Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    My advice to you right now is to read some more about illegal immigration and learn the true facts. If you see how much ILLEGAL immigration is costing us then I think that you will think differently.

watch the aztlan video on http://immigrationwatchdog.com see what kind of people these illegals really are.

i think you need to read a lot more that just the sites that are being posted here to learn the true facts. every website has their own way of thinking and will give you the facts you want to hear. you cannot base your ideas and they way you live your life based on everything u read, u know people do lie. you cannot change the way i feel about immigration, because i base my feeling on my own personal experiences not on what people tell me. i dont expect you to all of a sudden turn your ways and be like me, i can too direct you to a lot of websites that give you a lot of info that will leave you thinking.

i for example dont agree with a lot of the things that get said on this site. i have been reading it for a quite because i like to hear what the other side has to say. i also like the fact that most people that post here, are not ignorant and just expressing their frustations in a constructive way, by uniting. (there are plenty of sites that rag on immigrants but all they can do is shoot insults left and right) the only reason i decided to post was because i am sick of hearing the tax argument. i dont expect you to change your ways of thinking just like you shouldnt expect to change mine. but you should consider reading a lot more that just the sites your friends tell you to.h

u say i should consider the cost u are incurring.. personally you are not incurring anything. as far as them working here illegally with bad ss# and itins.. if anything they are contributing to the Social Security fund that is getting ready to collapse since they are just putting in and not taking out.

and just because a site shows you what some illegals are doing and that they are bad people.. doesnt mean anything, there is plenty of bad people here too, and they are americans, but its not fair to judge them everyone because of some.

To Immigrantgrl,

I could give a rats ass how TIED IN AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IS to our society after infiltrating our nation. THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING HERE ILLEGALY. When ANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT makes money or drains any of our social services that IS STEALING SERVICES AND MONEY FROM THOSE WHO LEGALY LIVE HERE. I would also be very hard pressed to believe they pay ANYWHERE near the taxes legal citizens in this country pays. The perfect incentive to NOT BECOME LEGAL is to avoid paying taxes at all and not having to report their incomes. This way they dont end up in the payable tax brackets or get caught by the INS. If you can prove CONCLUSIVELY OTHERWISE THAT THEY DO NOT DRAIN OUR ECONOMY AND SOCIAL SERVICES MORE THEN THEY ASSIST OR ADD TO THEM THEN GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.

No matter how much you want to throw this back in our faces your excuses dont stand up. Illegal immigrants are raping our country in the selfish drive as a means to their own ends. That is the bottom line no matter how you want to excuse their illegal and criminal activities.

ANYONE WHO ASSISTS THEM IN ANY WAY IS AIDING AND ABETTING KNOWN CRIMINALS AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH APPROPRIATELY.. PERIOD.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Immigrantgrl, almost no illegals use a private doctor when they can use the er for free.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    I guess that explains why my tax return this year was 1/3 of returns previous years...
    I made the same as last year, but an additional 2,000.00 was deducted from my pay and my refund is a little under 50% less than last years'. and I changed nothing on my W4.
    i dont know what to tell you. the standard deduction went up this year. and the credits remained the same. so unless your filing status changed or you lost a dependent or they gt too old, i dont know what to tell you. did u ask your tax preparer why it happened? anytime any of my clients ask me that questions, we look at the taxes together and i explain why that happened. i suggest you do the same. but nothing going on with immigrants legal or illegal affect your taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    I guess that explains why my tax return this year was 1/3 of returns previous years...
    I made the same as last year, but an additional 2,000.00 was deducted from my pay and my refund is a little under 50% less than last years'. and I changed nothing on my W4.
    i dont know what to tell you. the standard deduction went up this year. and the credits remained the same. so unless your filing status changed or you lost a dependent or they gt too old, i dont know what to tell you. did u ask your tax preparer why it happened? anytime any of my clients ask me that questions, we look at the taxes together and i explain why that happened. i suggest you do the same. but nothing going on with immigrants legal or illegal affect your taxes
    Can I claim all the 20 million illegal aliens who every taxpayer is paying for as dependents?

but nothing going on with immigrants legal or illegal affect your taxes
    (MOD EIT).. If they are accepting ANY SOCIAL SERVICES THEY ARE DRAINING OUR TAXES! That means OUR TAXES PAY FOR MANY OF THE SERVICES THEY RAPE FROM US!

What are you their propoganda minister??? How do you think our social services are paid for?? The money comes from us.. the LEGAL WORKERS OF THIS COUNTRY!
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Immigrantgrl, almost no illegals use a private doctor when they can use the er for free.
    here is atlanta.. there is a lot of clinics, they are privately owned clinics that cater to the hispanic community. a lot of people go there for fear of going to regular hospitals. in these places, people get their services and they pay for it in cash, its actually cheaper than going to the er. now again.. not all illegals do this, but a lot of them do

immigrantgrl, you have the socials the illegals are using when you file their taxes right? can I have them so I can claim them as dependents since the tax forms require a SSN lol

Quote Originally Posted by zzz100
    but nothing going on with immigrants legal or illegal affect your taxes
    (MOD EDIT).. If they are accepting ANY SOCIAL SERVICES THEY ARE DRAINING OUR TAXES! That means OUR TAXES PAY FOR MANY OF THE SERVICES THEY RAPE FROM US!

What are you their propoganda minister??? How do you think our social services are paid for?? The money comes from us.. the LEGAL WORKERS OF THIS COUNTRY!
    if you'd bothered to read the conversation, you would see we where talking about her income taxes and her refund

Can I claim all the 20 million illegal aliens who every taxpayer is paying for as dependents?
    Hell your already paying for their baby machine infiltrators through medicaid, tax breaks, social services, etc..etc..etc.. Its called tax and government paid prostitution and procreation. This how they fund their direct attack at trying to outpopulate us within the next 2-3 decades, combined infestation and illegal immigration!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast