Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They are voting on C-Span NOW to give 25 Billion in the spending bill for the 4 major car manufactures
    Sosad,
    Sign the petition to stop auto bailouts at http://www.citizen.org/

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    They are voting on C-Span NOW to give 25 Billion in the spending bill for the 4 major car manufactures
    Sosad,
    OK "Working" i will sign it but I think it is too late, looks like it is going to be voted on any minute now, they are working on amendments on the bill and they have snuck it into the 2009 spending bill they are voting on as we speak!

But I will sign it just in case
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Sosad,
    OK "Working" i will sign it but I think it is too late, looks like it is going to be voted on any minute now, they are working on amendments on the bill and they have snuck it into the 2009 spending bill they are voting on as we speak!

Can't hurt Sosad. Public Citizen is all over them on the bailout already..they were on Lou last night.

Sosad,

Can't hurt Sosad. Public Citizen is all over them on the bailout already..they were on Lou last night.
    OK done "Working" Thats is a great site, thanks!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent my fax/email about no bailouts for the auto industry. I guess every corporate crook is trying to get his slice of the pie. Like I said last night, they are all locusts.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went to the Warren MI office of Senator Levin today.

I never thought I'd miss Melissa Bean's staff, but I do.

The office was marked open, but the door was locked. I rang the bell and nobody answered. So I wrote "No Bail Out!" on the open sign.

Then a woman came walking up from the parking lot, with keys in hand. As she went to unlock the door I asked her if she was a staffer. She was. I told her I was new to the district, and wanted to voice my opposition to the bail out. She didn't even look at me, she just said "I'll let him know!" and walked in. She didn't invite me in, or ask me anything....nothing.

I went on a little bit more about why I was against it, and she never once even looked up. I finshed my points, and she said "I'll let him know."

It was just awful.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

The office was marked open, but the door was locked. I rang the bell and nobody answered. So I wrote "No Bail Out!" on the open sign.

Then a woman came walking up from the parking lot, with keys in hand. As she went to unlock the door I asked her if she was a staffer. She was. I told her I was new to the district, and wanted to voice my opposition to the bail out. She didn't even look at me, she just said "I'll let him know!" and walked in. She didn't invite me in, or ask me anything....nothing.

I went on a little bit more about why I was against it, and she never once even looked up. I finshed my points, and she said "I'll let him know."

It was just awful.
    Perhaps embarrassed as she has no answer?! Numb from all the calls and faxes??? Still not too reassuring for you that your opinion matters but at least you had your say so keep on being heard!

April
    Sosad,
    THANKS!!! I JUST SIGNED!!!

I e-mailed both my Senators from California, Boxer and Feinstein. I just called DC for the office of Boxer and her mailbox was full. I had to leave a message at her San Francisco office. No one picked up, it was all automated. I then called Feinstein's office in D.C. and the line is busy. I will try again later. I want to get through to the D.C. office though, cause I feel it will have more of an impact! HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

It was just awful.
    Perhaps embarrassed as she has no answer?! Numb from all the calls and faxes??? Still not too reassuring for you that your opinion matters but at least you had your say so keep on being heard!
    I am sure the staffers are sick and tired of hearing us however it their bosses would do their jobs we would not be in the phone all the time!!!!

Keep up the GOOD Work!!! We are making a difference!!!!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast