Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

novaman, indeed freedom isn't free. tell that to the sons and daughters of illegal immigrants serving overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    novaman, indeed freedom isn't free. tell that to the sons and daughters of illegal immigrants serving overseas.
    And what does that have to do with ILLEGAL ALIENS? If their kids are anchor babies, that's their problem, not ours. It's unconstitutional and will soon be overturned.

Get your head out of the sand, kid. You've a lot of growing up to do and are allowing yourself to be manipulated in a very negative way.
    You need to understand that much of what you've written shows your age and lack of knowledge. That's not your fault and it's quite normal. It's being a kid. Just know that there is a time for you to shhhh and open your ears to actually hear. You'll gain wisdom as you go through life.

Your parents are ILLEGAL, aren't they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get your head out of the sand, kid. You've a lot of growing up to do and are allowing yourself to be manipulated in a very negative way.
    You need to understand that much of what you've written shows your age and lack of knowledge. That's not your fault and it's quite normal. It's being a kid. Just know that there is a time for you to shhhh and open your ears to actually hear. You'll gain wisdom as you go through life.
    2nd

Exactly

Chicano, That's the only reason I went to the effort to try to help you get educated. Please read, comtemplate and, with an open mind, really think about all the ramifications of this issue. Globalists are trying to destroy this country and one method they are using is the illegal aliens by huge numbers. What good is it going to do anyone, if this happens? People from any nation, need to get their gov't's to improve the lives of their own people.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Hey, I have no problem with military service being a pathway to citizenship for the individual who serves. I do have a problem with the mere act of eluding the authorities on US soil for a given period of time being a pathway to citizenship. It's like telling a bank robber that if he can stay on the lam long enough that he will not only have all charges dropped but with get a nice consolation prize.

If you think everyone that comes to this country should be made legal then how do you feel about a bill that would allow as many as 66-200 million to come into the country over the next 20 years and be put on a path to citizenship or as many as 1/2 billion over the next 50 years from around the world and everyone of them put on a path to citizenship? I don't know if you have any children or not but how do you think future generations will live in a country like that regardless of their race? and with that many how do you think this nation will not become a 3rd world country? I can't speak for the rest on this board but I cannot believe that this would not lead to the destruction of this nation. There are alot of illegals in the country that want to become legal but the senate bill allows for what you do for them you must do for a mass of people around the world. This is not a fix the problem now, it is an ongoing problem with no end in sight and esculating. I think you need to find out what is in the senate bill and know exactly what you are supporting. I personally spent 2 weeks watching this on the senate floor and have read the hertiage foundations reports on the numbers and other groups that have calculated this out. What to do with the 8-12 million you say, no one knows the exact figure and some say it is as high as 20-30 million and by the time you calculate that all of their families can come also, how many are we talking about? 80 million? 100 million? that is just now, what about the other 200 million in the next 20 years that doesn't count the ones that may come illegally. We have almost 300 million now, if we take in the estimated 8-30 million and then they all bring their familes it could end up increasing the population by as much as 1/3 immediately. Although, this bill is supported by illegal hispanics, some legal hispanics and hispanic groups, this bill is not a hispanic bill persue, this bill allows for massive migration from the entire world that is never ending. There are some bad things in this bill. I love this country and I do not want to see it destroyed nor do I want to see it turned into the 3rd world country or worse that those who have come here have left. No country on the face of the earth can take in the whole world. We are already the 3rd most populated country in the world, China and India are the only ones that have more people. Is that what you want us to do? take in the whole world? I'm sorry but for me it has to be about this country, the future of this nation first. If you think I am a bad person on this board then so be it, I put my country's future and my concern for future generations in America first. Yes, I am against illegal immigration because this is suppose to be a land of laws which are not being enforced. I am concerned that because of this we may not be able to get back to our laws ever being enforced against anyone from another country. Immigration laws that are not enforced cause a great threat to the security of this nation and it's citizens, who are these people who enter the country illegally? Does anyone really know? I sure don't and I do not think that Mexico or any other nation should be involved in helping people cross the border illegally or standing in the way of us enforcing our immigration laws that were put in place to protect our nation and our citizens. If this is what you want then you cannot care about the future of this nation or future generations to come and you do not feel that we have the right to protect ourselves or enforce our laws.

That was very well said sawdust. I agree completely!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Sawdust you have expressed exactly what I have been thinking. There are some days when I can barely tolerate the Hak51's and Chicano, because the stakes are way too high. Screw the senate

because the stakes are way too high
    Amen andyt. I hope people never forget that. As much as life itself!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    because the stakes are way too high
    Amen andyt. I hope people never forget that. As much as life itself!
    Ditto!

Sawdust, well said!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Chicano,

I'm not even going to glorify your answer...yes, there are a couple (read in the hundreds) who qualified to serve with the U.S. Armed Forces. Hardly enough to make any ground breaking story. There were more Phillipino's serving in the 60-80's in the militarys then anyone who might be an illegal today. I can go through that as well in the same factual way. At this point, I have to say your running out of arguement stances and you need to be the one doing the soul searching. This issue is not going to be solved by quoting dreams and fantasy, but by the realization that hard decisions must be made...and we the majority citizens of this country, no matter the faults, will have our say, and will eventually enforce the law of the land.

In my mind, your arguements hold no value but to stir up those who have lived by these rules all of their lives. In this matter, I call "troll".

Now, if you wish to debate the issues in reverse, say, how U.S. Citizens are treated in...say...Mexico. I will stand here all day and show you how bogus the situation is in other countries. The illegals here know they have it made, and since they don't want to fix the problems in their own country, they chose to come here and live off the United States of America Tax Payer. I can see why they wanted to come here, the poverty, the rich rule of their country...still, excuses that don't justify the ends. If illegals wanted a better way, then do as other countries have done, rise up and fix it rather than leave and destroy another country (or attempt to). If you think this is a narrow way of looking at the issue, then I suggest you take about twenty steps back and really take a deep look at all the issues in this situation. This country shouldn't be the "Police" of the world like everyone depends on. I think you'll find there is more to deal with then just what to do about Illegals. As far as I am concerned, you are a part of the problem! Solutions to this issue are not going to be easy, but we have to start somewhere.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast