Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One Good Reason - McCain

Quick. Someone tell me one good reason, McCain is winning South Carolina. Give me one good reason, he's even considered a reasonable candidate besides the fact that he was a prisoner of war, years ago. Help.

SC is full of elderly veterans who only seem to care about what happened in the past(Mccain being a war hero) rather than about their childrens and grandchildrens future.

I can only guess they are uninformed. It is hard for me to believe men who laid their lives on the line to protect their country would knowingly vote for a man whose amnesty proposal will destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    SC is full of elderly veterans who only seem to care about what happened in the past(Mccain being a war hero) rather than about their childrens and grandchildrens future.

I can only guess they are uninformed. It is hard for me to believe men who laid their lives on the line to protect their country would knowingly vote for a man whose amnesty proposal will destroy it.
    Yep, I agree!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Depressed...

I mean, I really feel bad about his winning South Carolina. If he gets the republican nominee, I won't vote. It wouldn't make a difference. I feel like giving up on this country. I'll always be patriotic. But, I feel like we're looking for people to flush us down the toilet.

For the first time in my life, I feel like its time to pour all my savings (however meager) into gold, move out in the country, and live off the grid. I know we've spent a lot of energy into hating Huckabee, but I've always felt like the real threat was McCain.

McCain will mean - more war, amnesty, and his nasty attitude for four years or a democrat. I've heard horror stories about his temper. But, not a peep from the press.

A minute ago they said McCain voters selected him because of personal feelings 56%, Issues 34%( I believe). I'm so sick of Lindsey Grahams face and can't believe S.C. voters forgave him and McCain for this summers betrayal.

Floored

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    A minute ago they said McCain voters selected him because of personal feelings 56%, Issues 34%( I believe). I'm so sick of Lindsey Grahams face and can't believe S.C. voters forgave him and McCain for this summers betrayal.
    I'm floored. No kidding. You're right. Every time I see Lindsey Graham I have to fight the urge to instantly turn off my television. My senator was Lott. My state nearly exploded. By the time he was through, he wasn't wanted for dog catcher. And, no, he hasn't been forgiven. But, it doesn't matter. He retired and now he's planning on making millions off our backs as a lobbyist.

He had the nerve to say his feelings were hurt and that we should have trusted him.

Re: One Good Reason - McCain

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quick. Someone tell me one good reason, McCain is winning South Carolina. Give me one good reason, he's even considered a reasonable candidate besides the fact that he was a prisoner of war, years ago. Help.
    There is NO good reason. Maybe South Carolinans are just too ignorant to look up the issues. Maybe its because all the major South Carolina newspapers endorsed McCain. Maybe its because every major news network keeps shoving McCain and Hillary down our throats.

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE HE KEEPS WEARING THAT STUPID RED SWEATER THAT MAKES HIM LOOK "CONSERVATIVE".

BUT JOHN McCAIN SUCKS! So I cant find ONE GOOD REASON WHY he is winning South Carolina.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one South Carolinian that hasn't forgave either Mccain or Lindsey Graham. People in South Carolina seem to have short memories on these two sellouts. I have written local blogs, newspapers and spread the word about MCcain but there aren't enough folks like myself doing the same around here. For what its worth I throoughly enjoyed his speech in Michigan where Mccain was nearly booed off the stage for his pro amnesty ways. Fred Thompson got my vote.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

He must have made alot of friends at the Rascal battery re-charge center. That's all I can make of it.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Funny

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    This is one South Carolinian that hasn't forgave either Mccain or Lindsey Graham. People in South Carolina seem to have short memories on these two sellouts. I have written local blogs, newspapers and spread the word about MCcain but there aren't enough folks like myself doing the same around here. For what its worth I throoughly enjoyed his speech in Michigan where Mccain was nearly booed off the stage for his pro amnesty ways. Fred Thompson got my vote.

Johnny
    Yeah, that was funny. I needed that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast