Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Did you just edit your post that I responded too, BrightNail? If not, guess I'm going crazy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Brightnail since you have been to his rallys what is his idea for a guest worker program. Is it truely guest as in go home after ward, leave their families at home etc. you know that kind of thing, I was happy to read how he felt about anchor babies.

I will tell you I have never seen a movement in this country like what is happening with Paul. And I do believe they are coming from all walks of life looking for hope to save this country.

Another thing to remember is not one of us will probably agree 100% with any canidate, But i will tell you if we do not stop immigration, we have the North American Union, North Ameican tribunal and on and on and nothing else will matter because we will be a 3rd world country with no say in anything, including the vote or government, especially any war, they feel like starting.

But if we stop all of this I believe we are a strong enough nation to handle the rest!
    I agree. But you are working on the premise that illegal immigration is a stand alone issue. That logic is like trying to deal with a cold when HIV is the cause....

The NAU is the agenda.. as is the that new "sea treaty" thing floating around now... which just a symptom of the globalist agenda... open borders is just to faciliate the NAU which is just another domino effect to the whole idea of one currency - amero, ie.. the central bank... UN mandates etc..

When people here talk of Illegal immigration... this is a HUGE ISSUE with me.. Huge. But I realized something..... illegal immigration is not a cause in and of itself. It is deliberate. So then the question begs, why is it deliberate. Cheap labour? Okay, that is one reason... but when you peel away the layers, it goes much deeper. much deeper.

Just look at the current climate. How many times does the american people have swell up with faxes/phone calls to defeat ammesties and special treatments ie.. Dream Act, before the government understands? They already understand, but the agenda is moving forward regardless. If 80% of Americans DO NOT WANT AMNESTY - why the discussion? Why are some politicians just hammering things. I mean, robbing social security to give health benefits to illegals... and the democrates altering the vote to get what they want... you tell me. Are things 'normal' to you?

So, though illegal immigration is one issue, it is just a layer - a symptom of a growing issue. You cannot and will not deal with illegal immigration unless you deal with the bigger problem. US Soveriegnty and the globalist agenda. Do you think by addressing illegal immigration that will be enough? What about all the ones that are here? They will come up with a grand compromise again... there has even been talk of all those camps that are built -- they will house the illegals there, and when public outcry is so harsh over the bad treatment of corralling and rounding up illegals - the only choice is amnesty...

I agree illegal immigration is HUGE and should be combatted fullforce.. but the bigger prize is what is causing all these symptoms.
    I agree and I believe that is what I said in my statement it is one big package that amounts to us losing our country, and if we do that nothing else will matter, because we will have no say so in any of it ..

MW, and Slyhunter[/b], are you calling an elderly man in his 70's a pansy because he believes in trying to talk to people first and formost.

Seems to me right now in the middle east we have several countries with hot headed leaders as with our own president who believes the bigger the bully the more powerful he is, and they will most likely get us into world war 3.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll have to hold my nose and support Romney.
    And Romney's not a flip-flopper? Guy reminds me of a used car salesman, he'll tell you anything that he thinks you want to hear.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I'll have to hold my nose and support Romney.
    And Romney's not a flip-flopper? Guy reminds me of a used car salesman, he'll tell you anything that he thinks you want to hear.
    Boy Howdy we are talking flipper flopper!!

And MW this is still a free country and you still have the right to vote for who you want, but enjoy it now because if another globalist puke gets in you probably won't have that right much longer, our time is running out for this country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

MW, and Slyhunter[/b], are you calling an elderly man in his 70's a pansy because he believes in trying to talk to people first and formost.
    Pansy is not the exact word I would have used. However, I do believe Paul would still be talking when it was past time for action.

I'm a firm believer in striking first when a fight is imminent.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Paul is in favor of a guest worker program. I have heard him say it twice. One time it was in one of the debates. He even said that some illegal immigrants are "more American than some of us." He will not get my vote. If people are liking him more now, because he is the most popular of the 3, and seems to have more of a chance -- have at it. I'm not on board, and I'm fairly sure a lot of Alipacers are with me. He will never get a consensus here.
    Looking at his statement at NumbersUSA, I do not see where he has said anything about supporting quest workers. If he has then I will pull my support! Maybe Numbers has not updated their site.
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...aulPres08.html

Other than in 1998 he seems to have been right on against foreign workers (taking over), possible that was a repeat bill?
    His voting with amnesty and border patrol seems to be from one extreem to another are these also repeat bills?
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...t=TX&VIPID=787
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

That was the one question about Paul i asked and still haven't gotten an answer!! Does anyone know where Paul stands on guest worker and what he considers the rights of guest workers, such as can they bring their family? Is guest truely a guest as in go home after word?

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Boy Howdy we are talking flipper flopper!!

And MW this is still a free country and you still have the right to vote for who you want, but enjoy it now because if another globalist puke gets in you probably won't have that right much longer, our time is running out for this country!!
    Of course he is, did I imply that he wasn't?

The bigger issue here is that I can't support Paul, not who is and isn't a flip-flopper.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    That was the one question about Paul i asked and still haven't gotten an answer!! Does anyone know where Paul stands on guest worker and what he considers the rights of guest workers, such as can they bring their family? Is guest truely a guest as in go home after word?
    I'm against "guest workers" period we as a country have paid dearly in taxes for them, the idiot farmers dump them on to us and by the way do not bother sending them back, and there is no way to account for them without further tax burdens onto us citizens. "Gest workers" should be something Libertarians should be whole heartedly against!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

April

Re: Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Paul is in favor of a guest worker program. I have heard him say it twice. One time it was in one of the debates. He even said that some illegal immigrants are "more American than some of us." He will not get my vote. If people are liking him more now, because he is the most popular of the 3, and seems to have more of a chance -- have at it. I'm not on board, and I'm fairly sure a lot of Alipacers are with me. He will never get a consensus here.
    Looking at his statement at NumbersUSA, I do not see where he has said anything about supporting quest workers. If he has then I will pull my support! Maybe Numbers has not updated their site.
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...aulPres08.html

Other than in 1998 he seems to have been right on against foreign workers (taking over), possible that was a repeat bill?
    His voting with amnesty and border patrol seems to be from one extreem to another are these also repeat bills?
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...t=TX&VIPID=787
    I do not remember him saying or seeing anything about being for a guest worker program, whoever said he was for it, please post documentation!
    Thanks.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast