Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really pissed me off when I heard about illegals starting the fire down there.
    I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often because everyone knows they have camps throughout the county.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

jean,

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often because everyone knows they have camps throughout the county.
    I thought about this too on Sat. when it was 117. All we need is a fire. And what really gets me is that us taxpayers will get stuck with the bill just like the 2003 fires.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I continue praying for you, MD, and am adding the others in the area. I also continue to pray for the fire crews.

If we can't help each other out, MD, what good are we? Even if it's only moral support.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thank you, Pat. Moral support is always welcomed.

No problem, bearpaw. Obviously we're all concerned for all of you. Keep us informed. Please.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Our friends who live in Pine Valley so far have not been asked to evacuate. We're keeping our fingers crossed and have extended an offer for them to stay with us if they need too. These friends opened their home to us in 2003, so this is our way of helping them in return. But so far so good for now.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    I continue praying for you, MD, and am adding the others in the area. I also continue to pray for the fire crews.

If we can't help each other out, MD, what good are we? Even if it's only moral support.
    Thank you Pat, you are a very wonderful and dear lady.

The last I heard the fire here has cost 1.9 million dollars and it is still out of control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    MountainDog
    I`m further up north in SB county(at the foohills of the SB Mountains) closer to the saw tooth complex and Millard fire and about a mile from the Old Waterman Fire of 2003.
    Saturday night my wife and I were on our way to SantaFe Springs on the 210 Fwy when we watched lightening hit a field and start up another fire.
    It really pissed me off when I heard about illegals starting the fire down there.
    mkfarnam,
    I grew up in that area so I know what it is like.
    Wildfires have always been a problem out here and we sure don't need illegals coming across and starting any more.
    I can remember fighting fires along the border near Tecate, the Mexican kids would come over and start a fire so they could watch all the fun.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard something today about how they can't just bring in bulldozers to make a firebreak because of environmental issues, animals, plants, etc. Are we politically correct and wacko now or what? Now they did admit if houses are in the path they will do it or whatever it takes.
    1.9 million dollars! Well, we know who pays for that.
    Take care MD and continue to keep us posted on how you are.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has anyone heard from MD today, or seen him elsewhere in the forum?

Or Bearpaw?
    TIME'S UP!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast