Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Or Hillary or Obama

I don't think Huck or McCain could beat either one of them

What is scarey is to realize that if we all become divided and bitter and angry with each other that Obama or Clinton will be our next president. We could even get both, one as president and one as vice president.

Ouch. (understatement)

Strong discussion about the viability of the candidates will become necessary. Are we strong enough, mature enough, determined enough, and united enough to deal with that?

I sure hope so. I truly do. I think that most of us are.

Thank God.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    In case nobody has noticed Hillary has now gone after the illegal alien vote , very actively in the last couple days starting in Vegas and LA

Yes , they will vote , by absentee ballot which is untraceable as far as
    providing legality to vote

Unless all of us are on the same page , we will get wiped out

You can take that to the bank

Banned
    Bren,

Your personal attacks are really starting to get tiresome. You continually insult other poster's intelligence with comments like 'living in a dream world' and I'm surprised the moderators haven't dinged you for it yet.

Additionally, what makes you think that 'radio personalities' are any more qualified to pick a candidate than ANY OTHER CITIZEN??? Stop insulting MY intelligence with your prattling BS.

ymeoru,

What do you want Ron Paul to talk about? What issue do you have that he hasn't addressed? What issues do you have a disagreement with him on??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What is scarey is to realize that if we all become divided and bitter and angry with each other that Obama or Clinton will be our next president. We could even get both, one as president and one as vice president.

Ouch. (understatement)

Strong discussion about the viability of the candidates will become necessary. Are we strong enough, mature enough, determined enough, and united enough to deal with that?

I sure hope so. I truly do. I think that most of us are.

Thank God.
    This is a very very true statement , viability and fact that we are fractured and playing right into the hands of the Dems , they love it

The proof is that they have skated so far and are not having to answer any real questions

Banned
    Just so everyone is aware

This heated argument is not only going on here but in every
    anti illegal forum on the web

Its Ron Paul supporters vs everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Bren,

Your personal attacks are really starting to get tiresome. You continually insult other poster's intelligence with comments like 'living in a dream world' and I'm surprised the moderators haven't dinged you for it yet.

Additionally, what makes you think that 'radio personalities' are any more qualified to pick a candidate than ANY OTHER CITIZEN??? Stop insulting MY intelligence with your prattling BS.

ymeoru,

What do you want Ron Paul to talk about? What issue do you have that he hasn't addressed? What issues do you have a disagreement with him on??
    They are not personal attacks----they are reality. Thinking that someone like Paul, Hunter, Kucinich, Gavel, etc.-----is going to make it in this race----is living in a dream world.

Mitt Romney is currently leading out of all of the Republicans-----and we are having to fight for him to continue in the race. And, you and others think that Paul or Hunter have a chance??

They are trying to force Romney out------he is our BEST choice and our BEST hope at this point-----and you and others are more concerned about supporting Paul/Hunter-----who have NO chance-----then you are at actually winning the fight against the illegals.

The REALITY. If Romney does not win------Paul and Hunter are still not going to be elected. We are stuck with McCain, Guliani, Huckabee, Obama, or Hillary.

The radio personalities are all very strong anti-illegal personalities-----as well as anti-McCain, Guliani, and Huckabee.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren,

ymeoru,

You certainly won't see me attacking her. It is the same thing over and over and over again with her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Just so everyone is aware

This heated argument is not only going on here but in every
    anti illegal forum on the web

Its Ron Paul supporters vs everyone else
    That's a pretty disengenuous statement there, Larry. Duncan Hunter supporters are arguing with you, too, and I haven't SEEN a Huckabee, McCain or Giuliani supporter in MONTHS!

Are you looking for a way to try and blame Ron Paul supporters for your candidate's presumed failure??

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Bren,

ymeoru,

They are not personal attacks----they are reality. Thinking that someone like Paul, Hunter, Kucinich, Gavel, etc.-----is going to make it in this race----is living in a dream world.

Mitt Romney is currently leading out of all of the Republicans-----and we are having to fight for him to continue in the race. And, you and others think that Paul or Hunter have a chance??

They are trying to force Romney out------he is our BEST choice and our BEST hope at this point-----and you and others are more concerned about supporting Paul/Hunter-----who have NO chance-----then you are at actually winning the fight against the illegals.

The REALITY. If Romney does not win------Paul and Hunter are still not going to be elected. We are stuck with McCain, Guliani, Huckabee, Obama, or Hillary.
    Bren, Who are you to call it a dream world??? I dreamed of opening a business and I did it!!! Now I am dreaming of getting Ron Paul elected and it just might happen!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast