is any indicator, that won't be the case if McCain becomes president, and the Democrats will be all too happy to go along with McCain's big government, Globalista, U.N. loving policies, like they would with Obama. At any rate, I'll continue to voice my opposition to voting for McCain, just as you'll voice your's to vote for him.

William Barret Travis

POTUS, who knows, you may just one day convince me that I might be making a mistake. I'll keep my mind open and my ears peeled! Hoping that we can all do the same!
    My mind is made up when it comes to voting for any of the three Establishment CFR shills, I won't

Americans need to quit pinning their hopes so much, on the outcome of a presidential election, where all of the top-tier candidates are playing for the same team, IMO, and concentrate a whole lot more on who they send to both houses of Congress, and to their States' legislature.