Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio and he had Cornyn on and Cornyn sounded upset, not at all the arrogant politician. He was encouraging people to call their Congressmen and not give up.
    Like up set about what??

I watched his show I recorded earlier, I'm telling you it was hilarious, he talked about the nut from Flordia who wants to make it illegal in her state to use illegal aliens in all state documents. Oh my gosh he was great! made fun of PC!! Did anybody see it???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Like up set about what??

I watched his show I recorded earlier, I'm telling you it was hilarious, he talked about the nut from Flordia who wants to make it illegal in her state to use illegal aliens in all state documents.
    Like upset because his rear is going to be toast if this legislation passes.

Yeah, they should change it from 'alien' to 'criminal' or 'squatter'!!!

SOSADFORUS wrote:

Like up set about what??

I watched his show I recorded earlier, I'm telling you it was hilarious, he talked about the nut from Flordia who wants to make it illegal in her state to use illegal aliens in all state documents.
    Like upset because his rear is going to be toast if this legislation passes.

Yeah, they should change it from 'alien' to 'criminal' or 'squatter'!!!
    That will be wonderful if he finally realizes it ehh!, gosh we need some of these guys working on our side, pushing our agenda for a change. Did your read the article by professer lamm on another thread, its worth the read, I e-mailed it to everyone in my address book, even my sister.
    by the way her husband is German and I think he is in cognito to!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

That will be wonderful if he finally realizes it ehh!

"ehh"!?!? Are you a Canadian? I should have known we're so close to the border. Do you have a Visa?

SOSADFORUS wrote:

That will be wonderful if he finally realizes it ehh!

"ehh"!?!? Are you a Canadian? I should have known we're so close to the border. Do you have a Visa?
    Wrong!

You know I keep getting confused which thread I'm on the focus or the Kennedy, so if I answer your question over there you ask me over here, consider the source, I'm good at keeping people confused including myself.

Banned
    Well, no wonder your sister doesn't know who you are!!!

I can't take it!

You two are hilarious

Oliver!!
    tell us about Cornyn and what was said on Beck's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, no wonder your sister doesn't know who you are!!!
    lucky for her husband to ehh! :P

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Oliver!! tell us about Cornyn and what was said on Beck's.
    Well, I could probably tell you, if I wasn't in shock because everytime I post Kennedy's name his obese ass pops up.

He just said he wasn't for making citizens of illegals. He talked about trying to convince McCain to join with the Republicans, not the Democrats on the legislation. He said he was frustrated, too. (I just read on another post that Kyl is saying some illegals should get citizenship, "White House renews effort to overhaul laws"). Why can't they get their act together?

Glenn kept saying that nobody was listening to the American people and what were we supposed to do?

Memo to me: Call Kyl's office first thing in AM.

Well, I could probably tell you, if I wasn't in shock because everytime I post Kennedy's name his obese ass pops up.

He just said he wasn't for making citizens of illegals. He talked about trying to convince McCain to join with the Republicans, not the Democrats on the legislation. He said he was frustrated, too. (I just read on another post that Kyl is saying some illegals should get citizenship, "White House renews effort to overhaul laws"). Why can't they get their act together?
    Okey Dokey........we need to get this straight.

AMNESTY = TOUCH-BACK program

TOUCH-BACK program = Pence's little Ellis Islands

Cornyn is for TOUCH-BACK which means the bum is double talking for AMNESTY.

It's all symantics.
    And it's very important that we cut them off at the pass now.

Every call, letter, fax we would be wise in telling them that we're NOT accepting any 'comprehensive TOUCH-BACK {new lingo}, PATH TO CITIZENSHIP, GUEST WORKER program *or* AMNESTY........period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)