Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Try http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

I haven't used them but I thought it looked like an interesting site.

How's C-Span tonight? Glenn Beck was incredible! He had several segments on illegals--one about an illegal selling her baby and another about a website put together by wifes of illegals who migrate to the U.S., leaving their families behind and never return. They are asking us to seal the border and deport their husbands. He talked about the billions of dollars we spend keeping illegals in our prisons without deporting them! He is obviously sincerely upset. He allso had a guy on from FAIR and The Center for Immigration studies, but were great.
    I only seen the first half of Glenn Beck, gotta love the guy, HUH! I seen the piece about the baby. I think the guy has just realized whats going on here, and is sincere in his feeling or he missed a really profitable acting career. I will record his next show tonight so I can see the rest.

I'll check out the web address to looks interesting.

Nothing happening on c-span, just alot of hot air by alot of blow hards. never did show the committee hearing with Chertoff.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    right now I'm glad she is not on here or knows who I am!!
    Your sister doesn't know who you are? Were you separated at birth? It's getting to be that time of the afternoon.

Last night Bill "Suck Up" O'Reilly said there was some explosive new information incriminating Gonzalez and the justice department coming out today.
    No but sometimes I wish we were I'm in cognito!!(not sure how to spell that)
    Immigration is on c-span now and talking about H1B's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lindsey Graham.......he's for amnesty and last year he said that we needed to "grow up'. US. The American people who are against illegal immigration and amnesty.

I just turned on c-span for a minute and I heard Specter talking to Guiterrez and Chertoff. It was so pathetic I turned it off. He went into the old ramble about "immigrants....we're all immigrants" and then went on to quote Bill Gates on how immigrants contribute blah blah blah.

We're not talking about "immigrants", we're talking about illegal immigration".

WOW. They are still trying to do a snow job on the American people.

These particular people are no better than the worst of the worst in the Mexican government.

Truly, truly pathetic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I'm in cognito!!(not sure how to spell that)
    I don't either--its not French!

Banned
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    I just turned on c-span for a minute and I heard Specter talking to Guiterrez and Chertoff.
    Spector told Laura Ingraham he'd like to know what to do with the illegals here--like he didn't want amnesty. Their all such chameleons!

SOSADFORUS wrote:

I'm in cognito!!(not sure how to spell that)
    I don't either--its not French!
    Looks more German, doesn't it! I'm not German! But did you get the jest of it!

I watched the hearings everybody and if you did not see them , be glad, now I have to go to bed sick to my stomach. The one good thing is you come away from something like this wanting to fight that much harder. Infact right now I'm thinking of buying a plane ticket to Washington DC and storming the halls of congress, yes it was that bad. They want to give the illegals everything and us the assurance they will someday close our borders, because the American people really want these people to stay and be apart of the American dream, but we just don't trust them to enforce our laws.
    WE SURE AS HELL DON'T!! Good night everyone!

Banned
    Let's add some more calls to these arses, sorry I meant gentlemen, before the bill hits the Senate floor!!!

Let's add some more calls to these arses, sorry I meant gentlemen, before the bill hits the Senate floor!!!
    We had better, call, e-mail, fax. morning noon and night because we are up against a bunch of ALIENS for sure ( from outer space) because these people certainly are not from earth!

Banned
    Who was there? Just Democrats???? I need info to make my calls tomorrow based on what you heard!

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Looks more German, doesn't it! I'm not German!
    OK I'm German, so it must be Latin.