Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz100
    Can I claim all the 20 million illegal aliens who every taxpayer is paying for as dependents?
    Hell your already paying for their baby machine infiltrators through medicaid, tax breaks, social services, etc..etc..etc.. Its called tax and government paid prostitution and procreation. This how they fund their direct attack at trying to outpopulate us within the next 2-3 decades, combined infestation and illegal immigration!
    I know but i'm not getting a write off for it like all the big companies are
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    immigrantgrl, you have the socials the illegals are using when you file their taxes right? can I have them so I can claim them as dependents since the tax forms require a SSN lol
    actually i dont...but if the socials are no good u cant use them either

if you'd bothered to read the conversation, you would see we where talking about her income taxes and her refund
    Dont even try to patronize me. For one to get a tax break means someone else has to make up for the refund. Money does not just magicly appear out of nowhere.. someone has to make up for the imbalance. Those that work and dont become baby machines the instant they cross the border illegaly are the ones who are paying for those refunds!
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Can I claim all the 20 million illegal aliens who every taxpayer is paying for as dependents?
    do u mean when they claim them on their w-4 and they really dont have them? or do u mean them just being here?

Quote Originally Posted by zzz100
    if you'd bothered to read the conversation, you would see we where talking about her income taxes and her refund
    Dont even try to patronize me. For one to get a tax break means someone else has to make up for the refund. Money does not just magicly appear out of nowhere.. someone has to make up for the imbalance. Those that work and dont become baby machines the instant they cross the border illegaly are the ones who are paying for those refunds!
    actually..just because someone else is getting a bigger refund doesnt mean i have to pay more taxes. refunds in the majority are excess money that we as taxpayers have contributed, and we didnt have to. if you dont have enough taken out then you pay, its that simple. whether my neighbor, my friend, you or an illegal immigrant file or dont file or pay or dont pay, doesnt affect my personal income tax one bit

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    and how that raising the cost of housing?? if anything with the cheap labor they are making it more affordable dont you think?? isnt that the great sacrifice everyone talks about?? but there is a large majority of illegals that use private doctors and dont drain the system.
    Illegal immigrants in construction has driven down the wages in that industry. Those jobs, which used to pay 20.00 an hour and up are now at an all time low of 6.00 to 8.00 an hour.
    It's incorrect that the cheap labor they provide keeps the cost of housing down. All it does is save on production costs for the contractors and employers in the industry. You live in Georgia? Then you should be able to see the homes which average 300,000 and above and condos and townhomes which are about the same and housing costs are on the rise every year rather than staying the same.

And do you have any stats on your statement that ::a large majority of illegals that use private doctors and dont drain the system?::

Lets not forget that the quality of some of those construction projects could also be in serious jeapordy.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

actually..just because someone else is getting a bigger refund doesnt mean i have to pay more taxes. refunds in the majority are excess money that we as taxpayers have contributed, and we didnt have to. if you dont have enough taken out then you pay, its that simple. whether my neighbor, my friend, you or an illegal immigrant file or dont file or pay or dont pay, doesnt affect my personal income tax one bit
    YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU!??? That money is coming from SOMEWHERE AND MONEY FOR A SOCIETY COMES FROM THE LEGAL CITIZENS WHAT WORK! So are you trying to tell us that NO US LEGAL CITIZEN IS PAYING FOR THE ILLEGAL BABY MACHINES, THEIR SCHOOLING, SOCIAL SERVICES, ETC..ETC..ETC.. THOSE ARE PAID FROM OUR TAXES!! IF WE DONT GET TAXED MORE THEN THERE IS LESS MONEY AND SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE FOR LEGAL CITIZENS!

Wheter its federal income tax, state tax, sales tax, whatever.. all that money goes to paying for government operations and their funded services. If some segment of the population is not paying their fair share THEN THEY ARE LEECHING OFF OF THAT MONEY THAT IS PAID BY TAX PAYERS!

For an accountant you suck at seeing the big picture.. all you can see is your own wallet!

BTW,, HOW CAN ILLEGALS PAY TAXES IF THEY HAVE NO LEGAL DOCUMENTATION?? WHY SHOULD THEY?? IF THEY DO IS IT THE SAME AMOUNT OF TAXES LEGAL CITIZENS PAY??? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.

Wheter its federal income tax, state tax, sales tax, whatever.. all that money goes to paying for government operations and their funded services. If some segment of the population is not paying their fair share THEN THEY ARE LEECHING OFF OF THAT MONEY THAT IS PAID BY TAX PAYERS
    !

you're right... but youre forgetting about the illegals that do pay taxes.. and everyone pays sales tax

For an accountant you suck at seeing the big picture.. all you can see is your own wallet!
    im not seeing the big picture? as a tax preparer i believe that more immigrants should pay taxes, if anything they need to get educated, and who better than us to teach them the way it should be done?

BTW,, HOW CAN ILLEGALS PAY TAXES IF THEY HAVE NO LEGAL DOCUMENTATION?? WHY SHOULD THEY?? IF THEY DO IS IT THE SAME AMOUNT OF TAXES LEGAL CITIZENS PAY??? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT.
    im not getting into this again... i've already explain it and you can scroll up and read it. do they pay more than legal citizens? some do some dont, it all depends

i think you need to read a lot more that just the sites that are being posted here to learn the true facts. every website has their own way of thinking and will give you the facts you want to hear. you cannot base your ideas and they way you live your life based on everything u read, u know people do lie. you cannot change the way i feel about immigration, because i base my feeling on my own personal experiences not on what people tell me. i dont expect you to all of a sudden turn your ways and be like me, i can too direct you to a lot of websites that give you a lot of info that will leave you thinking.
    I find this entire line insulting.. this is like telling all of us that we have had no experiences with these matters situation and we dont have enough common sense and intelligence to look at both sides of the situation before coming to our conclusions. One of the sites I posted on this website was from a PRO-IMMIGRANT website with comments THAT HURT THEIR OWN CAUSE.

I live in a state that has A CONSTANT FLOW OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS so dont even attempt to try and show us up with this "my experiences" crap. Dont go assuming we dont have the same abilities as educated citizens as you do to determine bullshit from the truth and NOT JUST WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast