Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News reported that McCain got 39% of the Independents v. 22% for Huckabee. McCain also got the Seniors vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to do everything in my power to help defeat McCain in Florida.
    Saki....I signed up at 2 places:

National Headquarters: http://www.mittromney.com/
    They emailed me last Thursday to make calls. Which I did on Friday.

Georgians for Romney: http://georgiansforromney.blogspot.com/ ... -team.html

Florida: http://www.mittromney.com/States/Florida
    I am going to register to make calls as well..........I have free long distance.

We know the issues more and better than most!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Take a look at the Wikepedia bio on him. It states he was the lowest ranking person in his class at the Naval Academy, and was known to have a horrible temper, even as a young person.

He sounds like just another George Bush, only with a bad temper.
    Out of fairness

Don't believe everything you see in wiki

Anybody can write anything they want about anybody there

Its not a credible source of info

Regarding McCain's class standing, this is from the Arizona Republic, 10-3-99, page M3:

"While at the Naval Academy... He graduated fifth from the bottom of his class."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McPain - CFR

Well, since McPain is a standing Council on Foreign Relations member, and he wants a 100 year war in the middle east, AND he is for amnesty..he is CFR's best GOP candidate. That's what is really happening. Remember, Bush did not win the popular vote but the Electoral College selected Bush, so he became president. The Electoral college is made up of the delegates.. I guess it's very important who gets the most delegates. Remember the McPain/Feingold Act? It's really paying off for McPain, obviously.

McCain was 894th out of 899 in his Naval Academy class. He was pretty much a zero. He also crashed a few planes before getting shot down. He retired after 20 years as a captain. From what has been said, you'd have to rape the commandant's daughter to not AT LEAST be a captain after putting in 20 years in the Navy. Show's you what a loser this guy is.
    We here as a group must coalesce around Mitt Romney who has the best chance of beating McCain, we cannot stay fractured. Unfortunately, my guy, Hunter, is out of it. This morning I got on Romney's website and signed up. I'll be sending a donation soon. WE MUST DEFEAT MCCAIN!! We cannot afford to have this traitor as the Republican nominee.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345