Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh well looked like it passed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil how do you find the wording of all the amendments. What site do you use?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks and I have found out over the last month or so how alot of you think and we are on the same page. I haven't had time to post just because of reading all the posts and following c span and all of the other patriot sights. thanks and keep up the good work, I hope we are not needed as much in the future but it seems this will be a long and vicious war. So you have another warrior here until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    Thanks and I have found out over the last month or so how alot of you think and we are on the same page. I haven't had time to post just because of reading all the posts and following c span and all of the other patriot sights. thanks and keep up the good work, I hope we are not needed as much in the future but it seems this will be a long and vicious war. So you have another warrior here until the end.
    Good to hear, let's work together to get our country back from the villans and illegals.

Can you imagine having a job that you are constantly calling roll. It's worse than school. I bet they say it in their sleep.

zeezil did you see my previous post?

The Library of Congress Thomas Register:

http://thomas.loc.gov/

The more you use this site, the better you're able to find things. Sometimes you have to drill down a bit but everything going on in Congress from a legislative perspective is here.

Do it in there sleep, I think most are in a coma.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    The Library of Congress Thomas Register:

http://thomas.loc.gov/

The more you use this site, the better you're able to find things. Sometimes you have to drill down a bit but everything going on in Congress from a legislative perspective is here.
    Thanks

dgremark you're funny you fit right in.

zeezil are you writing down all these numbers? I have no idea what they've agreed to and we have NO idea what they are doing.