Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is clear that the "report" is a thinly veiled attempt at character assination being passed off as a quasi-academic white paper. This isn't the first time its been done to a group. FAIR has been a target too.

It is actually one of several "reports" available to students and others doing "research" on hate crimes, racism, etc. The sad thing is that children have access to this garbage. If all the reports are as valid as this one--it's certainly not a case of faulty report writing.

One hint of this groups credibility is that INDYMEDIA is one of its key media outlets. Got the picture now?

This story isn't over. The Eli Lilly endowment and a number of churches that were likely duped by some slick grant-masters (hiding behind doctorates in divinity)--have some tough questions to answer as how endowment funds are being used.

So perhaps we should thank PJ for "outing" this group(s)...and their trolly band of misinformers...
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Just from being around many mexicans, I have always heard them blatantly use racial slurs regarding african americans. Yes, In Chile there are hardly any blacks but Chilean immigrants still have more class to not speak of minorites this way. Based on how Mexican immigrants(legal and illegal) have addressed african americans as well as most OTMs, it is safe to say there is much self loathing in themselves. They are racist against what they don't know and what they fear to try and get to know. I am not lying. Even though there is scientic proof that most of the indigenous mexicans who migrate to the good old U.S.A. have a percentage of black in them, they still put african americans down (not to their face of course) in a way that they(mexicans) are saying the african americans are below them. I have had to walk by the labor haul to school plenty of times to overhear what they had to say about african americans. BElieve me, what Mexicans say about them does not even come close to what white supremisists say.

Thanks Legal, I really appreciate your support.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He attended Klan meetings and calls US racist? Sheesh.

Great God in Heaven!!!

pj bingo wrote:

I neglected to express my condolences to all of you on the conviction of Edgar Ray Killen. I know that you are all upset, but, if you ban together and keep going after those evil brown skinned folks, you can do Edgar Ray proud. Perhaps you should take up a collection for flowers for his family.
    Who let the dogs in?

I swear I can't leave you guys alone for a minute without some racist bigot nut getting on the board and spreading vile views of vaporous venom!

It's so gaseous you'd think someone had been in the bathroom after eating collards three days straight in a row without taking a poop and hit the toilet, no fan and walked out leaving the door wide open and didn't spray.

You STINK jp!! You're smelling up the place. Go spread your nonsense somewhere else you smelly blow fish troll!!!

We don't need you, we dont want you and we've had enough of your nonsense on the first page!!!

Night night you bigot bagfull of gas!!!

good12me,

I take it collard greens are worse than pickeled eggs washed down with Beer?

Personally, I am tickled as heck that Edgar Ray got what he had coming to him, and just wish it had happened much sooner. He breathed free air for way too long. The upside is the creep probably would have not gotten the death penalty even had he been convicted back then, and woulda probably gotten out on parole by now. This way he gets to spend his last days of life all alone, surrounded by other criminals, and dies in a cell. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Just my personal opinion, folks.

The troll hasn't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    good12me,

HEY! I like pickled eggs and beer!

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    good12me,

HEY! I like pickled eggs and beer!
    So do I.

But, they don't like me . . .

Let's put it this way, some people won't even let collards be cooked inside their houses anymore. They taste great, smell awful unless you adore them (which I do) and when accompanied by backbone, cornbread, big lima beans cooked with ham hocks, and fresh sweet corn cut off the cob, let's just say it can be a very moving, quite "odiforus" (sp) experience -- the next day. So you can imagine if it waits for 3 days as I said earlier. Me thinks that is what makes up our "troll". Nuff said.

However, I'd like to hear Larry, the Cable Guy do a comic spot on that. I'd probably wet my pants!

Get 'er done!!! That's funny -- I don't care who you are!!

Praise the Lord and pass the toilet paper!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast