Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I've been reading this and decided to jump in. The suggestion to stay away from the MATT forum makes sense to me. It only gives them something to feed off.

Invite Dee over here to this thread for a discussion, and one where the real dialogue will not get deleted or doctored (unless she spews racist remarks - we can time her). See if she's up to a real debate without invoking race or being able to take out the other side by silencing/banning them. Then we can send the "fair and balanced" transcript to GW Bush, as well as Tancredo, Hunter, Sessions and others.

I think that was already suggested to her awhile back and she declined because groups like ALIPAC are supposedly racist according to her. But I might give it a try again so she can set us all straight in here. LOL

When MATT first opened they got 16,000 members in the first few months........ there were lots of posters there but when they could not win the arguements they left.
    Dee will never leave MATT to discuss things over here. She is safely behind her little walls and will never get repromanded or banned....... I do Believe she is a plant.
    It would be unwise to let them get a grip again and spew the lies they tell. It is best to keep an eye on them for now unless the pro's start to take over again........ That website is dangerous only because of the powerful people associated with it.
    Granted it is dying a slow death, as it should for not showing both sides equally.......

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I've been reading this and decided to jump in. The suggestion to stay away from the MATT forum makes sense to me. It only gives them something to feed off.

Invite Dee over here to this thread for a discussion, and one where the real dialogue will not get deleted or doctored (unless she spews racist remarks - we can time her). See if she's up to a real debate without invoking race or being able to take out the other side by silencing/banning them. Then we can send the "fair and balanced" transcript to GW Bush, as well as Tancredo, Hunter, Sessions and others.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Quote Originally Posted by Michael45

Full Bio
    Mr. Raul Yzaguirre
    Presidential Professor of Practice in Community Development and Civil Rights, Arizona State University
    CEO, National Council of La Raza (1974-2004)
    First Hispanic to receive Rockefeller Public Service Award for Outstanding Public Service from trustees of Princeton University (1979)
    This is the name that really stood out for me.

That dwindling minority who think that George W. Bush is working in their best interest need to realize that he's in bed with the most virulently racist, anti-American tenured radicals in the country, as that name illustrates.

Strange bedfellows?

Not really.

Not when you consider the intersecting interests of the elite, ruling class in this country-which is unfortunately starting to resemble the endemically corrupt, profligate elite ruling the benighted, third world nation to our South-and the unreformed new left/ethnic fascists who are spearheading this movement with corporate backing.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Like I said, This body of people are a big threat to our nation. The want open borders and free trade. They are willing to sell out the American public for their needs and wants.
    We will be come a third world country if something isn't done and I for one am not going to let my kids live in some shanty town while big business gets rich off of us hard working Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael45

Full Bio
    Mr. Raul Yzaguirre
    Presidential Professor of Practice in Community Development and Civil Rights, Arizona State University
    CEO, National Council of La Raza (1974-2004)
    First Hispanic to receive Rockefeller Public Service Award for Outstanding Public Service from trustees of Princeton University (1979)
    This is the name that really stood out for me.

That dwindling minority who think that George W. Bush is working in their best interest need to realize that he's in bed with the most virulently racist, anti-American tenured radicals in the country, as that name illustrates.

Strange bedfellows?

Not really.

Not when you consider the intersecting interests of the elite, ruling class in this country-which is unfortunately starting to resemble the endemically corrupt, profligate elite ruling the benighted, third world nation to our South-and the unreformed new left/ethnic fascists who are spearheading this movement with corporate backing.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I see they went on a deleting spree again last night or early this morning........ several posts were deleted and I see resident Dee is on the report button again........ No doubt in a few more days you will see the deletion of more members.
    Hot fingered Joel and Dee cannot take the heat of the kitchen when they start the fire....... they are quick to blame someone else for the problem.

Just a thought. Could a group of people back up the board as people post? Like someone could volunteer to be responsible for copying and pasting the comments from 1-3 pm then another would take over from 3-5 p.m. and so forth and then they send it to someone else who would be responsible for posting it on a web page. That way you would have an archive of what was really said.

Yes it can be done............ It would be a long and tedious job since we don't have access to the data base to get a backup copy. The one thing that would be hard to catch is when they delete posts unless the poster sent a copy of the thread as soon as they posted it.
    There are only a few posters left over there and it would be easy to keep up with the forum since there are maybe a dozen posts a day now if they are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Just a thought. Could a group of people back up the board as people post? Like someone could volunteer to be responsible for copying and pasting the comments from 1-3 pm then another would take over from 3-5 p.m. and so forth and then they send it to someone else who would be responsible for posting it on a web page. That way you would have an archive of what was really said.

I doubt you will see ludwig post there anymore since in a fit of anger he told dee he was super gringo.......... that is enough to get him deleted and I am sure she reported him or went into admin mode and deleted him herself........
    She is atacking ultima and mary pretty hard today lol........ they backed her into a corner and now Ultima is not ready to compromise anymore.
    She is trying to turn the tide now back to compromise but that won't work since she and the other pro's will never accept anything short of amnesty and a path for more to come.
    That is their agenda. They say they want compromise but in reality the will not compromise and want everything kennedy/mccain tried to put into law......... their agenda is clear and they have no basis of facts to back up anything they say.
    It shows when Dee gets fired up and resorts to name calling when she has no arguement and cannot defend her position.
    She is backed into a corner now and is trying to worm her way out of it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Michael, I think that Dee was responsible for your getting banned too. I did e-mail them and asked why I was banned but no answer yet.

Dee's remarks are provocative? LOL. So insults and name calling are provocative and yet Dee would report us in a minute when we would defend ourselves by firing back at her? Guess we weren't "provacative". The thing that gets me is when a forum sets up rules of behavior and most of them do, how can they allow some to get away with violating those rules? I used to post in the Hispanic Business Forum and they were the same way. Biased to the core.

Dee isn't even a good debater for their cause. All she has is the race card and a raza agenda that we anti's all blew holes in all over the place. I don't know how she could look herself in the mirror, she would lie and deny so much. How can a grandmother act that way? Are these the kind of people that MATT wants in their forum? All it does is hurt their cause.

Michael, last night as you probably know, Dee was name caling again. She called Mary a xenoophobic and a racist. She is such a hypocrite and liar because she claims she never name calls and then when you point it out in her own posts she denies the evidence provided in her own post or ignores you. Yet she doesn't hestitate to call you on it when you retaliate and throw it back at her.

I called her on it last night, quoting her own post where she did this and MATT/Dee kept deleting my post about it. They did it several times but I kept going back in an reposting it over and over again. So far this morning, my post still stands. LOL

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast