Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    I won't vote for McCain , even if that means Obama.

Is Keyes still in? If not, I write in Tancredo to demonstrate my protest vote. That is the only thing the RNC/GOP will comprehend.

Fortunately for them, there are probalby more racist bigots in the Democratic Party than there are those of us who will no longer hold our nose, compromise our principals, and vote for the party hack.

Let La Raza vote for McCain.
    Keyes is still running for president, PFWAG, but he might not be on the ballot in all States. He will be running a campaing that is largely Internet-based. For more info, see: www.americasrevival.com/
    For what party is Keyes running? He lost the Constitution Party presidential nomination to Chuck Baldwin. I just watched the video and it's not clear. Is he running as an independent?

Barack Hussein Obama will not and cannot win. Period. He is a cheerleader and focal point for idiots. This was to be his role from the begining.

Hillary cannot win as she is mistrusted and divisive (Thanks to the genius of Hussein's handlers) in her own party, no Republican will crossover and vote for her.

McCain is the next President. He will win the Republican base as there is no other canidate, his VP will drag some votes with him, Hillary supporters will cross party lines (if they can see the line?) as they will not support Hussein Obama under any circumstance. McCain will emerge with a clear victory that will signal strength and unity across party lines.

The fight for America will and must be the Congress. This will prove just as difficult a fight for freedom loving Americans, as those who pull the strings are well entrenched.

JMHO.

How many eyes are closed? The MSM wins again, as it must, there is too much at stake.

When does football season start?

Don't forget to check your state laws. For example, I believe a write in vote is not valid in North Carolina and will end up in the trash can; probably before you leave the parking lot.

I would like to see Rush or someone in the news create a stampede of republicans changing their registration. Maybe the GOP will then wake up and realize they are done if they don't get an acceptable nominee.

And
    One of the things that just makes me cringe would be to hear him call us, "My Friends", the way he likes to start his speeches. I cannot bear to hear him call us "My Friends".
    I have to turn the tv off when McCain comes on. He sickens as much as Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    When does football season start?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I have to turn the tv off when McCain comes on. He sickens as much as Bush.
    Ditto. If I don't change the channel, I might just grab my trusty .45 and kill the expensive flat screen TV.

and when does football season start? (The Rockies are in the tank, already)

POTUS: are you active in any anti-illegal immigration organizations in Colorado?

I will not vote for McCain either. Both I and my wife are now RINOs, only because we have not yet taken the trouble to go to city hall and re-register as Independents. I would agree with those that say Obama is the worst of the bunch ideologically. However, McCain is the one I fear. Moreover, I believe the best thing for this country in the long run is a complete disaster in 2008 for the Republican Party. That will either result in the party doing nothing to change (and more people like us will leave the party); a major shakeup of the party forcing it to return to its conservative base (I do not say roots because historically the Republican Party has been run by elitists who primarily favored business interests and only business interests); or the party dies altogether. I agree with Lou Dobbs that the two party system is broken, and the best alternative is to get a super majority of voters registered as Independents. As for Obama, if he is elected I am certain he will be far worse than Carter, and will not be re-elected in 2012. During his four years, pressure by us on Congress can contain his worst inclinations, just as it did with Clinton (Hillary's Health Care Plan), and Bush/Kennedy/McCain (Comprehensive Amnesty and Nation-Unbuilding).
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

What scares me is who McCain picks for VP. Given his age, there is a good chance he might croak while in office....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna-Anna
    Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    I won't vote for McCain , even if that means Obama.

Is Keyes still in? If not, I write in Tancredo to demonstrate my protest vote. That is the only thing the RNC/GOP will comprehend.

Fortunately for them, there are probalby more racist bigots in the Democratic Party than there are those of us who will no longer hold our nose, compromise our principals, and vote for the party hack.

Let La Raza vote for McCain.
    Keyes is still running for president, PFWAG, but he might not be on the ballot in all States. He will be running a campaing that is largely Internet-based. For more info, see: www.americasrevival.com/
    For what party is Keyes running? He lost the Constitution Party presidential nomination to Chuck Baldwin. I just watched the video and it's not clear. Is he running as an independent?
    Yes, he is trying to gain ballot access as an independent.

and when does football season start? (The Rockies are in the tank, already)

POTUS: are you active in any anti-illegal immigration organizations in Colorado?
    No, PFWAG, I'm not active with any anti-illegal imigration groups in Colorado. I did attend an anti-Reconquista rally in Denver a couple of years ago, that was co-ordinated by a couple of different groups.

Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform, www.cairco.org/ is probably the most visible anti-illegal invasion group in Coloado.

My activities in years past,centered more around gun rights, and ballot access. I was involved with a group that got Pat Buchanan ballot access in Colorado in 2000, since John Hagelin was listed as the Reform Party candidate on the Colorado ballot.

However, McCain is the one I fear.
    The country will never survive another George Bush term so I agree with you there. Hillary is hated by everyone, she is probably the one who would get the least amount done.

McCain's BS Express is dropping off like flies already with their mega Washington insider lobbyists being exposed.

Obama, Hillary and McCain are all CFR hacks to bring us closer to Senior Bush's "New World Order" dictated by the United Nations.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast