Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is just amazing

This throws everything into doubt

If we can't trust an org like numbers can we really trust
    Tancredo ? Arpiao? or any of our so called friends?

I'm going to have to rethink this whole deal , It appears we
    don't have any real friends right now and I'm pretty upset
    with the whole deal right now

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    This is just amazing

This throws everything into doubt

If we can't trust an org like numbers can we really trust
    Tancredo ? Arpiao? or any of our so called friends?

I'm going to have to rethink this whole deal , It appears we
    don't have any real friends right now and I'm pretty upset
    with the whole deal right now
    Just hold on until it all comes out. Roy Beck is probably THE SMARTEST guy on our side. We'll get to the bottom of this. But yes, I'm a worried too.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    If numbers has turned and is now rating that idiot Huck as an excellent choice than I'm done with this whole deal

We got sold out by Gilchrest , who was suppose to be on our side

now if numbers is that stupid I want no part of this farce

Does that mean if McCain signs their pledge he gets an excellent rating?
    How about Hillary ?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I will give Numbers the benefit of the doubt, that they are taking Huckabee at his word, they did not state they were endorsing him, they simply stated that he signed the no amnesty pledge.

However, Dixie, I agree with you 100%. He will do exactly what he has in the past, he will empathize with the illegal aliens, and give them benefits, or even a method to get by the voters, where they get their amnesty, Americans opinions be-(you-know-what!).

No, not me, I simply cannot believe that if voted in he will not find a slithery way to get some sort fo amnesty for them.

I don't, though, have an issue with Numbers accepting his pledge, they are trying to do what will push this issue to the forefront, and getting one after another to sign will definitely do that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I guess it doesn't matter anyway , If Huck wins the nom Hillary or Obama win the general in a cake walk

Signing the pledge does not warrant him an Excellent rating.

Gilchrist, Roy Beck, ?

He has nothing to show for this upgrade and he still touts his let the young illegal aliens have a pathway to citizenship (in state tuition and Dream Act) and he criticized the government for enforcement raids.

His governance rates him and F or D-.

I read the words at the top of the NumbersUSA site tonight. I do not understand giving a rating like this to Mike Huckabee, who would increase population numbers through an amnesty or through bigger visa and agricultural guest worker programs, etc. that would affect all of those concerns that they list (environment, and so forth)

Matthew 18:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't overreact too much to this. Again, Numbers doesn't endorse candidates. As Beck notes, he gives alot of weight to public statements for the 'No amnesty' (& other) promises.

And Huckabee's "Assessment of Past Immigration Actions in Political Office" is still rated 'poor.' (Romney is rated 'good' for this) So use all aspects of these ratings as one gauge of whom to vote for.

Huckabee is desperate: he's probably low on money, he got slapped in NH & Michigan (where Romney received more votes from evangelicals than him) and is behind in SC. And the 'Club for Growth' is running ads against him.

IMO Huckabee will probably fade if he doesn't win SC and McCain and Giuliani are still our biggest amnesty threats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    IMO Huckabee will probably fade if he doesn't win SC and McCain and Giuliani are still our biggest amnesty threats.
    Agreed. It would be a lot more damaging if McCain wins SC than Huckabee. Although I have no particular authority for this statement...I think Huckabee will fade but unless McCain is stopped, we're gonna have big trouble. I simply cannot understand why conservatives can be voting for either McCain or Huckabee.

I understand the attempt to have candidates sign a pledge that says "no to amnesty." Why is a rating necessary? Especially the rating of "excellent?" Just say this candidate signed the pledge.

Will the other poor ratings of Huckabee get noticed now, or just fall by the wayside?

As mentioned before, if John McCain and some other open borders sign the pledge, what would that mean?

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I'm encouraged that some of the big talk radio guns such as Rush, Hannity & Levin are criticizing McCain and Huckabee for their liberal stances on amnesty and taxes etc. I hope they keep after McCain especially.

Now, if Giuliani has a resurgence after Florida, I'm not sure how tough Hannity et al will be on him regarding illegal immigration and his (Giuliani's) de facto plan to grant amnesty to millions.

This is one reason why IMO we should get behind a viable candidate now such as Romney who appeals to Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. And as we know, the MSM and OBL will continue to push McCain and the amnesty agenda all the while.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast