Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people are not only rubbing shoulders with the big shots.... the big shots owe them alot of favors....... they are not to be taken lightly. That is why I am pushing for the anti's to be on that board. That board is a pathway to capitol hill. That is what it was designed for. They plan to make a presentation to our leaders on how Americans are alright on this immigration issue and the dividing of our nation.
    This is one important website that needs to have all voices heard.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    It seems that these people are rubbing shoulders with a lot of big shots. It is all very scary and destructive to the values we hold dear.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45
    These people are not only rubbing shoulders with the big shots.... the big shots owe them alot of favors....... they are not to be taken lightly. That is why I am pushing for the anti's to be on that board. That board is a pathway to capitol hill. That is what it was designed for. They plan to make a presentation to our leaders on how Americans are alright on this immigration issue and the dividing of our nation.

It seems that these people are rubbing shoulders with a lot of big shots. It is all very scary and destructive to the values we hold dear.
    We will just have to get on this board and voice our opinion on this. They are not speaking for me on this issue! They've taken away too much from me personally. I don't have much to lose anymore. My business is collapsed at the moment because my competition uses illegals and I cannot compete with pricing. I'm having to get a job at night just to make ends meet. I can still take care of the few customers I have during the day. So they will hear from me.

Your business isn't the only one hurt......... Mine is too. I cannot compete with the illegal aliens as far as pay. I have to pay more for quality employees while the illegal business owners and the illegals they hire take away business. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45

We will just have to get on this board and voice our opinion on this. They are not speaking for me on this issue! They've taken away too much from me personally. I don't have much to lose anymore. My business is collapsed at the moment because my competition uses illegals and I cannot compete with pricing. I'm having to get a job at night just to make ends meet. I can still take care of the few customers I have during the day. So they will hear from me.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I`m registered on the "Hispanic Business Forum" under the user name "Asta La Vista" They`re set in their ways over there. I keep post negative articles about illegals and let them ramble on about it. I don`t even bother arguing back because their comments are too stupid to argue with. As far as I know I`m still not banned.

The reason the Pro forums banned you so fast is because they have no honest defense.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I`m registered on the "Hispanic Business Forum" under the user name "Asta La Vista" They`re set in their ways over there. I keep post negative articles about illegals and let them ramble on about it. I don`t even bother arguing back because their comments are too stupid to argue with. As far as I know I`m still not banned.

The reason the Pro forums banned you so fast is because they have no honest defense.
    You are of course right. Every pro-illegal forum I have ever posted in all the pro's have is the race card. There is no reasoning with them even when facts are provided. The raza "agenda" trumps all truths, facts and our laws. I really fear for the future of this country if this invasion is allowed to continue and an amnesty is granted.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, I think that Dee was responsible for your getting banned too. I did e-mail them and asked why I was banned but no answer yet.

Dee's remarks are provocative? LOL. So insults and name calling are provocative and yet Dee would report us in a minute when we would defend ourselves by firing back at her? Guess we weren't "provacative". The thing that gets me is when a forum sets up rules of behavior and most of them do, how can they allow some to get away with violating those rules? I used to post in the Hispanic Business Forum and they were the same way. Biased to the core.

Dee isn't even a good debater for their cause. All she has is the race card and a raza agenda that we anti's all blew holes in all over the place. I don't know how she could look herself in the mirror, she would lie and deny so much. How can a grandmother act that way? Are these the kind of people that MATT wants in their forum? All it does is hurt their cause.
    Hi Michael and Tweety: after reading your posts I decided to join up. I too was banned BY DEE/MATT. I also believe that they are one and the same. When Dee posted the fact that I was a white Male from Chicago, I instantly knew that she had access to the information I used to sign up. I have a contact at the Chicago SunTimes that I have been corresponding with and have asked her to take a look at the situation over there, especially the page that lists the Board of Directors. They are indeed very dangerous and powerful.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WMM,

Welcome to ALIPAC. We don't care about your shoe size here.

Happy Posting,

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    WMM,

Welcome to ALIPAC. We don't care about your shoe size here.

Happy Posting,

Dixie
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. From what I have been reading you all are a great group of warriors!

Hey, WMM good to see you in here! I thought I had been banned from MATT because my password wouldn't work for days. I e-mailed them and overnight it corrected itself. I am still posting in there but not as much anymore.

When you get posts deleted for no good reason and then they allow someone like Dee to insult all the anti's all she likes and not get banned, you get suspicious and its not fun anymore. I didn't think they were biased in there but apparantly they are.

What irritates me the most in there is how Dee constantly denies and lies about her behavior. And this is a grown woman who is a grandmother? She has the raza sickness big time!

Welcome aboard and so glad you are here, tweety/tbird

Hi Tweety. There is no doubt that I have been banned. They will allow a couple of you to remain (those that they feel are not a threat) after a while Dee gets lonely without anyone to insult and they have a quota of Antis that they must tolerate for the sake of appearances. Dee has access to everyone's private information and it worries her when she's not sure who a user is or why they are there. Those she considers harmless are allowed to stay and play her game, it keeps the taxpayer dollars rolling in.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast