Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Stop and think about it

If there truly are "puppet masters" running the show , the evil cfr
    cloak and dagger crowd

Could we really do anything to stop it ?

Do you think they would offer us a choice ?

If you havn't noticed , Romney is not exactly been the
    media favorite for quite some time now

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    sendthemback,

It looks like the Romney folks have hit you with a deluge...

I would suggest that you look at not only what the candidates are saying, but at how long they've been saying it, what they were saying BEFORE and who is PAYING them to say it NOW.

I recommend www.opensecrets.org as a great place to find out where the candidates money is coming from, that should give you a good start to figuring out who they'll really represent.
    I agree.

And I don't trust Romney at all.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Landslide Victory

Ron Paul seems too unpredictable to me. I can't see myself sitting down to hear him give a state of the union address.

Have you noticed that he never talks about what the people want him do in his speeches. He speaks as if he knows what's best and that's it. To me that's not a while lot different from Bush. Bush thought comprehensive immigration was what we needed and he was willing going to shove it down our throats AFTER he knew we didn't want it.

McCain says he's heard the American people. We want the borders closed. Notice, he must be deaf, because we've also said we don't want amnesty. But, he's dying to get elected so he give us what he thinks we need. That's his straight talk. They don't listen. And they don't care.

I get the same feeling with Paul. Okay, so we agree on immigration. But, he gives me the impression that if we ever disagree, he isn't going to hear it. Because he already knows everything. He doesn't need to listen to the American people. He'll say its constitutional by his interpretation, and we'll be out of luck.

I think he'd make a great guru. I'm a little afraid of the idea of him being president.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    sendthemback,

I would suggest that you look at not only what the candidates are saying, but at how long they've been saying it, what they were saying BEFORE and who is PAYING them to say it NOW.

I recommend www.opensecrets.org as a great place to find out where the candidates money is coming from, that should give you a good start to figuring out who they'll really represent.
    I agree.

Thats fine

So who should we trust?

Huck?
    McCain?

because thats who we will end up with

I'm not saying Romney is the best choice , maybe the most viable choice but I don't think some of you are considering the alternative

Re: Electability

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I'm the biggest Hunter fan in the world, but I have got to face the facts. Hunter isn't going to be president. Ron Paul needs to face a few facts too. He needs to back out AND endorse someone else. As much as I like him, I'll blame him if end up with McCain.
    That's EXACTLY what the puppet-masters behind the media WANT! They'll be happy to know that you've swallowed their bait HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!
    The media is not afraid of Paul----no matter how many times you and others say this-----he has NO chance of winning------NONE NADA ZIP!!!

Even the very strong anti-illegal talk show hosts do NOT even want Ron Paul supporters to call their shows!! I have heard this myself!!
    Well we have a live anti-illegal immigration chat show here and I see lots of Ron Paul supporters!! :P You need to face reality. You are so snowed over buy the Romney cult following.
    MOD EDIT
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

sendthemback,

I agree.

Personally I don't like the snicker on his face!! How can you trust somebody that flip flops through out his career and acts like a child during the SC debate?? I don't.

Re: Landslide Victory

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Ron Paul seems too unpredictable to me. I can't see myself sitting down to hear him give a state of the union address.

Have you noticed that he never talks about what the people want him do in his speeches. He speaks as if he knows what's best and that's it. To me that's not a while lot different from Bush. Bush thought comprehensive immigration was what we needed and he was willing going to shove it down our throats AFTER he knew we didn't want it.

McCain says he's heard the American people. We want the borders closed. Notice, he must be deaf, because we've also said we don't want amnesty. But, he's dying to get elected so he give us what he thinks we need. That's his straight talk. They don't listen. And they don't care.

I get the same feeling with Paul. Okay, so we agree on immigration. But, he gives me the impression that if we ever disagree, he isn't going to hear it. Because he already knows everything. He doesn't need to listen to the American people. He'll say its constitutional by his interpretation, and we'll be out of luck.

I think he'd make a great guru. I'm a little afraid of the idea of him being president.
    I agree with you!!

Paul is very smart in finances-----and that is where he should be focusing.
    He could do a lot of good working entirely on our government's finances.

He is not presidential material-----even very strong anti-illegal voices in radio do not want to hear about him anymore. Not because they are "afraid" as those here continue to claim----but because they are tired of it.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    sendthemback,

I agree.

Personally I don't like the snicker on his face!! How can you trust somebody that flip flops through out his career and acts like a child during the SC debate?? I don't.
    The abortion issue is the only flop he has made , What else has he flopped on ?

His positions on illegal immigration are clear, clarified and out in the open

Plus he has a record of ENFORCEMENT against illegals ,

sendthemback,

I agree.

Well, then get ready for McCain, Huckabee or Guliani------because that is who we are going to get stuck with.

sendthemback,

I agree.

He has not flip-flopped throughout his career. Again, are you for real???

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast