Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American citizens have already lost control of our government. Two thirds of Americans are against the war, Dick Cheney says "so". It does not matter.

Over 80% of Americans want the laws already passed by our elected officials enforced, that's not happening.

Bush shut down half of the FDA laboratories in the middle of the child and pet poisoning scandals over China.

The authority of the Congress has been nullified and the current elected officials are afraid to stand up and restore the Republic.

It does not matter if you support Real ID or not. Those of you that do are simply nodding in agreement are agreeing with the sales pitch from those that have already set the system up in most states.

Real ID is becoming a reality, not because you want it. It would not matter if 80% of Americans opposed it, those creating the system would proceed regardless of your opinions.

You are already quickly becoming slaves and to many people believe if they keep their head down, smile at their masters, and yell go team go they will be OK in the short run.

I can tell you for a fact that our ALIPAC supporters within the government agencies and the military are very concerned about this new technology as it would prevent them from further participation in the movement.

I also believe that the American Revolution would have never been possible if King George had Real ID and the ability to survey the colonist to such an extent he could have easily disrupted any plans by the Minutemen.

Right now it does not matter what the majority of American's think. If it did, we would not be here having this conversation as our laws would be enforced already and our borders would be secure already.

The REAL ID system is designed to make the borders obsolete for security reasons. It is designed to allow a free flow of people goods and services in any area under the system. Security is maintained by knowing each person that belongs in the system so well that you could almost arrest them before they ever took any action deemed unsavory by the state.

You must accept the number that will be associated with your head or your hand or you don't work or eat and each economic transaction you make will be recorded.

Each of you becomes a walking and talking credit card that the 10 trillion in national debt, combined with the state and local debts, along with your personal debt can be irreversibly associated with.

Soon, the government will need to charge you even more each year and you will receive less security and protection in return as individuals.

The hardships and horror you are seeing in this nation are going to increase as those in power put the squeeze on to drain every bit of life, money, and time out of you and your children they can get.

And if any of you slaves even start to think outside the box, the PC Police will have you cornered and the government will know so much that your neighbors will be afraid to be associated with you if you get out of line.

I do not mind if the Mall wants to have security cameras.

I do mind an electronic government surveillance system designed to automatically track my movements and those of each citizen around me.

I am not a child, I am not a slave, I am not a prisoner, and I certainly do not need to be watched on such a 1984 level.

And woe unto thee, my fellow Americans that would so gladly accept a mechanized god to watch over you with such omnipresence. How could you support such a Tower of Babel designed to know the hearts of men and watch you with the silence of angels yet administered by evil men that could care less about your prosperity?

Those of you willing to reward your rulers with more power and money for failing you are actually creating an incentive for the rulers to create, facilitate, allow, or just not care about a future terrorist attack.

Kill a few thousand of you and large swaths of the American populace will quickly drop to their knees and say take anything you want from me.

It makes me sick to my heart to know that Americans in the year 2008 would eagerly salute the most powerful citizen surveillance and tracking technology to exist in human history.

The Soviets would love to see this if they were still watching.

And to think that we once were a nation where they would have had to nuke us and kill hundred of millions to ever subjugate us to such authoritarian devices.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I "think" that it is also suppose to contain some type of hologram image----so that they cannot be fraudulently copied/reproduced-----and those viewing them will EASILY be able to tell that they are fraudulent.
    I read somewhere the hologram on the NC ID is of North America.

I will check around and see if I can verify.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=57502

Oh yeah W said it. Forgot about that
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Next thing we know, they'll try to line us up to have permanent bar codes stamped on us, and chips implanted under our skin.

I tell you now, I will not agree to something like that or line up like a sheep being led to slaughter.

I am so sick of this - everything being taken away from us, given to either the illegals or the elites. Idiots in power, wanting more and more. Trying to control the world and anything in their way.

I've about reached my limit.

You know, a curious thing happened to me at American City Bank, I wanted to cash a check that was drawn on that bank, and in order to cash it I would have to submit my thumbprint. Needless to say I did not cash it their, I have worked all my life not to have any reason for anyone to have my fingerprints or DNA, as in law abiding
    I DO NOT WANT THE REAL ID TO INFRINGE ON MY RIGHT OF PRIVACY. ENFORCE THE LAW AND WE WOULD NOT BE HERE WITH THE ILLEGAL PROBLEMS WE HAVE. SECURE THE VISA'S IF YOU OVERSTAY THEY KNOW IMMEDIATELY, WHEN YOU HAVE NO ID, GUESS YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE.
    [size=12][/sizAmerican Citizens do not need Bigger Gov. We need bigger enforcement of our existing laws, which are complicated enough.

For those of you who think this government is not out to control us, think again, and they're going to do it with your blessing. If you think we still control the government, think about how sneaky the North American Union meetings have been. Sure, it's out in the open now, but you won't change it. This government does not listen to the people, it does as it pleases. A government shouldn't force the People into anything they don't want, but they are doing it with this RealID Act.

Very clever, these elites in our government. They purposely let this immigration thing esculate into a real big mess, so they can then turn around and tell the American people, if you want us to fix it, you're going to have to give up some of your Constitutional rights. This government has no right to track the movements of its citizens. They do this in totalitarian government run countries. This is supposed to be a democracy of free people and movements, where the constitution belongs to the people. This government has no authority to tamper with or to abolish the constitution. Only the people have that right, and that is why it was designed the way it was. It was for the people to protect them from the government.

The Patriot Act is another blight against our Constitution. So go ahead, just keep giving this government more ammunition to use against you, and it won't be long before the constitution really is just "a g------- piece of paper."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    For those of you who think this government is not out to control us, think again, and they're going to do it with your blessing. If you think we still control the government, think about how sneaky the North American Union meetings have been. Sure, it's out in the open now, but you won't change it. This government does not listen to the people, it does as it pleases. A government shouldn't force the People into anything they don't want, but they are doing it with this RealID Act.

Very clever, these elites in our government. They purposely let this immigration thing esculate into a real big mess, so they can then turn around and tell the American people, if you want us to fix it, you're going to have to give up some of your Constitutional rights. This government has no right to track the movements of its citizens. They do this in totalitarian government run countries. This is supposed to be a democracy of free people and movements, where the constitution belongs to the people. This government has no authority to tamper with or to abolish the constitution. Only the people have that right, and that is why it was designed the way it was. It was for the people to protect them from the government.

The Patriot Act is another blight against our Constitution. So go ahead, just keep giving this government more ammunition to use against you, and it won't be long before the constitution really is just "a g------- piece of paper."
    I agree and can remember when I thought it was "okay" to "give up" some of our rights for saftey, etc. NOW... I see and believe that it is an excuse for the government to take more and more of our rights...ONE PIECE AT A TIME!!!!!!!!! We need to STOP being deceived by this corrupt government!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

William wrote:
    And if any of you slaves even start to think outside the box, the PC Police will have you cornered and the government will know so much that your neighbors will be afraid to be associated with you if you get out of line.

I do mind an electronic government surveillance system designed to automatically track my movements and those of each citizen around me.

I am not a child, I am not a slave, I am not a prisoner, and I certainly do not need to be watched on such a 1984 level.
    William,
    First of all, we are not slaves. If we were, we would not be exercising our rights of free speech on this forum nor would Lou Dobbs still be on the air. And America is still one of the greatest and most free nations in the world! In fact, there is so much EXCESSIVE freedom here that millions of invading illegals wander our streets free of worry over capture and deportation!

And the government does not 'track' you or the movements of every citizen as you walk in public places. Yes, you may be photographed by such devices, but the government does not have the time or the interest to 'track' you and every other citizen via these surveillance cameras. These tapes are rarely rewound and watched by any government employee UNLESS a crime has been committed at the location where the camera was operating.

Once again, a person cannot reasonably expect not to be seen (whether by human eyes or cameras) when walking through a public place. There is no privacy in public, by definition.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    William wrote:

William,
    First of all, we are not slaves. If we were, we would not be exercising our rights of free speech on this forum nor would Lou Dobbs still be on the air. And America is still one of the greatest and most free nations in the world! In fact, there is so much EXCESSIVE freedom here that millions of invading illegals wander our streets free of worry over capture and deportation!

And the government does not 'track' you or the movements of every citizen as you walk in public places. Yes, you may be photographed by such devices, but the government does not have the time or the interest to 'track' you and every other citizen via these surveillance cameras. These tapes are rarely rewound and watched by any government employee UNLESS a crime has been committed at the location where the camera was operating.

Once again, a person cannot reasonably expect not to be seen (whether by human eyes or cameras) when walking through a public place. There is no privacy in public, by definition.
    The statement above was a perspective from the future looking back.

I said that currently we are becoming slaves we have just not fully submitted yet.

You are very wrong about the technology I am describing to you.

There's no TAPE. Tape is dead. I said "digital cameras" and "digital networks"

The reason this system is so attractive to the government is that it does not require human operatives to review the tapes. The digital cameras analyze the crowd and the software locks in on your face and automatically measures your face. Your facial measurements are run through a program called an algorithm which turns your facial measurements into a fairly unique number. This number is YOU.

The system creates an electronic log that John Smith Biometric Number 3754893847267676123677111 entered Raleigh Durham airport at 6:44:33am EST on March 26,2008. That information is then entered into a larger database of information about you they are compiling on a super computer that will contain every amount of electronic data they can gather on you such as credit records, criminal records, tax records, medical records, library usage records, Internet surfing records, cell phone records, banking records, etc...

WHILE A HUMAN OPERATOR WATCHES THE SYSTEMS, NO HUMAN IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR ID TO BE RECORDED ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.

Your record will be stored with millions of other Americans and the computer is designed to detect "associations" and "patterns" that will allow the government to target any specific group they feel are terrorist.

Then, the question becomes "What will the future definition of terrorist be?"

YES AMERICANS ARE BEING TRACKED BY THIS SYSTEM ALREADY.

When this plan started going up in towns and on sidewalks in 2000, Congress yanked funding when the plot was discovered. After 9/11 they started putting the system up again in airports and train stations with NO PUBLIC OR POLITICAL RESISTANCE. While it is hard to say how far and wide the network is at this time, it is up and running.

The illegals are not here because of our excessive freedoms. For Americans to be free, we must be self governed and the laws of the people must be enforced. The illegals are being allowed into America to force us into accepting something we would never voluntarily agree to and that is an economic union with the third world nations we share this continent with.

Big business is making money hand over fist off of illegal immigration while average Americans choke and die from it. We are being marched out of our homes, out of our jobs, and our friends and neighbors are being gunned down in the streets by illegal aliens while we stare powerless?

Freedom of speech? Really? For how long do you think our "Hate Speech" will be legal?

The goals of the far left are clear, they want to regulate free speech in America. Where you been brotha?

W

And now Lou Dobbs is going to say something about Washington DC and how they are going to go door to door to search for illegal guns. There's freedom for you. But of course, we shouldn't say anything about that, either. Because they'll say it's all for the greater good of the citizens in Washington DC.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

William wrote:
    You are very wrong about the technology I am describing to you.

There's no TAPE. Tape is dead. I said "digital cameras" and "digital networks"

The reason this system is so attractive to the government is that it does not require human operatives to review the tapes. The digital cameras analyze the crowd and the software locks in on your face and automatically measures your face. Your facial measurements are run through a program called an algorithm which turns your facial measurements into a fairly unique number. This number is YOU.
    Whether it is tape or digital, the principle is the same as I have previously explained.

And nobody has a right to privacy in a public place. You just cannot be invisible in public.

And a public surveillance system cannot be used to prosecute law-abiding citizens. Nobody can be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of the law.

You have argued that a future tyranny would use such a system to spy on everyday citizens. Well a future tyranny could also develop such a system if one was not already available. If so, then the problem is to stop such a tyranny from gaining power rather than outlawing weapons and surveillance systems that already exist or will be inevitably developed in the natural course of our ongoing technological revolution. What we really need to worry about is public apathy or ignorance that prevents us from being a fully self-governing people, and forums such as this are indeed awakening the people to the really important threats to our nation - border insecurity and illegal immigration.

And finally: If you don't like being digitally photographed in public, then go ahead and protest it, but don't oppose the REAL ID. Americans have a right to know who is a citizen and who is not. And they are demanding their government create a system to identify who is who, and that's why we support REAL ID. And REAL ID is finally going to be the law very soon.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast