Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illigal Immigrangs outsmart us.

I heard on the radio earlier today that the illigal immitrants are like a mile ahead of the anti-illigal crowd.

Reason:

Illigal aliens are usually purchasing somewhat forged social security IDs where else to claim that they are legal aliens. Eventhough there has been small amounts of busting of people selling stolen social security numbers however, and immigrants with forged social security by the two digits, there are hundreds of thousands of them else where.

The ICE and the rest of the authorities don't know where the forged blank social security documents are coming from.

And some people thought that the illigal immigrants well many of them are illiterate.

That's why I support an uncounterfeitable National ID card. Even though the argument AGAINST this is valid, we are just not going to defeat this problem without having some form of biometric ID that they CANNOT buy from these document mills.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That's why I support an uncounterfeitable National ID card. Even though the argument AGAINST this is valid, we are just not going to defeat this problem without having some form of biometric ID that they CANNOT buy from these document mills.
    Yeah I hate to say but I agree with you Bootsie about a National, ID. I know China has a national ID card and when I hear reports of counterfeit green cards. I wonder about this one. The only way I see to counterfeit a green card would be an inside job. I look at my wife's green card and I don't see anyway to counterfeit it. But I must not have a criminal mind or maybe just stupid.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

It does seem that they are finding ways to counterfeit EVERYTHING.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It makes me wonder, with the way our government is. Maybe i should take my wife out of the country and sneak her in over the border and that way i can get free health care a nice home loan and car loan.

I am just kidding everyone.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

It's probably too late to do that, Scub! You should have thought of that before you did it the RIGHT WAY!

It's probably too late to do that, Scub! You should have thought of that before you did it the RIGHT WAY!
    LOL I would have never considered it. but i did consider moving to China till we had it all worked out.

I don't think China is my style. I had thought about England. Those terrorist suspects were getting all kinds of government assistance. AND, they speak English there!

When you have public officials who are willing to sell documents, such as a local Dept of Revenue license officer who was busted here about a yr ago, for selling over 3000 State ID cards to llegals, then it is a waste of time.

Considering that most illegals are finding work without any Id whatsoever, fake or real, I doubt the RealID will hinder them much. Further, authorities pick up aliens everyday, and IDENTIFY them as such, and turn them loose again. When authorities have no intention of actually doing anything about illegals, what is the point of an ID card which ONLY those who are legal residents will bother to get?

RealID will only make it easier for them to round up people who are outspoken against government policies.. LIKE US. I am willing to bet anyone $100, anytime, that RealID will be result in a 1000 American arrests before it results in ONE illegal alien deportment.

I don't think China is my style. I had thought about England. Those terrorist suspects were getting all kinds of government assistance. AND, they speak English there!
    The one thing i found out in China and from my wife and her Dad, that the companies you work for help pay for your home and you can retire at 50.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast