Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Call his office and get the scoop!

This should be interesting

Oh you can bet your booty he is going to vote! They just moved him to rehab, and he just co-sponsered a bill. A Call can be informative ehh!

Dang it, I was looking forward to the electrodes, one jerk the wrong way and it could be construed as a no vote for anmesty! just our luck! :
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UPDATED JOHNSON

* Regular listing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just emailed Beck with the links to the memorial posts. Said he should do a show on the victims--it wasn't getting enough attention. I will do the same with Hannity when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I just emailed Beck with the links to the memorial posts. Said he should do a show on the victims--it wasn't getting enough attention. I will do the same with Hannity when I get back.
    GREAT IDEA!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I solved the mystery of CrepeO! I called his office and it's obviously in Australia. I couldn't even understand the staffer she had such a thick Australian accent. I started laughing because of all of our conversations.

Anyway, he hasn't commented on AgJobs or she may have said I don't know his position on AgJobs, but I ended up giving her my email. Told her it was amnesty and I was against. I told her I really wanted an answer soon.

Banned
    Would somebody tell me why it always ends up with giving away citizenship, like the AgJobs Bill? It always seems like illegals are being honored for something instead of committing crimes, living off of our hard-earned dollars, taking away our jobs, etc... Yet we are going to bestow citizenship on them. I'd like to know how many are actually employed, I understand many of them leave the agricultural jobs after a short period of time?

Banned
    Did anyone see where McCain is going to lose S.C.? That is huge, too, because McCain's lapdog, Graham, is an amnesty squish and he's going go to be up for re-election!!!!

Banned
    You know everybody, we have a chance to make history--like the Boston Tea Party!

Banned
    Have you noticed how tough we women are in this debate???

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Have you noticed how tough we women are in this debate???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)