Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, Judy! You sold me! The card that identifies me as an American Citizen would serve the purpose that I was looking for. I sure don't want to be tracked by the government. I'm just trying to think of a way that would be counterfeit proof and, if they can do that with the type of ID that you are talking about, I'm for it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OH GREAT!! Thanks for considering my idea Bootsie. I would like to be a proud "card carrying member" of the United States of America...that way we can wave our American Citizenship cards at those "card carrying" ACLU Phonies!!

Cause, WE'RE THE REAL DEAL!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We ARE the real deal, JUDY! You got that right!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Guys--getting all upset and mad over an internet forum is just goofy. If I start to feel "not so fresh" I just turn off the forum, and venture out into the real world. If someone is being abrasive then just blow it off.

When I was very new to internet forums in 1996, I was pretty popular on one forum and one day a certain uhhhhh trick was played on us by a crazy poster, and suddenly most of my internet friends viciously turned on me! It was like that scene from Frankenstien when the villagers chase Frankenstien with torches and pitchforks! Anyway I was devastated and went to this park to kind of clear my head, and a bolt of lightning struck so close to me that I just about wet myself! TRUE STORY. The noise was so loud that it totally snapped me out of it and I realized how goofy getting upset over people on the internet was. Today most of those friends admitted they were wrong and like me again, so all is well that ends well.

A-1

my 2 cents

As a former resident alien I can tell you that the biometric ID has been around for about 7 years. I had one. Guess what? The Canadians share the database. In fact they manage it better than our own ICE and immigration. That is why they have very FEW illegals in their country.

If we have a problem with illegals getting these biometric Id's(and we do) it is entirely because the people within the system are either incompetent or criminal. I have maintained that our problems exist because a very high percentage of the american people are BAD! At least those we have hired to do the job we speak of here. It would not surprise me, that just as our border officers have been stood down by their superiors, that same group would foster the spread of phony IDs of all varieties, at the State and Federal levels.

My biometric ID had everything I have ever done, including ALL the border crossings made etc. and the where and when, and why. I mean all that is asked of you is put into that database. At least that's what the Canadians do.

To look at a biometric resident alien card is to know, no one without considerable sophistication could produce this card and have it look or be valid. First clue, what kind of history would be on the biometric data? Any card without any, or very recent, would be immediately suspect, at least to me. See, you need to have had an resident alien card for at least 5 years before you can attempt to become a citizen. Anyone with a card less than 5 years old would be immediately checked in my world. Discrimintory? YOU BET! I had a green card for many years and was scrutinized to the nines by many a border official.

The point is the system is either corrupted or infiltrated. A national ID wouldn't necessarily change anything. cheers glenn

Why not just chip the illegals when we catch them and if they cross back over illegally they get a small shock every few minuteS?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I am SO glad I took the time to read this thread, in it's entirety, today. Like many others, I initially loathed the the thought of a RealID (biometric) card but couldn't, for the life of me, see any other way.

Until I came to the following quote, I was more or less still thinking "inside the box".

Judy wrote:
    One other thought to consider. Remember all those "lost" Citigroup records, millions of them? Remember all those "compromised" Choice Point and Nexus Lexus records earlier in the year? Right about the time the RealIDACt was about to pass in Congress. In fact I think CitiGroup "lost" their millions of records RIGHT AFTER RealIDAct passed.

These people don't lose records within in weeks of each other.

These people have siphoned off those records to sell them on the black market to illegal aliens or terrorists or money launderers or whomever they want for HUGE MONEY to get set for RealIDAct.

These are our identifies. These are American Citizen identities.

Where did Choice Point and Nexus Lexus get their data? They got the data from the federal government.
    It was as if the proverbial "lightbulb" in my head was switched on! I had never once associated the timing of this huge, unprecedented spate of ID "thefts" with the passing of the RealID act. In hindsight, the odds of this being a mere coincidence are astronomical, at best. After this revelation I went back to the beginning of the thread and re-read all the arguments against the RealID. To say my stance took a 360 would be an understatement.

I now realize that some of us (including myself) are only half awake. Why? Because facing the awful truth that a U.S. President would intentionally dismantle the AMERICA his noble predecessors worked so hard to achieve is beyond comprehension.

Please be patient with those of us that are in the learning stages. After all we DO share a common goal: Not to give up America ..to anyone, at any price.

GreyParrot,

I think you may be seeing the light. How do you get societies of people to do things they don't want to do? You can force or necessitate the change by creating the crisis.

Remember, farmers use cattle prods to get the cows to go down the narrow shoot to the slaughterhouse.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a question for everybody, and I'm not trying to be a pain. How is this National ID different, in your minds, to a SS card or a Birth Certificate? Both are National IDs that everybody is required to have or get, and to me, the only difference between them and the Real ID is that the RID will be pretty damned hard to fake.

I think sometimes people get too cynical about government. There are good people serving us out there but the bad ones get all the attention. If you ask me, and no one did, I find all this talk about the gov't wanting to track our every move really goofy. I don't feel so important that I'd think anyone would give a crap about what I was doing, let alone have the finances to track me indefinately, unless of course I was caught buying vials of small pox or something along that lines. I mean if the "evil" gov't tracked me tonight, they'd see I went to work all day, then took my son to buy school clothes and then came home and did freelance work. Then I yapped it up here for a few.

BRING A BOOK!!! After a few days of tracking me, the nazi-like gov't would fall asleep.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast