Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, then. That sounds like a pretty good deal. But, I can't speak Chinese!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Well, then. That sounds like a pretty good deal. But, I can't speak Chinese!
    but who is paying, we the American people with such a trade Deficit
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

We have no choice but to go with a national ID that is extremely hard to fake. I do computer graphics for a living and I can tell you it is a fact that I can print up SS cards and Birth Certificates all day long if I wanted to. The tech explosion has made counterfieting easy. Until we solve this problem, we will never control our borders.

That really is the truth, BobC. I KNOW it's difficult for us as Americans to know that we have come to that but I just don't know what else could possibly work. You are a great one to point out the reasons we just have NO CHOICE. I AM for our liberties but there comes a time when our safety is of more importance. I guess they have enough information on us that, if they wanted to abuse it, they could do that anyway.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    We have no choice but to go with a national ID that is extremely hard to fake. I do computer graphics for a living and I can tell you it is a fact that I can print up SS cards and Birth Certificates all day long if I wanted to. The tech explosion has made counterfieting easy. Until we solve this problem, we will never control our borders.
    I agree, it would also lead to a decrease in crime. I belive Britian has national ID cards. I would say that at least half of my grade at school has a forged "senior (over 21)" drivers license that shows their age at over 21 in addition to their authorized (junior which is for people under 21) license.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_d ... tity_cards

Nations with mandatory national ID cards:

Belgium
    Estonia
    Germany
    Hong Kong
    China
    Israel
    Italy
    Poland
    Romania
    Singapore
    Spain

Australia ("citizenship certificate"), Austria, Canada ("Certificate of Canadian Citizenship"), Finland, France, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland have non-compulsory identity cards.

I am sure we could decrease the threat of crime, terrorism, and secure our borders quite well if we simply eliminated that pesky ole Bill of Rights entirely. Allow any searches any time, after all if ya have nothing to hide, it should not bother ya when they kick your door in at 2:00 am and go thru your dresser drawers and closets. Why not let them listen in to any phone conversations.. after all only criminals have anything to hide. Why not do away with such things as Writ of Habeus Corpus, after all, if a person is held by authorities we all know they MUST be guilty of SOMETHING... and the cops should have all the time they need to come up with any evidence.. hold the dude for years without trial, what the hell... if he is innocent, he will eventually be exonerated. Get rid of the guns, since it is obvious that guns are used by a LOT of criminals. We cannot have people running around saying things which might inspire someone to commit crimes either.. so we gotta do something about that damned ole First Amendment. Certain religions should be banned, as we know how they are responsible for the deaths of abortion doctors and gays... besides, their insistance that God and Jesus were male is insensitive and politically incorrect. And the absurdity of not holding a prisoner indefinitely until he is willing to testify is obvious.. after all if he is innocent he has nothing to fear.

Yeah.. there are a LOT of ways we can make ourselves more secure. Too bad it is a false security, because when you have done so, you have given ALL power to the government.. and governments are the worst mass murderers in existence.

Here is a point I have brought up before, but since no one has ever addressed it, perhaps I was too subtle and need to make it a blunt question. WHEN AUTHORITIES APREHEND AND IDENTIFY ALIENS EVERYDAY, AND DO NOT DEPORT THEM BUT INSTEAD RELEASE THEM AGAIN, HOW IS AN I.D. GOING TO HELP?

Unless they have the will to deport illegal aliens and prosecute those who employ them, and they obviously do NOT have the will to do so, RealID, nor anything else will effect illegal immigration ONE BIT. But it WILL come in handy when they are ready to go after those of us who make too much noise about their policies.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Nations with mandatory national ID cards:

Belgium
    Estonia
    Germany
    Hong Kong
    China
    Israel
    Italy
    Poland
    Romania
    Singapore
    Spain
    Yeah, now there is a batch of countries I want AMERICA to be like. BTW, we can see how damn sucessful a national ID works in stopping terrorism in Israel. cannot remember the last time a terrorist attack occured in ANY of these countries..

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I AM for our liberties but there comes a time when our safety is of more importance.
    EXACTLY what those who supported the nazi party said.

I want to know where the fraudsters are getting authentic electronic green cards to sell to illegals. DHS distributes those. They busted a guy with 300 of those near Greensboro, NC. I never heard a follow up story on where the guy they arrested got his 300 electronic green cards that DHS issues.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

some anecdotes

Hi All; when I lived in Colorado(2000) a man was arrested with 55,000 blank Resident Alien cards, they were the real deal, only needed a photo and a name to make them be legit. Never did find out what happned to the bum. Probably got a Medal from bush.

A builder from Grand Junction(CO.) wrote in the Sentinels' op-ed that the multi million dollar home he was helping to build, was populated with craftsmen that were illegal aliens. They aren't just humping lumber and plywood. These men were craftmen. They laughed at the legally licensed contractor, claiming that a social security card AND a Colorado drivers license were availiable for 200 dollars. The Colorado drivers license requires a index fingerprint. Inside JOB? There would be no other way. The ID is Biometric and very difficult to counterfeit.

He complained he couldn't bid jobs and compete with this. The house was on 40 acres and was being built by some scum from New York. The house was somewhere near Vail. No offense New Yorkers, I love ya, cept fer that jerk.

In 2002 my car was stolen from a hotel parking lot in Mesquite Nevada, while on vacation. My wife was pregnant and this was our only car. My Dad drove out and picked us up. Family, what can you say? My car turned up(contents stolen) undamaged 14 days later in Vegas. I took the bus 650 miles to pick it up. 59 bucks to Greyhound, 110 dollars to the impound lot. While there, 3 other people were picking up their vehicles. 2 weren't as lucky as I was, their cars were trashed. However, we all shared one commonality, all of our glove boxes were jacked open, and the documents stolen. Spanish literature was strewn around in my car. Can you say identity theft? Many insurance policies have very detailed information about you, as does your registration. People, make sure that your data is secure. I am sure I am working in several places at once these days. My social security, if the system lasts, should be maxed.

I will never forget driving my pregnant wife to work, on my street legal Honda XR-250 dual sport. It wasn't all bad. My son has ridden on a motorcycle, since before he was born! My wife none to happy, didn't have a choice at the time, and she was game anyway.

When she was laid off, INS threatened to deport her as she was on an H1-B visa, and I was waiting for naturalization. Our son was born by then. I had a hard time explaining to the section 8 illegals that were my neighbors, that did not work, and had 5 kids, why we were moving to Canada. Well that didn't work out for us, and now I am estranged from my family. See, I couldn't work up there(they actually have immigration laws that they enforce up there), in time anyway, and our marriage fell apart. There is so much more to this immigration mess than meets the eye. cheers glenn

I'm not so sure I want the "mark of the beast"

this is what gets me --- not only is "illegal invasion" a violation of the law, but these "illegal invaders" have stolen ID's, forged ID's and other documents but the federal government wants to grant them "amnesty" --- when was the last time a citizen could steal the ID of another person and then laugh in the face of the law? like I keep saying, these "illegal aliens" have diplomatic immunity!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast