Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I'll start working on the ones in the hearing and canidates for president. Think I'll get some letters out today so they will get there when this goes to Senate next week.
    Way to keep the momentum going and the heat on, SoSad!!!

Banned
    I called Spector's office and they weren't very friendly--probably expected to get blasted. I was nice, very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    OMG! Just listening to Tony Snow--who I used to like saying we need to not have families of workers coming into the country. He said the workers are temporary, no families, then they leave. He said that is what the president now wants. He didn't mention, that I heard, citizenship! Probably just trying to keep the peace with Laura Ingraham!

Just shoveled 8 inches of snow off my sidewalk and edges of my driveway!!!
    So this guest worker will be a discriminatory slave labor program. All males, no women, no anchor babies in the oven?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    loservillelabor wrote:
    So this guest worker will be a discriminatory slave labor program. All males, no women, no anchor babies in the oven?
    Yep! Just like ancient Egypt, I guess.

Cornyn's office also told me he keeps trying to write legislation to stop birthright citizenship and chain migration but he just can't get anyone to join him. I said that's no excuse, he needs to keep pushing it. It makes sense. Immigration has never in the history of our country been allowed to grow so out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I called Spector's office and they weren't very friendly--probably expected to get blasted. I was nice, very nice!
    Consider who they have to work for!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

Have you checked out:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55896

I sent it to McLame.

Banned
    It looks to me like the Democrats have written a terrible piece of legislation--Feinstein is already backing away from it, SO they are going to try to pass it and then blame Bush. They keep repeating "Bush has to get this passed."
    Interesting bit of psychological warfare going on here. The Dems push it then back away, in the mean time Bush backs it, then if it passes, the Dems get the credit with the OBLs and Bush and the Republicans suffer the wrath of the American people.

April
    Kate wrote:

Interesting bit of psychological warfare going on here. The Dems push it then back away, in the mean time Bush backs it, then if it passes, the Dems get the credit with the OBLs and Bush and the Republicans suffer the wrath of the American people.
    I agree....there are games going on everywhere......the players and the played........switch out....switch back......the goal being to confuse, baffle and buffalo. Time for that outraged uprising to go up a notch and the wrath should be evenly distributed among all of them!

Banned
    I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio and he had Cornyn on and Cornyn sounded upset, not at all the arrogant politician. He was encouraging people to call their Congressmen and not give up.

Banned
    I read on post that you could fax from your computer--anyone able to tell me how to download the software?