Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tears in my eyes

I usually don't have time to read post outside of NC but this one touched me...dragonfly, you brought a tear to me eyes and I want to say WELCOME TO AMERICA Legally

I pray that you and your family are truly blessed with all the wonderful gifts that America has to give...
    Nanc

So then what the hell do you want to happen? Do you really want 8-20 million people to become felons and get deported, and if not, then what is your "solution?"
    YES! I would like to see 8-20 million people rounded up and deported. It is a fair and just end to an unfair, unjust illegal invasion that we Americans have been enduring for years.

GO HOME!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    novaman, indeed freedom isn't free. tell that to the sons and daughters of illegal immigrants serving overseas.
    Hey, I have no problem with military service being a pathway to citizenship for the individual who serves. I do have a problem with the mere act of eluding the authorities on US soil for a given period of time being a pathway to citizenship. It's like telling a bank robber that if he can stay on the lam long enough that he will not only have all charges dropped but with get a nice consolation prize.
    IIRC, Tom Tancredo called it a, "perverse game of hide-and-seek." I thought that pretty well said it.

Also, how are you going to truthfully verify someone has been here hiding out for ten years? Who among them in their right mind would say they hadn't been here for ten years? They are ALL going to say they've been here for ten years and will do whatever it takes to obtain false backup to, "prove," they have been here ten years. No, that, "perverse game of hide-and-seek," doesn't fly. Deport or self-deport.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Chicano, Hak, and Pilgrim are all so much fun!!!

I haven't seen any answers to questions posted to the three of you yet. All I have seen is questions answered with more questions.

Bring out the corn, the yummy fry bread (Cheyenne Woman) and I've filled up the keg.

Sounds like this could be another fun one!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have the Milk Duds!

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I was wondering. . . do you think those trolls are actually helping us, just like their marches did? What I mean is, patriotic American citizens who are concerned about this issue will look at these boards and see the trolls' drivel, then see the members of ALIPAC's responses, and think, "Hey these ALIPAC folks are right on the money! I agree with everything that poster just said to that troll!"
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I was wondering. . . do you think those trolls are actually helping us, just like their marches did? What I mean is, patriotic American citizens who are concerned about this issue will look at these boards and see the trolls' drivel, then see the members of ALIPAC's responses, and think, "Hey these ALIPAC folks are right on the money! I agree with everything that poster just said to that troll!"
    I'll buy that. More to the point, their posts drip with a sense of entitlement and arrogance. These smug criminals revel in their ability to pull something over on the American people, and then they ice the cake with a healthy slathering of "what are you gonna do about it?"

They're their own worst enemies.

I was wondering. . . do you think those trolls are actually helping us, just like their marches did?
    See, this is why I don't get mad and find their presence here amusing.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Chicano, Hak, and Pilgrim are all so much fun!!!

I haven't seen any answers to questions posted to the three of you yet. All I have seen is questions answered with more questions.

Bring out the corn, the yummy fry bread (Cheyenne Woman) and I've filled up the keg.

Sounds like this could be another fun one!
    Okay, I'm back. I'll be cooking up some frybread.

Sippy - All right - here it is - Indian tacos with frybread - (Best I could do in a hurry)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast