Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trixie and JJ, Diane 717, and everyone else supporting this action, thanks for YOUR work on this. May I suggest you post the boycott news on a few forums every night as well. This Poultry Boycott is only the "TRAINER". (I'm going to get the Boycott site back up pretty soon where we can collect all the information that we know about WHO to Boycott.)

REMEMBER, THE BOYCOTT HAS TWO LEVELS

1) The General Boycott represented by the petition against the US Chamber and American Business Community. That involves a complete boycott against ANY company that hires illegals, outsources American jobs, or aids and abets illegals (like with loans and credit &etc.), lobbies for Open Borders, amnesty and/or guestowrker programs.

2) The Monthly Focus Boycott that we will change every month. In this action, we send nasty letters to the offenders of a particular industry, pass the word to boycott the industry's products, and TRY TO GET ON TALK SHOWS to promote the Boycott. Also, post the boycott on any forums you can think of that are sympathetic to our cause.

IF YOU ARE DOWN WITH YOUR PEOPLE (THE AMERICAN PEOPLE) PLEASE GET YOUR ENERGIES INVOLVED IN THIS BOYCOTT PROGRAM!

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE GENERAL BOYCOTT, AT LEAST SUPPORT THE MONTHLY BOYCOTT FOCUS.

BTW, I know there's going to be a run on chicken on May 1st by all you people who've been BOYCOTTING POULTRY! Be sure you buy from grocers that do NOT hire illegals. Try to buy from the small poultry farmers - try to find a family business to support. That way, you can eat chicken and STILL not patronize Tyson or the others that "allegedly" hire illegals.

Be sure whoever you patronize is keeping their chickens INSIDE. Avian Flu is more of a danger in YARD poultry because wild migrating birds can come into the yard.

WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS FOR THE MAY BOYCOTT?

1) DON'T EAT OUT - except if you KNOW FOR SURE the restaurant doesn't hire illegals - ASK THEM!!
    2)DON'T EAT AT McDonald's and Burger King. Launch a Letter writing campaign (mega supporters of La Raza)
    3)Make a run on the Banks that give homeloans to illegals. Withdraw your money. Put it into a Bank that DOESN'T. Be sure to ask them about their practices, so they KNOW why you are doing this.
    4)OTHER

If you want to add a few more ideas, I'll make a poll and we can VOTE for the May Action.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

BTW, I know there's going to be a run on chicken on May 1st by all you people who've been BOYCOTTING POULTRY! Be sure you buy from grocers that do NOT hire illegals. Try to buy from the small poultry farmers - try to find a family business to support. That way, you can eat chicken and STILL not patronize Tyson or the others that "allegedly" hire illegals.
    I have to add this because in this city it will be virtually impossible for me to shop in any grocery store that doesn't have an illegal employee. Even the few stores that still sell other than mexican food here still have illegal employees. And my reason for saying that is because UTEP released a study a month or so ago that said that 51% of the people in this county are illegal aliens. Therefore the odds are pretty good that any big employer has illegal employees. There are nearly a million people in this city, by the way--and that is only the ones who are counted, not the thousands more who have invaded since the last count.

If the chicken is CHEAP in May-- don't buy it at all! It is probably spoiled.

I agree that it is best to find smaller operations, family owned operations, who haven't been poisoned by conglomerate greed.

Check out the organic foods section in your market. Most organic growers are small, family operated farms. You can even go visit some of them. Go see with your own eyes who's working there if you get a chance. Their product name in on the label along with their general location. A little online researc through Mapquest can get you directions right to their door.

And, by the way, we were invited out for grilled chicken at a friend's last night. I refused. Some people just love to be jerks and these people knew of the chicken boycott.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just set up these two threads to help us chose the next boycott focus and to organize our communication efforts. I will be working on a new forum/blog initiative like the last one - I may make the forum invisible to anyone but invited members. Please let me know if you'd like to be in on the construction/organizaion of the board effort.

Communication Responsibility Sign-Up
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-109694.html#109694

Help Choose the May Boycott Focus
    https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22772.html

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I've posted links this morning to the boycotts and to the "Day Without Americans" links. On a couple Washington Post boards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in this with you guys. I won't be buying at all. Another large corperation that has their hand in alot of products is Con-Agr^. I know for a fact that they very much welcome cheap illegal labor. I stay away from their products for this reason. I have for the last few years. Johnny

I don't think I'm familiar with ConAgra although I've heard the name.
    Is it maybe not a western thing so I've just missed it's growth?

Everyone who wants to join the communication team that will be getting the boycott alerts out every month - please register at:

http://revererunners.proboards104.com

Be a Paul Revere Runner!!

Con Agra is a very large agribusiness. To be very honest, I don't have a clue what their products are, as I am sure their retail market is under other names.

I do, believe, however, that Pilgrim's Pride (mostly poultry) have bought Con Agra.

This is the problem of targetting any one company. They market under many names - so we could say we won't purchase from one company or brand - but that won't do the job. They could just market all their fryers under the brand name of one of their other companies.

Conagra is the major supplyer of (tv dinners) precooked microwaveable food. Open your freezer and take a look at a few you might have Chances are they were made by Con agra. Conagra as well as the meat processing plants are the major contributer to Omaha Neb. And Council Bluffs Iowa skyrocket of illegal aliens. Con agri employs tyhousands of illegal immigrants. And I would also like to say that they probably have a few local polititions in their back pocket. What would they stand to lose if current labor laws were to be enforced? Well I'm sure they would lose billions, but what they are doing is wrong. There are alot of people that use to work there that were legal, but have been phased out because they were earning a FAIR wage. Guess who picked up the tab for their unemployment? That would be us. Johnny

Thanks, black, I don't know all the names - that is why a boycott needs to be kinda all encompassing.

If we boycott poultry - that will get to ConAgra also through their TV dinners and their now parent company.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast