Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bigtex wrote:
    The district manager just called and left me his cell phone number and email address. He has put an asset management officer in the store to work full time as well as hiring police officers to work in the store. He said this will all be in place in the next 2 days. Tomorrow morning the store security will pass out fliers to the illegal letting them know they are no welcome and will be subject to arrest. From there on out Harris County Sheriff's department has agreed to come out and make arrests.
    Pointing it out to the stores, voicing concerns, and hearing that they too have the same concerns, that is good. Now that they know that people are watching their actions, and hearing stories from contractors and others too, they will hopefully keep the situation under control. I am sure that they are thankful for your alert bigtex. It helps them to solve a problem for many.

"Fliers to the illegals" - Have the police officers tell them too.

Psalm 23, It is written,... "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievably, in El Paso, at least on the West side where I live, I have never seen illegals hanging out at either Home Depot OR Lowes. I have however seen big groups of them in the past hanging around for day jobs at the...get this...unemployment office.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Pointing it out to the stores, voicing concerns, and hearing that they too have the same concerns, that is good. Now that they know that people are watching their actions, and hearing stories from contractors and others too, they will hopefully keep the situation under control. I am sure that they are thankful for your alert bigtex. It helps them to solve a problem for many.

"Fliers to the illegals" - Have the police officers tell them too.
    I hope the understand my diplomacy. I just discussed this issue today with the Texas Minutemen, they are ready to support us by any means possible. If Lowes can't get 'ur done then we will exercise our First Amendment rights in the Lowes parking lot and see how they like that.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Unbelievably, in El Paso, at least on the West side where I live, I have never seen illegals hanging out at either Home Depot OR Lowes. I have however seen big groups of them in the past hanging around for day jobs at the...get this...unemployment office.
    Imagine that. El Paso does a better job controlling this problem than Houston.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Home Depot mexicans:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jWC9t4fL3g

You can thank our government for this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAApqeitt-U

Blood on ground
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLm2FCEYyg&NR=1

Is there a web site where pics and vids can be posted of all this crap everywhere. Anyone that does not understand needs to see all this stuff.

Is this funny or not? Hom depot new day labor program...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukh4FB5RUT8

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Is this funny or not? Hom depot new day labor program...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukh4FB5RUT8
    Pretty funny huh? First time today I laughed out loud! Should be interesting to watch the comments to this one. I won't be surprised one bit that youtube pulls this one because it's not PC enough!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I've been living in Denver for nearly 7 years now, and I remember when I moved from Southern CA to go back to my family in Seattle before coming here to Denver, that it was getting real disgusting over there especially in the areas of Modesto thru Sacramento. Seattle at the time had none, not hispanic illegals but I remember there being somewhat of an issue with Phillipino ones getting into the Adult Family Care business ( I know this because my grandma ran an old fashioned country style home for altheizmers and had alot of phillipino friends that were in the biz, and not so great at it..)

When I moved to Denver there were hardly any illegals, now you see them everywhere but not on the corners looking for jobs because I guess the city ban's it even though Denver is a sanctuary city sadly, our Home Depots and Lowes DO NOT allow them on the property, they have those security trucks that drive around the lots making sure everything is in order and theyre actually quite pleasant to shop at sometimes over here. Mostly here in Denver all the illegals FLOCK, and I mean FLOCK LIKE GEESE FLYING SOUTH FOR WINTER to the Wal-Marts. I dont know why but that's the only place you ever see the illegals here, unless you go driving down to the scumsville off of federal blvd. where all the ethnic illegals including the vietnamese are.

It's one of the reasons that nobody here much likes Wal-Mart anymore, unless you drive to the nice one's out in the foothills in the preppy areas then you can actually shop in peace without hearing everyone talking in spanish or seeing some 16 year old chola smack her crying kid in the cart, and not having to put up with everything torn off the shelves or the store in general stinking so bad like B.O with no ventilation. Oddly the Wal-Marts in the nicer areas, also carry nicer merchandise and a more variety of things compared to that of the middle and lower class area Wal-Marts, isn't that sad how society is now? Theyre trying to make us good american middle class folk mangle in with the racist la-raza's and ghetto people now. I guess it's just another angle for them to work at destroying the middle class "Lets just throw them together and FORCE them to put up with what they dont like because we dont care one bit, were just after the tax money!" lol..

Oh and one more thing, as for PEP-Boys, forget it. The mechanics there are liars, and dont even know what theyre doing. I was gonna take my new Kia in for a tune up and they wanted 370.00 for new spark plugs, wires, filters and labor. I am a girl and know close to nothing about cars and did it myself in the drive way that very afternoon with my room mate and we only paid 45.00 for the parts and we enjoyed the labor, and we also replaced all my brakes and rotors, a month later when brakes plus was gonna charge me over 500.00, and some little Ma and Pa shop wanted near 800.00 these places RIP YA OFF. I go to CostCo for oil changes and they have good prices and do a good job...dont ever go to PeP-Boys lol.

Home Depot mexicans:
    This is exactly the type of arrogance that pisses me off about these criminals. The blatantly disregard our nations laws by being here and then they stand on private property and refuse to leave. I think we need to start dealing with the people in a much different way. What pieces of garbage! These videos made me so angry I can't stand it.

Thanks for the video! This is exactly what the police here says happens when they try to run them off and they end up either having drugs or weapons on them when arrested or assault police while being arrested.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Lowes

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I wrote the Lowes Corporate offices today and let them know this was taking place on their property. I doubt seriously they will respond or do anything. But I did let them know that we don't want this kind of trash going on in our community and will not shop at Lowes as long as they allow it to continue.

Who do you guys think we can call to get this trash off their parking lot? Harris County does not have a sanctuary but I can't see them doing much since it is private property.
    ============================================

IMO, Lowes held back on being an enabler as long as they could, but are now right in there with Home Depot.

Home Depot was the first large national enabler.

I have a friend (he is still my friend) who is a general contractor and five years ago swore up and down he would never fill his crews with illegal aliens.

Two years ago, as the economy began to croak and building began become much more competitive, he had to start hiring illegal aliens just to stay in business.

Both Lowes and Home Depot spend large sums updating their store signage to Spanish.

SECURE OUR BORDERS!
    After HB 1804 took effect in 2007, you don't find illegals working or hanging out in Oklahoma.
    I'm not saying that's there's no illegals in OK. but if there are, they're deep in hiding. At least in west OK, I haven't been to the east side of OK.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Home Depot mexicans:
    This is exactly the type of arrogance that pisses me off about these criminals. The blatantly disregard our nations laws by being here and then they stand on private property and refuse to leave. I think we need to start dealing with the people in a much different way. What pieces of garbage! These videos made me so angry I can't stand it.

Thanks for the video! This is exactly what the police here says happens when they try to run them off and they end up either having drugs or weapons on them when arrested or assault police while being arrested.
    Pisses me off too. They seem to think that it's their right to behave however they want, whenever they want. IZ OK FOR ME TO THROW ROCKS. IZ OK FOR ME TO BEAT YOUR FACE IN. WHY? Because that's the way it works in MeHEco. Just the same as how it works in the Middle East. PS people from Mexico....this AIN't Mexico!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast