Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Take a look at the Wikepedia bio on him. It states he was the lowest ranking person in his class at the Naval Academy, and was known to have a horrible temper, even as a young person.

He sounds like just another George Bush, only with a bad temper.
    And, based on the fact that when he was asked----what do you think should be done about Iran.......And, he sang/answered........

"bomb bomb bomb----bomb bomb Iran" (Barbara Ann, Beach Boys)

He is going to GUARANTEE a military confrontation with Iran!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Well, I think Bush is working on that legacy pretty hard himself right now.

I just hate these guys. My husband is over there now, and they apparently have no care in the world for their safety. They are just like pawns to these morons.

I just wish our military could come home and stop being used as the world's police.

Angry, old, sick, and crazy -- that is what we're going to get w/ McCain.

Of course, it ain't over until it's over. VP choices and all of that could really sway things.

Here is the story about Cindy and John McCain's daughter, and also the story about here being a thief!

LINK

~SNIP
    In 1980 she married a war hero who is 20 years her senior, Senator John McCain. She became the stepmother to three children and mother to four children. In Bangladesh she brought a young girl home for medical treatment and later adopted her.

Cindy McCain has done many saintly things but she has had her fair share of problems. In 1994 McCain admitted she suffered an addiction to painkillers and admitted she had been stealing drugs such as Percocet and Vicodin, from her non profit American Voluntary medical team to support her habit since 1989. She came forward after claiming sobriety for many years, in hopes of giving other addicts hope and courage.
    ~SNIP

True

Well, I think Bush is working on that legacy pretty hard himself right now.

I just hate these guys. My husband is over there now, and they apparently have no care in the world for their safety. They are just like pawns to these morons.

I just wish our military could come home and stop being used as the world's police.

Angry, old, sick, and crazy -- that is what we're going to get w/ McCain.

Of course, it ain't over until it's over. VP choices and all of that could really sway things.
    True

Banned
    Take a look at the Wikepedia bio on him. It states he was the lowest ranking person in his class at the Naval Academy, and was known to have a horrible temper, even as a young person.

He sounds like just another George Bush, only with a bad temper.
    Out of fairness

Don't believe everything you see in wiki

Anybody can write anything they want about anybody there

Its not a credible source of info

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Wasn't the gay daughter thing, press, and dirty politics with Chaney???
    Omg, I think you are right. I got those two senior citizen neocons mixed up! Sorry!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Here is the story about Cindy and John McCain's daughter, and also the story about here being a thief!

LINK

~SNIP
    In 1980 she married a war hero who is 20 years her senior, Senator John McCain. She became the stepmother to three children and mother to four children. In Bangladesh she brought a young girl home for medical treatment and later adopted her.

Cindy McCain has done many saintly things but she has had her fair share of problems. In 1994 McCain admitted she suffered an addiction to painkillers and admitted she had been stealing drugs such as Percocet and Vicodin, from her non profit American Voluntary medical team to support her habit since 1989. She came forward after claiming sobriety for many years, in hopes of giving other addicts hope and courage.
    ~SNIP
    Well, that answers all questions then!!! Good detective work!!!

I like this part...............She came forward because she got caught!!!

"She came forward after claiming sobriety for many years, in hopes of giving other addicts hope and courage."
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Wasn't the gay daughter thing, press, and dirty politics with Chaney???
    Omg, I think you are right. I got those two senior citizen neocons mixed up! Sorry!
    No prob!!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to do everything in my power to help defeat McCain in Florida.

I'm sick of this MSNBC jerk(whose name I never remember) saying that the Bushes and the rest of the "Republican establishment" will start coalescing around McCain now, and will attempt to persuade conservative voters to do likewise. Surely they know he can't win a general election, even with a share of the Independent vote. I will never support this man; in fact, I'll stay home on election day if he's the nominee. I did hear a number of the political pundits acknowledging that this race will probably winnow down to McCain and Romney. I'm not sure what the success formula might be for Romney, but I hope he's getting some sage advice. Emphasizing economic and immigration issues seems like a smart strategy, although he has other strengths to draw on. It would've been a cakewalk taking out Huckabee, but now he'll be duking it out with McCain for the next few (grueling) weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to do everything in my power to help defeat McCain in Florida.
    Saki....I signed up at 2 places:

National Headquarters: http://www.mittromney.com/
    They emailed me last Thursday to make calls. Which I did on Friday.

Georgians for Romney: http://georgiansforromney.blogspot.com/ ... -team.html

Florida: http://www.mittromney.com/States/Florida

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast