Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    By the way, I think ALL ALIPACer's (ther patriots, not the obl's who join to get info.) should write an e-mail complaining. That is the only way to change this nonsense that is affecting America today.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Where did the troll go??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote="wilro"]Here is my letter to JC Penney:

JC Penney,

While online recently, something caught my attention at your store located at, I believe, 5949 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael California that caused myself and others to be outraged and disappointed. There is (or was) a sign that reads (or read):

JC Penney
    Catalog Customer Service Center
    NOW HIRING
    BI-LINGUAL SPANISH ONLY
    APPLY WITHIN TU-FR 7-2

Spanish only? Why would JC Penney display that? The last time I checked, you have to learn English in order to get a job, as we speak English in this country. What if your English speaking customers needs help with something, and the only workers you have around speak only Spanish? They will get angry, walk out, and tell others not to shop their. Your insulting them, as well as the rest of English speaking Americans who patronize your stores. This is not a very good way of doing business. My family, friends, and I have shopped at your stores for years, and I would hate for us to have to stop supporting your stores because of your wrong-headed employment requirement, which is discriminatory. I and others strongly urge you to please remove the “Spanish onlyâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Where did the troll go??
    He/she has been banned twice lol we are waiting for the new reincarnation.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The troll has a mouth on him/her and thinks they are a lawyer. My bet is they are either illegal themselves or an anchor baby.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The troll has a mouth on him/her and thinks they are a lawyer. My bet is they are either illegal themselves or an anchor baby.
    MY bet is illegal. A Dreamie.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Ex OC, this troll will be back. They have already been banned twice in the past 24 hours.

Does not laraza have a web site where this troll would feel more at home, where they can whine and complain about how cruel America is to the invaders. Or perhaps lulac would be more appealing to this fraud.

There should be an illegal invader rally somewhere where this guy could wave his beloved flag of mexico while demanding rights and privileges for a group of invaders who have entered and are living in this country in violation of multiple laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Where did the troll go??
    I think he was caught by ICE and deported.

I think he was caught by ICE and deported.
    We can only hope

I actually hope this idiot comes back so we can beat it down a little more and then ban it again.

[quote="cayla99"][quote="wilro"]Here is my letter to JC Penney:

JC Penney,

While online recently, something caught my attention at your store located at, I believe, 5949 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael California that caused myself and others to be outraged and disappointed. There is (or was) a sign that reads (or read):

JC Penney
    Catalog Customer Service Center
    NOW HIRING
    BI-LINGUAL SPANISH ONLY
    APPLY WITHIN TU-FR 7-2

Spanish only? Why would JC Penney display that? The last time I checked, you have to learn English in order to get a job, as we speak English in this country. What if your English speaking customers needs help with something, and the only workers you have around speak only Spanish? They will get angry, walk out, and tell others not to shop their. Your insulting them, as well as the rest of English speaking Americans who patronize your stores. This is not a very good way of doing business. My family, friends, and I have shopped at your stores for years, and I would hate for us to have to stop supporting your stores because of your wrong-headed employment requirement, which is discriminatory. I and others strongly urge you to please remove the “Spanish onlyâ€

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast