Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    patbruntz, take a little time to actually read my posts and you will see what failings I am talking about. And cheyennewoman, no we must not adopt the immigration policies of mexico because we are not mexico. mexico is not a diverse tolerant country like the united states, so no.
    You know, I was thinking about chicano's comment of mexico not being a diverse tolerant country. And I think the kid has actually stumbled on it --

We, the American people have allowed this nonsensical diverse behavior to go on way to long. What the blazes happened?

This "puppy" grew up believing that we'd tolerate anything. Boy way he wrong

AlturaCt,

About three years ago I started researching my family. Genealogy is a wonderful way to learn about family history. While researching my dad's family. I have learned how many of my ancestors fought and died in the Civil War. When you see the names and how young they were when they died. You can't help but reminded of what were fighting for with the illegal issue. I fight for their memories and what they gave up for me and our beautiful country. For those individuals who don't like what our country stands for or our way of life. You can leave, now! My husband believes that our school system has done a wonderful job with teaching our youth to hate our country. And many are clueless with the history of our country and why we live freely as we do.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

CheyenneWoman.

We, the American people have allowed this nonsensical diverse behavior to go on way to long. What the blazes happened?
    IMHO, I believe we were betrayed: by our gov't...presidents, and most of Congress (either through ignorance...signing what they didn't read, or research, or design), activist judges, and largely by the mainstream media (MSM). We counted on the MSM to keep us informed and they didn't, they lied by omission. The globalist agenda is now, smacking us in the face, and for me, it's like, what happened?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910