Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I e-mailed both my Senators from California, Boxer and Feinstein. I just called DC for the office of Boxer and her mailbox was full. I had to leave a message at her San Francisco office. No one picked up, it was all automated. I then called Feinstein's office in D.C. and the line is busy. I will try again later. I want to get through to the D.C. office though, cause I feel it will have more of an impact! HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!!!!!
    That tells me their are lots of US ANGRY AMERICANS giving them an earful!!! THAT IS A GOOD THIING!!! KEEP IT GOING AMERICA!!!!!

I am hoping all of their bosses need hearing aids when we are done with their staffers....hopefully they are relaying the messages to their bosses with some Loud drama.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am hoping all of their bosses need hearing aids when we are done with their staffers....hopefully they are relaying the messages to their bosses with some Loud drama.

Let's hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Roar on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to different Congress members now, there are a lot of them who will not vote to pass this bailout bill. I wonder if there are enough to stop it?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can tell you Dole is against it, she was just on Cavutto...gosh I like her.

KEEP CALLING EVERYONE AND DON'T FORGET E-VERIFIY....THE RATS ARE IGNORING IT!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have been faxing and emailing the Senate and the House all day and the servers are so slow and the faxes busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ON!

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I have been faxing and emailing the Senate and the House all day and the servers are so slow and the faxes busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ON!
    I am getting alot of full voice mails!!

Bunch of them got an earful from me today
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Bunch of them got an earful from me today
    Way to go "Reciprocity"

Have had some trouble getting through to DC today. Finally did. Now doing e-mails.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast