Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy and BobC--I will be more than happy to discuss this issue with the two of you as you are both able to discuss a topic intelligently, make your points without slandering others and give me the opportunity to do the same. With the two of you, I am able to look at sides of the issues and make or change opinions based on information you have provided.

I will not stoop to the level of some people who post.

It would be difficult, BobC, to print on plastic OF COURSE. I guess MOST people would realize that.

Judy--I still say that I would not object to a National ID IF I thought it would help the government enforce the laws of our land. It would be BETTER if it was for immigrants but there would be no way to know if the people were immigrants or illegal immigrants unless everyone in the country HAD to use a non-counterfeitable form of ID. I just don't see another way around it. If we had had that before 9/11, those hijackers wouldn't have had TONS of drivers' licenses, Social Security cards, etc. for ID. If you can think of an alternative, I'm open to ideas. FROM YOU AND BOBC.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie...I've thought about the point you make, and there is so much data the government already has on American Citizens that the biometric id and realid aren't needed to know if we are American Citizens. That to my knowledge has never been a problem. At least I'm not aware of such an instance. The problem is illegal aliens versus legal immigrants. I believe there is a reasonable way to confine the ID system to legal immigrants without involving American Citizens in a problem we didn't cause and have nothing to do with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

(Sigh) Well, I guess deporting illegal aliens which are identified everyday is a stupid idea after all. What we will do is identify ALL of them, THEN ignore them. Good solution.

But, Judy--my point is that we need an uncounterfeitable ID to use for EVERYTHING that requires an ID. How are we going to KNOW that the people who look Mexican aren't citizens or aren't here legally?? I just can't see how that will work. So, it just seems like EVERY single person would have to have an ID that could not be counterfeited since you can't trust DMV or any other government agency to actually CHECK on a person applying for a drivers' license or Social Security card. I don't know--we'll have to ponder this one!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Did I miss something? Was I less than fluffy? CONSIDER MYSELF SMITED BY THE PUNISHING HAND OF OUR BELOVED WILLIAM!!!

Bootsie,

I came on the board, away from other work vital to the continued existance of ALIPAC to address this tiff.

Did you read my post above before you posted this?

"I will not stoop to the level of some people who post because I learned a long time ago about wallowing with hogs. Those who do so invariably get dirty. "

Let me make something abundantly clear. When I step in to moderate a discussion because it is getting out of hand and I have to remove insulting language from four users posts and ask everyone to chill...

DO NOT TURN RIGHT AROUND AND DO IT AGAIN!

There will be no more insulting comments towards or directed at any other alipac users PERIOD.

Anyone want to test me on that?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Did I miss something? Was I less than fluffy? CONSIDER MYSELF SMITED BY THE PUNISHING HAND OF OUR BELOVED WILLIAM!!!
    It was a mild offense BobC, but I removed all language in all posts on this page that could be considered offensive to other users to be fair.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bootsie, the National ID is a means to control US, not illegal aliens.

Here are the facts that we know:

1) This President, this US Congress, this House of Representatives, this US Senate and this US Supreme Court and God only knows how many federal benches throughout the country have NO INTENTION of deporting ANY illegal aliens. We know that. We know they have just passed CAFTA which allows any Central American to enter the US freely for any reason due to the "free flow of people, labor and goods" provision of CAFTA.

2) WE KNOW they are making no effort to secure the borders but are in fact making every effort through CAFTA and the North American Community and Security and Prosperity Partnership Pact to OPEN THE BORDERS to let EVERYONE IN.

3) WE KNOW they are making every effort to give amnesty to all illegal here now and with Open Borders what any potential illegal today can come legally tomorrow.

4) WE KNOW they are working on the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas which will be ALL OF SOUTH AMERICA. This agreement is like CAFTA with free flow of people, labor and goods into the US. Anyone can come and stay as long as they like.

GIVEN THESE FACTS: What is the real purpose of the RealID as we know that it is NOT TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

ANSWER: To track American Citizens. I believe these cards will have an itsy bitsy chip that will allow the federal government to track us 24/7/365. Why? Because they expect there will be 250,000,000 PISSED OFF AMERICANS wanting their heads when this all is finished up later this year and we are under the full control for all practical purposes of the UN/WTO/World Court Globbies!!

It is Nazism. And American Citizens will be the despised ones. Those fiesty prideful Americans who love their country, their Constitution, their Bill of Rights, their Declaration of Independence....WE'RE the ones they want to track. You don't need an ID to track illegal aliens...they are everywhere in plain site, obvious as can be!!

Finally, the US Government does not need help in identifying American Citizens. Their databases are already full of stuff on us that makes that a no-brainer. They don't want to deport any illegal aliens so they don't need the ID to do that which they have no intention of doing to begin with. So, the only purpose of the National ID is to track Americans who may be just alittle bit upset with these Traitors who sold us out; sold out our nation; and set us up for life in a DroneWorld drinking recycled water; wearing gas masks on high ozone days; eating GMO Mush laced with Sheep Brains; and only they and God know what they'll feed us for protein which I expect will be US.

This President at this very moment while on vacation is entertaining the President of Colombia at the ranch. A state visit? Well...no, another one of those little private non-state visits, one of those little deal-making visits. This is what I heard today. COLOMBIA. FTAA. BIG TIME private deal. Last vacation it was the Prince...remember the holding hands...this time it's Colombia. Would they be discussing the price of roses? Naaaaah. Would they be discussing the price of something else? What comes in from Colombia that the President would prefer to discuss on the "ranch" his private property rather than in the WHITE HOUSE with all "eyes" upon him?

Tsk. Tsk. Jorge...you are such a BAD BOY!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One other thought to consider. Remember all those "lost" Citigroup records, millions of them? Remember all those "compromised" Choice Point and Nexus Lexus records earlier in the year? Right about the time the RealIDACt was about to pass in Congress. In fact I think CitiGroup "lost" their millions of records RIGHT AFTER RealIDAct passed.

These people don't lose records within in weeks of each other.

These people have siphoned off those records to sell them on the black market to illegal aliens or terrorists or money launderers or whomever they want for HUGE MONEY to get set for RealIDAct.

These are our identifies. These are American Citizen identities.

Where did Choice Point and Nexus Lexus get their data? They got the data from the federal government.

What you need to accomplish your goal is an American Citizenship ID. Period. That has NO LINKS to other other database and that can't tell anyone anything about you except ONE THING--YOU ARE A CONFIRMED AMERICAN CITIZEN. It would not link to your social security number. It would not link to your driver's license number. It would not link to anything. Once you have it in your posession, all it does is confirm you are a Citizen; they look at your picture; confirm that is YOU; and you put it back in your wallet. THAT'S IT. THAT would work for the purpose you see. Unfortunately that is not what the National ID is about. It will link to every database available and invade your privacy; tell them where you are; what you are doing; where you are going; what you are buying; who you are meeting with. It is designed to TRACK American Citizens.

I don't want to be tracked by the government. I don't want them looking under my clothes through a biometric id either. How degrading is that? We should just turn the US into a big nudist colony and put China out of business by ending all garment purchases.

Also, most of the jobs filled by people who will be looking at your national id and biometric id will be illegal aliens or fresh new immigrants who are being hired in all of these "security" positions.

You want them to have this power and knowledge over you?

No way, Jose!!

WILLIAM-- I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT see your post when I posted that last remark. We must have hit the Submit button at the same time. THEN, later when I TRIED to follow the link back to the same topic, it would NOT LET ME ACCESS IT AGAIN. I got the message that "this topic doesn't exist". I was ready to shut down the computer so I just didn't fool with even trying to go back to the topic until this morning.

I was nice enough to address this to you in a PM as I would appreciate you doing for me. I have taken some pretty insulting abuse from a person on this site and I finally decided to fight back. I will remove my comment.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast