Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Shoppers who cannot speak the native language (English) well enough to get by should bring someone along who does have a working knowledge of the language. This makes more sense than discriminating against those who do not know Spanish (mostly non-Hispanics) for employment. There should be no reason why Spanish should be given preferential treatment in the U.S. over and above other languages.
    take it to the courts... and make sure you tell me off when you are victorious. That will happen the day after never.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    AEC wrote:

Does that get me banned? If it does I can always come back and I will.
    Nope, being designated as an open border lobbyist doesn't get you banned. It takes more than that.
    No it doesn't. I was banned as "AEC." I am back as mushasmusha. I'll get banned again and I'll be back again.
    Why was I banned as "AEC"?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    What is a basic understanding of English
    A basic understanding of English would include the ability to go to JC Penny and converse in the English language when buying a pair of underware. That's my personal opinion and not a legal definition.

However, if we searched case law long enough we could probably find a holding in which a court has determined this issue.
    I'll tell you about a basic understanding..you can't even spell "underwear" correctly and you want anyone who comes to this country to master English. Hypocrite.
    Cite the case sister.

Quote Originally Posted by mushasmusha
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    AEC wrote:

Does that get me banned? If it does I can always come back and I will.
    Nope, being designated as an open border lobbyist doesn't get you banned. It takes more than that.
    No it doesn't. I was banned as "AEC." I am back as mushasmusha. I'll get banned again and I'll be back again.
    Why was I banned as "AEC"?
    Hey liberal. You've been here before and you're still a boring liberal democrat.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

If this is legal... Then I think we should Demand that our Politicians be Bi-lingual. Otherwise that cannot speak to those they represent.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Well, the US government will hire people with Arabic skills right now and airlines will hire flight attendants based on seecond language skills.

My suggestion of going to a local Hispanic barrio and finding no blacks, asians or whites has nothing to do with language. We have been fed this idea of a color blind society by liberal Democrats and yet these new immigrant business owners do little to DIVERSIFY as major companies have had to do or face a lawsuit. This is my complaint with the new immigrants. $$$$

Language or color of skin has little do with any of this illegal wave except for the building of two seperate societies and the catering which yes costs what? MONEY!

They come here for money. The rich in Latin America send them here for money to send to their families so the rich in those countries do not have to provide them with education, jobs, housing etc.

Now we have the rich HERE, business owners, lawyers, who exploit illegals because they work cheap. Again, money! Heck, what is amnesty for Washington? They, 20 to 30 million, will pay a $3,000 to $6,000 fine when the amnesty is passed and it will be although I don't like it either. HHow muchh will Washington take in by amnesty? The State Department rakes in hundreds of millions right now with visa applications.

What is the difference? Maytag Whirlpool shuts a plant down in Iowa to save $17 an hour per employee for a new plant in Mexico. Other big companies hire illegals who work for much less HERE in the US.
    It is all the same. Cheaper labor plus you can pollute in other countries.

I just ask why a community within a community is allowed to grow and the "color blind" activists say nothing yet one black man gets abused by one bad Denny's employee and Al Sharpton and JJ are all over them?

Here in metro Denver we have wealthy DEMOCRAT liberals in Boulder County. In Douglas County south of Denver we have rich Republicans yet few illegals live in either section of town. Why? The illegals are priced out of the housing market so the public schools are the best there in metro Denver.

JC Penny, wants bi-linguals to make $ in Sacramento. Plain and simple.

I just see lots of hypocrisy in so called "Affirmative Action" and "Equal Opportunity Employer" statements.

Joey Vento was taken to a city commission about his "English Only" when ordering from Geno's (his restaurant) they had to drop charges of discrimination because he never refused service. If they could just point to the sandwich they wanted he'd serve it but if they wanted something changed they would have to bring an interpreter or take it as it came. People all over came to give him business because he stood up to the city. I'm sure the OBL is going to keep trying but they will have a hard time.

It comes down to NO BUSINESS should have to have someone to be able to speak each and every language the comes across their threshold. They should be able to do as above and accept it or bring their own interpreter. TRUST ME WHEN WE LIVED IN GERMANY I HAD TO HAVE BASIC COMMAND OF THE LANGUAGE TO DO BUSINESS IN THEIR COUNTRY. That's even if they spoke English, and they do.

So let's extrapolate this a little further. We have people who won't assimilate. We are to assimilate to them. When they start demanding that all street signs and highway signs are bi-lingual and the cost is even higher taxes and property taxes, watch it hit the fan. Think this through folks it will hit the fan sooner or later. Then watch the backlash. It's already started.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Discrimination is legal...so long as it does not offend the Constitution
    The Constitution!! can you please direct me to the Article which conveys rights and protections to non-citizens who have entered and are living here in violation of US Immigration law? Yes I know, I couldn't find it either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll tell you about a basic understanding..you can't even spell "underwear" correctly and you want anyone who comes to this country to master English. Hypocrite.
    Cite the case sister.
    I didn't think you would notice with your third world education and all. This is typical rhetoric with illegal invader sympathizers to avoid the real issue and focus on something completely irrelevant. In addition suma cum lade law school graduate, where did I say they had to "master" the English Language.

And can you lay off the "sisters." They convey your true ignorance

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Here is my letter to JC Penney:

JC Penney,

While online recently, something caught my attention at your store located at, I believe, 5949 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael California that caused myself and others to be outraged and disappointed. There is (or was) a sign that reads (or read):

JC Penney
    Catalog Customer Service Center
    NOW HIRING
    BI-LINGUAL SPANISH ONLY
    APPLY WITHIN TU-FR 7-2

Spanish only? Why would JC Penney display that? The last time I checked, you have to learn English in order to get a job, as we speak English in this country. What if your English speaking customers needs help with something, and the only workers you have around speak only Spanish? They will get angry, walk out, and tell others not to shop their. Your insulting them, as well as the rest of English speaking Americans who patronize your stores. This is not a very good way of doing business. My family, friends, and I have shopped at your stores for years, and I would hate for us to have to stop supporting your stores because of your wrong-headed employment requirement, which is discriminatory. I and others strongly urge you to please remove the “Spanish onlyâ€
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast