Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD QUESTIONS William, and I look forward to a reply.

Also, this is to confirm that William did not remove the derogatory post from PJ_Bingo.

If a moderator removed it, please post it here.

I want to know if Alipac removed the post because it broke forum rules, because I would like it reposted as an exception with purpose.

Thanks!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well the post still standing about his sympathies to us for the conviction of that guy Killan is race baiting, but we should let it stand. It says much more about him than it does us.

Sixx, when you read this don't blow a fuse. I've got a nice plan for these liars.

Let's give PJ a chance to answer. I'm sure any answers will be another exercise in creative writing much like the first piece.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, this is not the post I'm referring to. There was another one that was directed at me personally. That is the one I'm searching for.

Something just occurred to me.....perhaps PJ_bingo deleted it, eh, peeeeejaaaaay_biiiiiingooooo!!

Are you a Chicken Little that had second thoughts about your post because of what it revealed about you and the people behind the ending of our nation?

For those who missed it. pj_bingo disclosed in a derogatory post towards me that his father took him to Klan meetings when he was a little boy. pj_bingo made statements in his post about the possibility of my "not getting laid enough" as if that has something to do with one's view of illegal immigration!! Apparently to him, it is how he measures himself and thus others. He surmised that I was fat and is under the impression that weight has something to do with one's view on illegal immigration. He obviously has some psychological hang ups about sex and weight. He thinks I must live alone with 20 cats as if that has something to do with one's view on illegal immigration.

So....here is an American Male from the South raised by a Klan member...carted off to Klan meetings.

From his statements on this board about fat women you can tell he was also raised a bully and was one of those kids that picked on fat kids in school.

Because of his comments about cats, he is a dog person and probably has his very own Pit Bull.

Due to his verbal attacks on a woman whom he knows nothing about but simply disagrees with, he has a problem with women who have opinions.

He obviously judges himself by how many times he gets laid, so he obviously has no respect for women and little for himself.

He obviously prefers Caucasian immigrants to surround himself with instead of the typical American.

Thus through illegal immigration he can sit back and enjoy watching the suffering and discrimination that he was raised to wield, just in a different way perhaps, eh, peeeeeejaaaaaay_biiiiingooooo?

AND thus the profile of a typical pro-immigration fanatic is formed....perfectly depicting the:

Sicko-wacko-evil-parasite-from-hell trying to end our nation!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ya'll stand back and let me handle little PJ. PJ, I'm calling you out. I'm about to discredit your hard work. Flattering it may be to have earned such attentions, but you have gone out of your way to try and make a point. Your point is false and will not hold water upon simple inspection. The most complex lies fall apart beneath a simple flick of the light switch like and adultress caught in the tool shed.

Answer my questions first and then prepare yourself for a good old fashion Southern style intellectual can of whoopass.

Usted ha entrado en la jaula del tigre!

Enguard!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In order to decrease the chance that one of you losers will send them a pipe bomb, I would like to clarify that I did post the ALIPuke article but I am not affiliated with the Center for New Communities. Never heard of them, but I like their style.

Good thing you're on the case Judy. I betcha their all communist organizations. A little paranoid ??

Please do ban me "W". I can't seem to stop my compulsive need to shine a light on your organization's pathetic ignorance and prejudice.

Eva Braun, er, I mean, Judy will surely not miss me.

PJ

PJ,

You might wish you were banned, but I think simply pointing you out as a disgrace should suffice.

The author of this hit piece is going to have to answer to me and ALIPAC in a painful nonviolent way.

PJ here may or may not be the author but we will know soon enough. PJ posts from the Research Triangle Park and Herndon VA. RTP is right next door and PJ came onboard back when I started smacking HB 1183, El Pueblo, and past Governor Hunt's plan around back in March.

You will notice that the hit piece tries to chronicle and defame ALIPAC's achievements in April and May which is the time after the Globalists noticed us and asked who are these people and how are they wrecking our plans in NC?

You wish we were the pipe bombing kind of folks PJ, but that is clearly not the case as our organization has strict rules against racism and violence and we have always complied with the law.

Your a defaming lying little troll PJ.

Those responsible for this attempted hit piece are about to be in a lot of hot water by the time I'm done.

1. This hit piece never acknowledges our primary operations of campaigns and elections and lobbying. It focuses only on our small side projects of taking down the billboards, broadcasting the Baldwin Park info to the nation, and wrecking your attempt to take away college seats from Americans. While these projects were quite successful, they were only side projects.

2. Your contention that we are just a "small vocal group" is inaccurate. You cite our campaign finance reports from the end of 2004 when we had barely been in operation for 3 months. Three months which included our setup time and the holiday season before we started any significant fund raising whatsoever.

3. I'm proud of our lobbyist Mr. Lafferty and we are blessed to have his support. I'm proud of what the Minutemen accomplished and Jim Gilchrist has behaved in a thoughtful and non-racist way in everything Ive seen him do on the surface. Go Jim and Jim!

4. Senator Hugh Webster rocks! He's a great guy and I'm glad to be working with him again. You and your supporters should be careful what you wish for. That lobbying aspersion attempt on me turned out to be an excellent suggestion and just look at your instate tuition for illegal aliens bill now.

5. The Aztlan movement is real.

6. The Elon poll cited in this piece has since been destroyed by the Civitas Poll that shows 83 percent opposition to the bill you favor. More certified polls are on the way.

7. We were in the national news long before the billboards and Baldwin park. You completely excluded our national press coverage in 2004 when we hit the national scene and were covered in the media of 8 states and the Washington Times for our endorsements and support of Congressional candidates.

If you are the author PJ, you may soon find yourself in a big bind when those around you find out your college research paper is nothing but a supped up political attack piece full of lies, lose analogies, and falsehoods about our organization.

W

Ok, pj, I'll take your bait also.

First of all, I'm proud to be a member of this honorable organization. If wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced make me a racists, then Webster needs to add that definition to the word too.

Secondly, I'm going to look at this a little different than some. We must be on the right track b/c it provoked such a dirty piece of propaganda on your end. I think when this issue really get to be a national issue (and I don't think it is that far away) that your views will be very much in the minority.

Thirdly, I put everyone within the borders of the US in one of two catagories. That being, legal and the other, illegal. We legals make the laws here.....that's how it works here you see. Whether you are here legally or illegally, if you don't like it here or don't want to work for the betterment of this country, you can leave at anytime. If you are here legally and want to leave, leave your passport at your exit point. We will not miss you.

Fourthly, it is obvious you came to stir it up. This site is for, as the name indicates, for legal immigration. Something tells me you may be at the wrong site. I think you are within a nats hair of being banned anyway, IMHO.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

OK, "W", I think by calling me a troll you've stepped over the line. I've never been called a troll before.

Once the real "W" has pushed through immigration reform and the undocumented are "legal" then what will you guys do ? You may have to finally admit your racism and prejudice.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast