Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

it is still the best country on earth.
    You might want to rephrase that in a few months to "was" the best country on earth.

And its not about Spanish people Griswald, its about people (of any nationality) who enter this country illegally and exploit the nation and endanger its people.

How can someone that is here illegally have kids that are legal?
    Very good question that many people are asking these days.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

How can someone that is here illegally have kids that are legal?
    Very good question that many people are asking these days.[/quote]

easy its called the 14th amendment.
    however when it was written the elected officials could never know that 150 years later people who come here illegally are using that very amendment ti claim this.

and we all know that the 14th was for the slaves who were freed after the civil war...

gusgriswaldo gusgriswaldo

You go by the name of gusgriswald but you must be named Carlos or Pedro. (come on don't be ashamed!!!)
    We "Spanish people" as you call us, are ashamed of people who is on their side trying to be one of them and act like one of them. You're brainwashed my Puerto Rican 'Gusgriswaldo' friend. You should be on God's side. He gave you the citizenship, 'NOT THEM'... this is a fight that involves racism and prejudice. They will always keep telling you names that you don't deserve, EVEN IF YOU ARE LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, that's why I think you are on the wrong side... I was born in Minneapolis, MN. but the fact that I look like the majority of those "illegals" as they call them, makes me be on the "Spanish people's side" as you call it

Respond to me over here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=48574

BTW, this is your first and final warning. Stop with the Race Baiting or you will be banned.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The last time I heard 'llegal' was not a race -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Legal Spanish Citizens Reaction/ African American Reacti

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    I the only legal spanish person that feels this way? How do African Americans feel?

Am I missing something? I do not understand how Afro-Americans fit into this equation.

'NOT THEM'
    Wow those two words in quotes and caps speaks volumes regarding misdirected resentment and hatred.

Am I missing something? I do not understand how Afro-Americans fit into this equation.
    I think I missed it to.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Being called derogative names have been felt by all of us, white, native american, black, jewish, italian, etc. Not one race has been free from the name calling.

OUR SOCIETY IS BEING DESTROYED BY IGNORANCE.

Re: Legal Spanish Citizens Reaction/ African American Reacti

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    I would like to know how other legal spanish citizens feel. Even with all of the negative things that happen to me I still think that the law is the law. Even if this issue is mostly about spanish people, I still think that it would make no sense at all to allow all these illegals to become citizens. Am I the only legal spanish person that feels this way? How do African Americans feel?
    Hispanic anti-illegal immigration group draws fire from critics
    1. Elizabeth Llorente
    The Record (Hackensack N.J.)
    Jun. 13, 2006 08:00 AM
    HACKENSACK, N.J. - The group's name is You Don't Speak for Me, and the fledgling organization is against illegal immigration.
    But this coalition of Hispanics is already drawing fire from a growing chorus of immigration advocates questioning who really speaks for You Don't Speak for Me.
    http://www.azcentral.com/specials/speci ... 13-ON.html

SEARCH; Hispanics againt illegal immigration

Re: gusgriswaldo gusgriswaldo

Quote Originally Posted by maidaca
    You go by the name of gusgriswald but you must be named Carlos or Pedro. (come on don't be ashamed!!!)
    We "Spanish people" as you call us, are ashamed of people who is on their side trying to be one of them and act like one of them. You're brainwashed my Puerto Rican 'Gusgriswaldo' friend. You should be on God's side. He gave you the citizenship, 'NOT THEM'... this is a fight that involves racism and prejudice. They will always keep telling you names that you don't deserve, EVEN IF YOU ARE LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, that's why I think you are on the wrong side... I was born in Minneapolis, MN. but the fact that I look like the majority of those "illegals" as they call them, makes me be on the "Spanish people's side" as you call it
    This is not about who side you are on. This is about respect for the laws of this land. I have traveled to many latin american countries and I follow the laws when I'm traveling. God is on the side of the truth. Not on the side of people that break the law.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast