Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: MATT........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello WMM,

Glad to see you here. I do believe also that DEE is part of MATT. All the anti's are getting banned, as I believe their agenda is gearing up for another fight to push the immigration bill. Anyone who opposes illegal immigration out right will get the boot, while others who give into the compromise will be left to debate. This is what they want to show when they present the comments to some select leaders to push their agenda. I wish someone would do a story to tell it like it really is and what their agenda is. Everything is being softsoaped so much now adays in the news, it's hard to find the truth anymore.
    These people have an agenda that is distructive to the way of life in America.
    They want secure borders but don't want a fence, they want employer sanctions but they don't want the illegals deported. They want amnisty for all that are here but that didn't work before and it only created more of a problem. And the worst part is, they want to do it on our dime......

Good to see you here WMM, keep up the good fight.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Hi Michael and WMM, well so far I haven't been booted but I know that Dee is gunning for me as she did the both of you. I won't be posting much in there anymore anyway. Ultima is still holding up but I think Dee has always had a soft spot for him just because he once dated a Mexican woman. I think he does a great job in there and I don't think he compromises much at all. He just tells it like it is.

I really think that immigration reform and amnesty is a dead duck till after the 2008 election. It would be political suicide for either party to go against the will of the American people right now. The bad thing is unless we start getting our border secured in the meantime there are 3,000 more a day entering our country illegally. It will only compound the problem in two more years.

Hi Michael. ITA with all that you have stated. While I was a perpetual target for Dee/Matt the fact that I posted the recent stats from the CIS website that clearly stated that the majority of Americans did not want amnesty for illegals became the battle ground. They kept deleting the information and I continued to repost it in various places. Mary also posted an article: http://www.thescoopydoop.com/ regarding LaRaza and its motives that was deleted twice. They then proceeded to erase numerous articles that I had posted that reflected negatively upon illegals with regard to their criminal activity, the high birthrates and the statistical data that reflects rising crime rates in all of the border states. I'm sure the open borders advocates would not have been happy to see either of those articles, so Matt like so many illegal alien supporters chose to erase the facts as if they never existed. Then again its obvious that the open borders advocates in our government only care about the statistics that affect their wealth. After all its only 25 Americans a day being killed by those that they wish to give amnesty to.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Tweety, while I think that you are right regarding the delay of amnesty, we can't afford to wait until 2008 to derail all of the illegal activity methodically occurring behind our backs to wipe us out as a sovereign nation. I will continue to fax, email and contact as many government officials as I can as I am sure you will do the same. I am hoping that my contact at the Sun Times will go to the MATT website and decide to do an article about the deceptive practices that occur there. I also think that those of you who remain there would help our cause if you ceased posting there and let Dee/Matt make up people to converse with. Since both appear more delusional and cunning than bright they will essentially expose themselves with the fictious characters and the conversations they create.

Hey there Tbird.........

Undoubtly Dee is gunning for you. You made her mad when you called her on keeping track of the insults..... lol I bet she is waiting with baited breath to take you down. All you have to do is say the wrong thing to her. Ultima does a good job of staying cool but I have seen him get upset with Dee and I bet he wishes he could unleash on her sometimes lol.
    Ultima stay's because he is for some legalization ..... those who have been here 10 or more years...... She hijacks every thread except the ones with the hard questions about the killings and other crimes..... She won't touch that with a sterilized crowbar lol. My guess is they are eleminationg the anti's since most of the pro's left with their tail between their legs. They have no legal leg or moral one to stand on.
    I see there is a new push by the pro legal groups for some kind of amnisty and that is why I'm betting we got kicked off the site. The special interest groups want something done in the first 100 days and they seem to be pushing hard. Personally I think most will shy away from it since the issue is so hot. What I am afraid of is if we let our guard down they will take that as we are losing interest and the push will come much stronger this time. I also have a feeling they will try to slip it under the radar.
    Have to keep an eye on things........... Look at Dee's post to answer Ultima's questions....... She started a new thread and she comes across that everyone is in agreement with her except on a few minor points........ That is a total lie..... she's pushing hard now and the anti's will pay the price if they oppose her.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Hi Michael and WMM, well so far I haven't been booted but I know that Dee is gunning for me as she did the both of you. I won't be posting much in there anymore anyway. Ultima is still holding up but I think Dee has always had a soft spot for him just because he once dated a Mexican woman. I think he does a great job in there and I don't think he compromises much at all. He just tells it like it is.

I really think that immigration reform and amnesty is a dead duck till after the 2008 election. It would be political suicide for either party to go against the will of the American people right now. The bad thing is unless we start getting our border secured in the meantime there are 3,000 more a day entering our country illegally. It will only compound the problem in two more years.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

They also deleted the facts I presented by the BLR on the average pay for people in low paying jobs....... Dee trys to make it look like meat cutters and laborers get paid more then 10 dollars an hour when that is not the truth.
    They like to delete factual evidence so no one really knows what is going on. They try to make Dee look like she is right when she is caught in a lie. I have been lucky enough on numerous times to have seen posts deleted and have even been able to read them after deletion. All you had to do was click on the post on the right side of the screen if it did not appear when you went to the thread...... There is about a 5 minute delay untill the server refreshes........
    Their agenda is clear and they have a few months to clean up the website and make sure there are plenty of pro's on there to get the message to DC.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Hi Michael. ITA with all that you have stated. While I was a perpetual target for Dee/Matt the fact that I posted the recent stats from the CIS website that clearly stated that the majority of Americans did not want amnesty for illegals became the battle ground. They kept deleting the information and I continued to repost it in various places. Mary also posted an article: http://www.thescoopydoop.com/ regarding LaRaza and its motives that was deleted twice. They then proceeded to erase numerous articles that I had posted that reflected negatively upon illegals with regard to their criminal activity, the high birthrates and the statistical data that reflects rising crime rates in all of the border states. I'm sure the open borders advocates would not have been happy to see either of those articles, so Matt like so many illegal alien supporters chose to erase the facts as if they never existed. Then again its obvious that the open borders advocates in our government only care about the statistics that affect their wealth. After all its only 25 Americans a day being killed by those that they wish to give amnesty to.

Dee has already started with the ficticious characters..... Mychica123 is so fake you could see right through her. lol After only 4 posts she asked Dee to look over her college essay before she turned it in because she trusted her lol and Dee said she would be glad to and that she should send it to the moderators so they could forward it to her....... What a lame joke that was........ It was so obvious what she did.
    I am willing to bet MATT moderators are posting on that board too. I find it strikingly funny that Joels website went up the same time MATT did. It's just more propoganda to try to convince everyone we should embrace Mexico and it's citizens........ Why would anyone want to embrace criminals.
    You wont be catching me going down there anytime soon......... They are now the kidnap capitol of the world.

Tweety, while I think that you are right regarding the delay of amnesty, we can't afford to wait until 2008 to derail all of the illegal activity methodically occurring behind our backs to wipe us out as a sovereign nation. I will continue to fax, email and contact as many government officials as I can as I am sure you will do the same. I am hoping that my contact at the Sun Times will go to the MATT website and decide to do an article about the deceptive practices that occur there. I also think that those of you who remain there would help our cause if you ceased posting there and let Dee/Matt make up people to converse with. Since both appear more delusional and cunning than bright they will essentially expose themselves with the fictious characters and the conversations they create.

Just imagine, the deception, lying, scheming and manipulation of the facts are being sponsored by our tax dollars and coming from those who are supposedly representative of Mexico's elite. Add to that the fact that they have been empowered and made wealthier than many Americans by the corruption of the Bush's administration. Yet we are supposed to welcome those with even lower IQ's and zero desire to assimilate and obey our laws with open arms and amnesty? Scarey isn't it?

I don't often post the negative facts about illegals in MATT because I know they will either get deleted or get me banned. I usually stick to expressing my opinion backed up with common sense and our laws.

The pro's already know the facts anyway and will deny, deny all the time just like Dee does. Yes, Michael I know what you mean about Dee pretending that the anti's agree with her sometimes by twisting our words. How many times has she said, "well we are in agreement with.... but what we disagree with is what to do with the 11 million already here, blah, blah, blah. She claims we agree on secure borders but doesn't want the fence. She claims she wants employer sanctions but complained when all those illegals got busted at Swift. Its all smoke and mirrors with her and lies.

We all know that Dee is ethnically driven just like most of the pro's are. It is scary that there are so many Hispanic citizens that are taking a stand against their fellow Americans in favor of the illegal entry of their own ethnic kind (not all of course). There is no loyalty to America as Dee claims she is.

Well, I will continue to post a little in there and see what happens. I don't expect to convince any of the pro's how wrong they are because there is an agenda there. Agendas aren't based on right or wrong. It is what it is and we must stop them from reaching their agenda or this country will no longer be the one that it was founded on.

They are using our own tax dollars against us. This an outrage to the American public. They take our tax dollars individually but yet they give out our tax dollars as a whole with no individual rights to say NO.
    If we had the right to defer our tax dollars to what orgainizations we wanted, there would be alot less special interest groups.
    Maybe everyone should stop paying taxes......... then no one would be able to get funded and these special interest groups would fade away.

Just imagine, the deception, lying, scheming and manipulation of the facts are being sponsored by our tax dollars and coming from those who are supposedly representative of Mexico's elite. Add to that the fact that they have been empowered and made wealthier than many Americans by the corruption of the Bush's administration. Yet we are supposed to welcome those with even lower IQ's and zero desire to assimilate and obey our laws with open arms and amnesty? Scarey isn't it?

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast