Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is an update from about 30 min ago and I'm posting this at 9:30 am pst:
    http://www.kfmb.com/stories/story.57457.html#
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MountainDog,

At this point the fire has more than doubled and people in Pine Valley, Lake Morena and other areas may have to leave their homes.
    This fire is concidered the number one fire in the nation, they are saying it is only 5% contained but it is growing and out of control. Nobody has any idea of what will happen.
    Oh dear. Thanks for the heads up MountainDog. We have friends that live in Pine Valley. I just placed a call to my hubby to call to find out how they're doing and if they need help and a place to stay.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I was just now sitting outside and watched the fire go up Los Pinos, a high mountaian just west of Lake Morena, it is still out of control and the smoke is over a thousand feet high.
    Bearpaw,
    I don't know how things are in Pine Valley but it would be a good idea to check with your friends and let us know how they are.

I also want to thank ALIPAC for allowing me to use this forum to keep folks informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog,

I don't know how things are in Pine Valley but it would be a good idea to check with your friends and let us know how they are.
    Thanks MountainDog. I just called my husband and he's calling our friends as we speak. Our friends have horses. I just hope we're not dealing with another 2003. I'll keep you posted.

And please accept my thank you to Alipac for allowing us to keep each other informed about this fire.

Say! I just heard they are using a specially converted DC 10 that can dump 12,000 gallons of retardant at a time. Never heard of that.
    You all take care and keep us posted.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mountaindog,

I'm cannot find a local news station covering this fire and I'm really seeing a lot of smoke coming towards me from the north and east. Is there a second fire or it the same one?

bearpaw,
    AM radio 600KOGO has been updating fire news every 15 min.

Thank you Jean for the info. I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Mountaindog,

I'm cannot find a local news station covering this fire and I'm really seeing a lot of smoke coming towards me from the north and east. Is there a second fire or it the same one?
    Bearpaw, I know there are other fires out there. The one up here is very wide spread, brush fires are weird in the fact they will burn somethings and not others but a spark will set off a new fire two hundred yards away,
    some fires move through quickly only burning dried grass and then I have seen them ignite a two foot thick oak log. What you wind up with is a lot of fire in one area and none in others.
    KUSI seems to have some updates on it so you might try them.
    PS
    Jean I saw the DC 10 flying out here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog
    I`m further up north in SB county(at the foohills of the SB Mountains) closer to the saw tooth complex and Millard fire and about a mile from the Old Waterman Fire of 2003.
    Saturday night my wife and I were on our way to SantaFe Springs on the 210 Fwy when we watched lightening hit a field and start up another fire.
    It really pissed me off when I heard about illegals starting the fire down there.
    ------------------------

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast