Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    The video of illegal aliens giving problems to a security guard trying to remove them from another center should be sent to the store managers and corporate offices to let them know that this is a problem.

I wonder what may happen if you were there with signs asking why these stores are allowing loitering, and the danger of illegal aliens who may be fugitives or other criminals that are there to annoy and harass customers by their presence.
    That is great! We are on the same page. I sent the CEO of Home Depot and District manager the Van Nuys Home Depot Videos and let them know we WILL NOT allow this to happen here.

GeorgiaPeach, a group of us are planning on doing just what you suggested. I have already given them the logistics of the area and as I mention a little "Day Labor Watch Party" is being planned for on Saturday in August. We will be there with signs, American flags and bullhorns. Some of the same things you mention will surely be announced many times that day. Like I said, that will be a day the illegals will not get a job at Home Depot or Lowes.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

That's the same guy that took the video of the Brown Beret that claims we're too white to be American.

I'd like to find that guy.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    That is great! We are on the same page. I sent the CEO of Home Depot and District manager the Van Nuys Home Depot Videos and let them know we WILL NOT allow this to happen here.

GeorgiaPeach, a group of us are planning on doing just what you suggested. I have already given them the logistics of the area and as I mention a little "Day Labor Watch Party" is being planned for on Saturday in August. We will be there with signs, American flags and bullhorns. Some of the same things you mention will surely be announced many times that day. Like I said, that will be a day the illegals will not get a job at Home Depot or Lowes.
    I did the same thing in San Bernardino,Ca. some years back. This drew an Inti-Illegal rally with Minutemen in the Home Depot parking lot and made headlines in the Press Enterprise.
    ------------------------

Take pictures and video bigtex, to document and protect yourselves. Should be exciting.

Thank you for the video hardlineconstitutionalist.

mkfarnam wrote:
    I did the same thing in San Bernardino,Ca. some years back. This drew an Inti-Illegal rally with Minutemen in the Home Depot parking lot and made headlines in the Press Enterprise.
    Hopefully this event or events will get some real coverage that Home Depot, Lowes, and Pep Boys will respond to, just as occurred with you mkfarnam.

Psalm 23, it is written,..."The Lord is my Shepherd..."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Good JOB! We plan on doing the same thing with the same group of people. The only problem is I doubt the Houston Chronicle mentions it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Take pictures and video bigtex, to document and protect yourselves. Should be exciting.
    You know I will!
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

That's the same guy that took the video of the Brown Beret that claims we're too white to be American.

I'd like to find that guy.
    He has his own youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DerailAmnestydotcom
    Lots of good videos!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a meeting in the parking lot with the Home Depot District manager Tuesday afternoon. This should be interesting. He is claiming these illegals that are on his parking lot are not on his property. As I told I guess it is public property? Anyway, he did tell me that yesterday one of the illegals was arrested in the parking lot by the Sheriff's Department. Guess that proves my point about these being criminals. Wonder hat Home Depot and Lowes are going to do when a customer get assaulted on their property after me documenting all of these complains about their negligence to prevent this from happening? You think Lowes and Home Depot might be due a law suit?
    Certified Member

I have a meeting in the parking lot with the Home Depot District manager Tuesday afternoon. This should be interesting. He is claiming these illegals that are on his parking lot are not on his property. As I told I guess it is public property? Anyway, he did tell me that yesterday one of the illegals was arrested in the parking lot by the Sheriff's Department. Guess that proves my point about these being criminals. Wonder hat Home Depot and Lowes are going to do when a customer get assaulted on their property after me documenting all of these complains about their negligence to prevent this from happening? You think Lowes and Home Depot might be due a law suit?
    Some of the illegal day labors in SoCal were arrested for exposing themselves and deficating in the parking lot.
    ------------------------

Good Luck with the meeting. Keep us posted on it, good or bad.
    ------------------------

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast