Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, have you read the thread in here called "ALIPAC Parody"? You will find it very interesting and I PM'd you about this.
    Hey Tbird:

Isn't it though? When I first encountered it I had to blink a couple of times after reading what it stood for. We have allowed a very scarey illegal culture of corruption, denial of responsibility and sociopathy to overrun this country. The fact that they are perpetually breeding to become the majority is even scarier.

O/T Michael I haven't heard a thing yet.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Well I see the resident moderator Dee could not resist taking pot shots at me in an open forum lol........ She is still the same and too bad lionel can't see her now lmao......

A moderator at her/his finest.......... lol
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

lol, Michael. I told you so! At first chance she dug her claws into you. It was killing her to have to stifle herself in MATT now. A nasty person will always be a nasty person, they can't change their stripes. "Sweet granny" my a$#! lol. She is a walking, talking joke on humanity.

TBIRD
    did you ever receive the email?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this post lmao ............... sure they do now........... Lets see how many more people the moderator Dee can delete lmao.....
    AS for the majority of posters lol if she deleted any more people there wouldn't be a forum left lol .............

We are lucky here on MATT.
    The majority of posters, whether ANTI or PRO are intelligent and civil. We have very good debates and discussion.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    TBIRD
    did you ever receive the email?
    Hmm, I don't recall it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    I like this post lmao ............... sure they do now........... Lets see how many more people the moderator Dee can delete lmao.....
    AS for the majority of posters lol if she deleted any more people there wouldn't be a forum left lol .............

We are lucky here on MATT.
    The majority of posters, whether ANTI or PRO are intelligent and civil. We have very good debates and discussion.
    What a joke! Does she call herself civil? lol. Well of course she has to be now that MATT reigned her in. I see where she is back to her old self in the new and fake Alipac forum though. Showing her true insulting colors as usual. Of course it appears she is among her fellow snakes mostly in there and we all know how the pro-illegal forums operate. The pro's can insult away all day and not get banned but all an anti has to do is state one factual, negative point about illegal immigration and you are out the door. That is just after they call you a racist, xenophobic, white supremist first. Same ole, same ole.

THIS IS SLANDEROUS

"Xenophobia and Latent Racism at ALI-PAC"

This is a thread on the MATT BOARD
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: THIS IS SLANDEROUS

email me...............

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    "Xenophobia and Latent Racism at ALI-PAC"

This is a thread on the MATT BOARD

HAHAHAHAHAHA i was just reading the new posters post at matt lmao

Angle Parking said: Hi. My sister Dee asked me to respond to you.
    She's asked me to join this website. I've visited before and have been debating about staying.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG lol can we say the 7 faces of eve here? lol Will Dee the moderator never end her charade of charactures??????? hahahaha
    This is funnier then any comdey show around lol.........

This is so funny.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA