Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Really, these race-baiting trolls aren't worth wasting the cyber-ink on after a certain point. This PJ dunce keeps calling all of us here at the anti illegal immigration movement a bunch of white racist Klansmen, and yet this is the fourth time I've mentioned that BLACKS and WOMEN have the strongest anti- immigration sentiments of any segment of the American population. Of course, for the fourth time, PJ won't respond to that comment. Why? Because he can't. Because he's a fool with no truth in him. I think its important to debate with our detractors and to respond to their specific criticisms. But only those who debate with good faith and honest intentions The others, like this PJ fellow, deserve nothing but our mockery and derision and contempt.

OK, "W", I think by calling me a troll you've stepped over the line. I've never been called a troll before.
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........

I notice that you haven't answered any of the questions that were asked.
    It is real easy to call somebody a racist, etc., but it takes some brains to
    research and answer a question.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

PJ,

1. You do not know if the Bush amnesty plans will pass. 2. If it does, I do not know what will happen. We will probably be busy handling a new wave of calls and interest from a very large wave of angry Americans.

Will Bush also work for an amnest for those that have broken other laws? Which other laws would you like to add to the amnesty list PJ? A successful amnesty from Bush will probably be the end of the modern GOP unless they can get all of those illegals registered to vote fast.

W

PS: Your a troll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've contacted the organization behind this attempted attack piece. I've presented them with the same questions that PJ is unqualified to answer. We will give them a chance to respond before taking broader actions.

There's always a chance that an organization like this could truly be concerned about racism and is dealing with a young author out to make a name in the org. If that is the case, they will have a chance to take corrective actions before we out them nationally.

I'm just practicing the golden rule here and giving them the chance they did not give us.

I can tell you from our phone conversation that they had no clue about the DOCUMENTED information about Aztlan and Reconquista.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAT WORK WILLIAM!!

Maybe they also don't know about Combining Nations wtih Mexico and Canada under the so-called "Security and Prospertity Partnership" without any legislation?

Maybe they also don't know about CAFTA and its "free flow of people and goods" that will overpopulate the US more than it already is?

Maybe they also don't know about the real meaning of the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas which is planned for final ratification by the countries on or before December 31, 2005 which creates a new Nation called the Americas without any sovereignty for the USA?

Maybe with all their work and research, they missed the part about using illegal immigration to dissolve the United States and END OUR NATION!!

We're here to educate, aren't we?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well Judy, it appears that this new study may have proven that all those printed reports we have collected are just being misinterpreted by most Americans to justify our racists, xenophobic, and anti-immigrant views.

I'm still in a state of shock about all of this. How could we all have been so wrong? I had no idea that both I and ALIPAC were in some way connected with the Klan and Eugenics. I'm horrified.

Since we are so connected to those that would mean... we are connected to lynchings and cross burnings and genocidal campaigns etc...

I must confess that when I first got involved with this I had no Idea that 4/5's of Americans and our group was associated with lynchings. American public-->ALIPAC--->Unite to Fight--->Minutement--->David Duke--->KKK--->Lynchings.

And the Eugenics connection!?!?!? I could just slap myself for not seeing it before. American Majority--->ALIPAC--->Unite to Fight--->Rick Oltman--->FAIR--->Pioneer Fund--->Member that supported Eugenics--->Nazi Germany--->Genocide.

An I want to apologize to any of our supporters that may be gay. I have friends that are in alternative lifestyles and while I do not favor aspects of their lifestyles they are aquantances. I did not realize that our organization was also associated with gay bashing. ALIPAC--->Lobbyist Jim Lafferty---Organization that is pro traditional marriage--->Does not like the show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"--->Gay Bashing.

How could I have ever been so misled?

W

Me thinks Sixx may have something to say on this topic when he gets here.......
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

OH WILLIAM!! I know exactly how you feel!! Same with me and I'm sure many others.

I mean how was I to know without a racist bone in my body, a racist thought in my mind, a racist feeling in my heart, and a substantial life of living a non-racist life....that I would one day be part of a xenophic, racist, gay-bashing, organization whose only platform is to get our Dumb Ass Traitorous President to ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAW to protect everyone's job, livelihood, seat in school, seat in college, market wages, market salaries, standard of living, small business, large business and the FUTURE OF ALL!!

It's so interesting as well, William, that for the approximately 2 months and a week that I have devoted major time to efforts with ALIPAC, that I have not met, spoken with or heard or read even ONE racist post or comment!! So, you know William, "THAT DOG JUST WON'T HUNT"!!

While I did not attend the United to Fight in Las Vegas, I am amazed that an intelligent organization could conclude that the Minute Men are vigilantes or white supremacts or gay-bashers or racists when their ONLY AGENDA is to keep foreign nationals without papes or docs out of the United States and control our borders because the government isn't!!

In college, we studied "deductive reasoning". I believe organizations like the Center for New Community, which clearly has a pro-immigration agenda...that's really all their website has on it....are "defective" in the "deducements".

Back home, we would just call it fraud, trying to peddle something as one thing when it is clearly something else. Today, I believe they call it "defamation" when you knowingly or without any evidence or cause attempt to discredit a person or an organization when you had facts that proved you were presenting a false charge or "should have known".

It is a serious and perplexing business....trying to Save Our Country!!

Who knew, William, that much of the Enemy Was Within the United States!!

I think we found some here on this thread and that is the value of the ALIPAC website to all Americans!

We are very grateful to you because it gives us an opportunity to share our opinion, work on solutions, research the facts, plots, plans of why we are in this mess to begin with and it gave us all the chance to research, study, post, and together connect the dots to learn the TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!

Keep up the good work William, and we will all be here working together growing in numbers until our work is finished and the United States secure, defended and protected once again and represented in the United States Congress, White House, State General Assemblies and Courts by people we know in advance are committed to keeping her that way!!

THIS LAND IS OUR LAND and hell will freeze over first before Americans let anyone take it or give it away without OUR CONSENT!!

Oh, BTW....do you think when the person posting this topic by the name of PJ_Bingo who called me Eva Peron....was confused with another person who heads El Pueblo, a pro-immigration organization here in North Carolina, a National Council of La Raza Affilliate......who is actually FROM ARGENTINA and serves on the National Council of La Raza Board of Directors in Washington, DC?

I Just found that so "interesting". You know how I am...always trying to connect those dots of the otherwise inexplicable!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where is little PJ the Internet troll? I expected more of a substantive arguement from PJ.

How very disappointing. Little or no debate, just little lies and insults.

W

William, contribution mailed. From Fl to NC you should have it by Mon.

I think PJ went home. It was past his bedtime.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast