Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I like ALIPAC?

My wife is a LEGAL immigrant from South America. We were in a Wal-Mart about 3 years ago when my wife started talking to a Mexican couple in the checkout line behind us. Since my wife was new here I told her why don't you get that ladies phone number and she did. They talk on the phone and she comes over to the house once in a while. She is a nice enough person as is her husband.

Both are ILLEGAL. They have had 3 kids here. He works on and off again construction and she works at Wendy's! These 3 kids were all born by Cesarian and I am quite sure they have NO INSURANCE. They drive and where did they get the licenses to drive?

With just the births and the education of these 3 kids the taxpayers are looking at over $200,000 in costs at least.

I don't discuss these things with them and why call ICE? They will do nothing.

There are groups like the one above that have an economic interest in illegals and we know this. Then there is the Catholic Church which is catering to them. You should read what this Bishop here in Denver says in the paper. You know things like "...we ALL benefit by them being here..." This Bishop is an ignorant...." Not stupid, just uninformed!

This is the battle for ALIPAC and those of us here in this forum. Until those calling the shots feel the impact of these things they will not change any of this. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BTW I stay out of Wal-Mart! I finally saw the light on that one!

Who paid the bill for the C-sections at the hospital? The tax payers and the other paying patients at the hospital. Who pays when those people go back to the hospital for anything else? The tax payers and the paying patients at the hospital.

Who subsidizes the living for the couple and the children while they live here? The tax payers of our Nation. In other words the nice people of America. WE DO! They get free food stamps. They get subsidized living quarters. They are on welfare. Wonder how many more anchor babies they plan to have with expensive C-Sections at the same hospital that probably has not been reimbursed for the first one? They alone have cost that same hospital how much? Wonder how many illegals that same hospital has that have done the same thing?

When their kids start school, they will get vouchers for free breakfast and lunches. They will get free "smart start" programs. They will get free after school care. Free tutoring if needed. Free everything that is offered -- you would have to pay for all that for your children, however. Everything they have is given to them by tax paying citizens of the United States of which they give nothing to. They will never give anything to. Because they are illegal, they will never contribute one dime to our tax base.

Yes they are very nice people. Taking the very nice money right out of our very nice pockets. And the U.S. deficit continues to rise daily. Wonder why?

How nice. For them. The criminal illegal alien economic terrorists who are drying up the American tax payer's social services for legal citizens.

How sad for Americans everywhere.

Yes the lies, immorality, and lawlessness are thick and there will be a price for us all to pay. We are paying it now and it will get worse as long as those that support lawlessness and lies prevail in America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pathetic!

I just did an Alexa web traffic ranking on these two attacking websites at www.alexa.com

One is ranked around 4 millionth out of 6 million tracked websites. The other is so poorly visited that it does not even show on the 6 million websites they track!

ALIPAC has a web traffic ranking near 50,000 out of 6 million.

Also, these guys have obout 21 websites that link to them. We have over 4,000.

Their national media profile is close to nada.

It appears that this groups is upset that some groups they work with have had to shut down due to a lack of racist groups to oppose.

Now we can see why they are getting so creative in their attempts to attack ALIPAC and jump on our press.

Since their profile is so low, when we respond it could be the end of these two little groups. Their benefactors and contributors will be very upset at their misleading press release.

Look's like they are desparate and in a highly vulnerable position. They have seriously underestimated us and they have made a big mistake trying to lie about us to the nation to try and increase knowledge of their orgs and the perception they are fighting for good.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Pathetic!

I just did an Alexa web traffic ranking on these two attacking websites at www.alexa.com

One is ranked around 4 millionth out of 6 million tracked websites. The other is so poorly visited that it does not even show on the 6 million websites they track!

ALIPAC has a web traffic ranking near 50,000 out of 6 million.

Also, these guys have obout 21 websites that link to them. We have over 4,000.

Their national media profile is close to nada.

It appears that this groups is upset that some groups they work with have had to shut down due to a lack of racist groups to oppose.

Now we can see why they are getting so creative in their attempts to attack ALIPAC and jump on our press.

Since their profile is so low, when we respond it could be the end of these two little groups. Their benefactors and contributors will be very upset at their misleading press release.

Look's like they are desparate and in a highly vulnerable position. They have seriously underestimated us and they have made a big mistake trying to lie about us to the nation to try and increase knowledge of their orgs and the perception they are fighting for good.

W
    Their stats are so low that probably the best way for us to combat them is to simply ignore them. By discussing them we are probably giving them more publicity and recognition than their entire "following". They are a gnat trying to attack an elephant. They should feel complimented that we even deign to notice them. Where should we send the bill for our promotional work for their site?

The annoying thing is these creeps press released it with a link back to their "report" to try and defame us with the media. They did get the release up on Yahoo and and high traffic Indy Media site.

You have a good point DQ, perhaps I should ignore them. But it is so tempting to quash them with an enhanced AAN alert.

What do others think?

W

I think your over thinking it way too much, William. Give it a rest.

We've already given them too much Alipac time.

We're AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

We're about trying to stop illegal aliens (economic terrorists) and securing our borders.

Why waste our precious time and gray matter on insignificant babble from immaterial insects?

Let's move on people to things that really matter!!!!!!!!!
    !

BTTT

Re: The Real ALIPAC

According to the garbage to which pj_bingo's post provided a link, "Shortly after the controversy [the one involving KRCA-TV billboards]came to light, ALI-PAC began to advocate the defacement of the billboards." Pj-bingo and his pro-illegal alien crowd believe that placing an American flag on one of the billboards constituted defacing the billboard.

Pj_bingo, why don't you tell all of us reading this board your real identity?
    Are you the pro-illegal alien left-winger Devin Burghart?

~

Pj_bingo, why don't you tell all of us reading this board your real identity?
    Are you the pro-illegal alien left-winger Devin Burghart?
    Do we smell a rat?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast