Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee has a LOT of problems-----not just the illegal issues!!!

I would NEVER vote for him-----no matter what he says/does!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    This is not going to end well I'm afraid

Hey, if this country is stupid enough to elect huck

Well , thats just to bad ,

I've almost had it with this whole mess , it seems we get one
    step ahead and take 2 back

Just like with the illegal problem

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC. I just sent Lou an email.

We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    Don't forget that Ed Rollins (Huckabilly's campaign manager/advisor) used to be on Lou Dobbs ALL OF THE TIME-----at least once/twice a week for political commentary!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this man is Bush on Steroids
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Beck of all people should know better

I'll wait until I see what William says but I will say
    if Beck and numbers comes out in support of Huck that will do
    it for any support I'll give that group and I will activly
    state that all over the web in much stronger terms

But I'll wait

for now

I heard on the news earlier today about the baby boom. Out of 1 million babies born, 25% are hispanic. That's 250,000 right there in line for a free college education compliments of Huckalie.

What do you expect from a man who brags about frying squirrels in his popcorn popper?

Oh just FWIW for everyone here, I never meant to say nor imply that I approve of the Huckster - only that the event was newsworthy... that's all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Beck of all people should know better

I'll wait until I see what William says but I will say
    if Beck and numbers comes out in support of Huck that will do
    it for any support I'll give that group and I will activly
    state that all over the web in much stronger terms

But I'll wait

for now
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Numbers endorses candidates if that's what you're saying.

This is what Lou and Numbers need to see.

2006: Supported President Bush's immigration plan and claimed that opposition to Bush's proposal was driven by "racism or nativism" and that it wasn't amnesty. (Ralph Hallow, "Huckabee 'Serious' About Presidency," Washington Times, 5/17/06)

Wrote in his 2007 book that implementing strict enforcement of immigration laws "would be sheer folly" and that it made sense to give "those here illegally a process through which they pay a reasonable fine in admission of their guilt for the past infraction of violating our border laws and agree to adhere to a pathway toward legal status and citizenship." (Mike Huckabee, From Hope to Higher Ground, 2007, p. 117-11

Huck's words about amending the Constitution. He said, "We need to amend the Constitution so it is in God's standards." He was talking, of course about amending the Constitution to make abortion illegal. This guy is a nut job. And I don't for one minute think he won't give amnesty to the millions of illegal aliens in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast