Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Sorry Craig, I did read your posts and there are little telling things in your posts that say different......we have all become expert troll spotters here......It does not take long ...you all sound alike.....so I am not buying it. Go peddle it elsewhere.

craig,

No body cares about your soccer team. Neither does ICE.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    april,I'm not illegal which makes it clear that you haven't been reading my posts. you confuse me with someone else, annie did that too yesterday. lone patriot, turning themselves in is not an option. they didn't cross the border. but have their visas expired

why is 'doing the right thing' not an option? i don't care if someone hops a fence or just doesn't leave when their visa is up, it is illegal immigration either way! if someone can't tell the difference between right & wrong we don't need them in this country, we have our own screwups we don't need to import any more.

About 50% of all illegal aliens are here on exspired visas.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crossing without permission or staying without permission after your visa is expired is all the same...AGAINST THE LAW!!! Stop trying to sell your friends as being ok because they don't break any laws, other than those that deal with immigration. They are still lawbreakers. If you were a true friend, you would encourage them to return to Brazil or elsewhere in order to get their situation fixed. I have a friend from Mexico who is here on a work visa teaching Spanish. He does everything he is supposed to do to keep it current. He respects and upholds the laws of the country that is giving him the great opportunity to make a living. Your buddies should do the same. If not, one day ICE will find them and will haul them off to jail and hopefully back home, where they belong.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

dixie, we have some fans of our team. those brazilians in my team can play " samba " soccer. how many americans can do that ?? I don't know o any Swede that can. ICE should leave us alone. have you any proof that 50% of the illegals are here on an expired visa ? lone patriot, doing the right thing for them will result in a 10 year ban to enter the US again. 10 years not playing soccer with them is more than I can bear. Tyrantosaur, if my friends return it will take 10 years to enter the US again bcause they already broke the law by overstaying. They passed the point of no return. ICE won't find us, because there're many guys playing soccer in the park. And you can't see from the outside who's legal or not.

craig,

Doesn't matter to me if they can Mambo, whistle, count to 100 and score a goal a the same time. I don't like soccer. The whole team could be deported and I wouldn't care.

Take that back. Soccer or not, if they are illegal then deport them.

Dixie

Well, at least you finally admitted they broke the law. I bet that if ICE pulled up and started flashing badges, or whatever it is they do, they'll find out really quick who is legal or not by those on your team, and others, that start running.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

tyrant, yes I admitted they broke the law for the reason that facts can't be denied. ICE is not allowed to enter our soccer field. It's even against FIFA law. There're only 22 persons and 1 referee allowed inside the pitch. Only the referee can allow medics, trainers and other persons to enter. dixie, that you don't like soccer is no reason to criticize me or my friends. We all like different sports, food, music, etc.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast