Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JP wrote:

I find it Ironic those who are using this board are using the anonymity of the Internet to post their views but will not revel their REAL IDENTITY. Talk about hypocrisy.
    There is no hypocrisy here, JP. Publishing your name and address on the internet where everyone with a cheap computer has access is totally different than providing the information to a database that is managed by the DMV.
    Yea, sure until the system gets hacked like about every other system has been.

I wonder what the Chinese can do with it once they steal it or buy it? Most DMVs sell their data to companies and big business can't wait to get their hands on this data. it is a marketers dream! So much information about a consumer and once a business has your biometric number they can track when you visit the store, which isles and products you prefer.

Companies will have a whole new range of data to judge you on to decide if they want to hire you like they use your credit scores, criminal and driving records now.

The real kicker is the admission that they want to build dossier's on 300 million Americans and marketers are already creating "psychological profiles" on people.

Won't that be interesting when a Federal agent could just point a camera at MW and Dolly and know they were frequent ALIPAC visitors once the database is complete.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Everyone knows I'm from Idaho, and Alipac has all my info. So, come on, everybody, let's practice for the big day.
    Bob, that is more information than Dolly and Jonathan are willing to give. Why the Hypocrisy? My Name is listed since I am the press director of ALIPAC, so what gives? I am not asking for home addresses or home phone numbers?
    Oh, and I am in PA

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    JP wrote:

There are a lot of brainwashed people (sheeple) out there bob. However. Let's ask Dolly to provide her REAL NAME. Mine is not hidden. Why don't you provide your home REAL EMAIL ADDRESS Dolly? Why are you posting on this forum without using your REAL NAME? Do you have something to hide? Why use anonymity on the forum?
    That was completely uncalled for, JP. Shouldn't Dolly, I, and others have the right to our opinions without the expectation of personal attack?

IMHO, much of the argument against the REAL ID Act on this thread amounts to little more than hyperbole and "what if's." Wouldn't it be nice if we could deal strictly in facts?
    Congressman Billbray confirmed with me face to face that the plan was to extend biometric ID requirments to access the Internet after Real ID was implemented.

So MW, if you favor Real ID then you and Dolly and Jonathan should each give your real names and city right here in the open.

Once biometric ID is required for web access, we will know all of that already.

My name is William Gheen and I live in Raleigh, NC. I think Real ID and biometrics required by law for law abiding Americans is disgusting.

Come on folks, step right up and put your real name, picture, and location behind what you say.

Pretty soon you will have no choice in the matter from what I have read and what I have been told by the director of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

William Gheen
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    Electronic Prisoner Biometric Facial Recognition Number
    Credit Score: 660
    Terrorist Probability Score: 7
    Last Facial Scan Location: Giffy Lube Cash Register Business ID #45633
    Click Here To view Internet viewing history, reading history, video rental history, medical records, vote history, online and phone associates, physical world associates, buying habits, high school friends and past girlfriends.
    William,

1 Will Congressman Billbray confirm your words on this is we call him?

2 Does Bilbray support of oppose the Real ID Act?

3 If a bill is presented that requires Real ID to access the Internet and/or made available to all other Internet users, it should be opposed. Until then, it is just fear mongering. Yet another "What if"

4 Many people do not want to reveal their identity when speaking of controversial issues because it can affect their business or personal relationships. Others have jobs that are compromised by such disclosure. Border Patrol and Law enforcement personnel also post on boards opposing illegal immigration and must be discreet over their identity. Etc.

5 My last credit score was 820.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

JP wrote:

I find it Ironic those who are using this board are using the anonymity of the Internet to post their views but will not revel their REAL IDENTITY. Talk about hypocrisy.
    There is no hypocrisy here, JP. Publishing your name and address on the internet where everyone with a cheap computer has access is totally different than providing the information to a database that is managed by the DMV.
    Yea, sure until the system gets hacked like about every other system has been.

I wonder what the Chinese can do with it once they steal it or buy it? Most DMVs sell their data to companies and big business can't wait to get their hands on this data. it is a marketers dream! So much information about a consumer and once a business has your biometric number they can track when you visit the store, which isles and products you prefer.

Companies will have a whole new range of data to judge you on to decide if they want to hire you like they use your credit scores, criminal and driving records now.

The real kicker is the admission that they want to build dossier's on 300 million Americans and marketers are already creating "psychological profiles" on people.

Won't that be interesting when a Federal agent could just point a camera at MW and Dolly and know they were frequent ALIPAC visitors once the database is complete.

W
    William:

Again, you are assuming that they cannot already do this now. They DEFINITELY can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    JP wrote:

There are a lot of brainwashed people (sheeple) out there bob. However. Let's ask Dolly to provide her REAL NAME. Mine is not hidden. Why don't you provide your home REAL EMAIL ADDRESS Dolly? Why are you posting on this forum without using your REAL NAME? Do you have something to hide? Why use anonymity on the forum?
    That was completely uncalled for, JP. Shouldn't Dolly, I, and others have the right to our opinions without the expectation of personal attack?

IMHO, much of the argument against the REAL ID Act on this thread amounts to little more than hyperbole and "what if's." Wouldn't it be nice if we could deal strictly in facts?
    Congressman Billbray confirmed with me face to face that the plan was to extend biometric ID requirments to access the Internet after Real ID was implemented.

So MW, if you favor Real ID then you and Dolly and Jonathan should each give your real names and city right here in the open.

My name is William Gheen and I live in Raleigh, NC. I think Real ID and biometrics required by law for law abiding Americans is disgusting.

Come on folks, step right up and put your real name, picture, and location behind what you say.

Pretty soon you will have no choice in the matter from what I have read and what I have been told by the director of the Immigration Reform Caucus.

William Gheen
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    Click Here To view Internet viewing history, reading history, video rental history, medical records, vote history, online and phone associates, physical world associates, buying habits, high school friends and past girlfriends.
    William:

If ANYONE has your name and SS number-----they can access almost all of this information already through the internet. Where you live, where you work, how much you paid for your house, how much you pay in proptery taxes, etc-----and where you have lived/worked over the past 5-10 years. For $25 or less------within 30 minutes-----and without leaving their house.
    Nope, they cannot currently access my whereabouts and travels and who I associate with or who I associated with in the past. They cannot access my buying habits, high school friends, or past girlfriends, video rental, library rentals etc...

That information is being complied on each of us today into one database and Real ID will provide all the tracking information. Sure will be neat in the year 2020 when the Feds have a record of where your sons and daughters were and who they were with in 2008.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JP wrote:

William Gheen
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    William:

If ANYONE has your name and SS number-----they can access almost all of this information already through the internet. Where you live, where you work, how much you paid for your house, how much you pay in proptery taxes, etc-----and where you have lived/worked over the past 5-10 years. For $25 or less------within 30 minutes-----and without leaving their house.
    Nope, they cannot currently access my whereabouts and travels and who I associate with or who I associated with in the past. They cannot access my buying habits, high school friends, or past girlfriends, video rental, library rentals etc...

That information is being complied on each of us today into one database and Real ID will provide all the tracking information. Sure will be neat in the year 2020 when the Feds have a record of where your sons and daughters were and who they were with in 2008.

W
    Yes, they can----every time that you use your credit/debit card, cell phone, etc.

Did you ever watch those detective/real crime shows------did you see how they track down the criminals??? They access their credit/debit card info to see if there is any activity on their cards and where. They access their cell phone records to see who they have called, where, and the pings of where the calls were coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Everyone knows I'm from Idaho, and Alipac has all my info. So, come on, everybody, let's practice for the big day.
    Bob, that is more information than Dolly and Jonathan are willing to give. Why the Hypocrisy? My Name is listed since I am the press director of ALIPAC, so what gives? I am not asking for home addresses or home phone numbers?
    Oh, and I am in PA
    Not good enough Dolly, Real Name and Email address. Jonathan too still waiting. Why hide it? Are you guilty of Something?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here's a section of Dolly's info that really tickles me. The last I knew you couldn't even get a U.S. passport without a birth certificate.

What about U.S. citizens who were never issued a birth certificate?
    A state may use its exceptions process to establish lawful presence for U.S. citizens. U.S. citizens may also present a passport to demonstrate identity and citizenship at the DMV.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

[quote=jp_48504][quote=Dolly3275][quote="jp_48504":1ik9r3di][quote=tinybobidaho]Everyone knows I'm from Idaho, and Alipac has all my info. So, come on, everybody, let's practice for the big day.[/quote]

Bob, that is more information than Dolly and Jonathan are willing to give. Why the Hypocrisy? My Name is listed since I am the press director of ALIPAC, so what gives? I am not asking for home addresses or home phone numbers?[/quote]

Oh, and I am in PA[/quote]

Not good enough Dolly, Real Name and Email address. Jonathan too still waiting. Why hide it? Are you guilty of Something?[/quote:1ik9r3di]

I did give my real name and email address.

Sueann McDonald

[email="Dolly3275@yahoo.com"]Dolly3275@yahoo.com[/email]

MW
    I'm a little disappointed in the direction this thread has turned, especially with the baiting a personal attacks.

I'm out of here (the thread). If the thread turns back into an honest debate on the REAL ID issue, I may come back. However, right now all I'm seeing is a bunch of baiting and attacking.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn